• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event

DeletedUser8152

Sounds like you need to take some territory, but without fighting.

DeletedUser19501

Currently I ma stuck on task #6 of the halloween event, Land or Loser. I attached and plundered as well as research a tech but it still not complete. What is the solution for this stage? Thanks

DeletedUser3679

Currently I ma stuck on task #6 of the halloween event, Land or Loser. I attached and plundered as well as research a tech but it still not complete. What is the solution for this stage? Thanks

Acquire a whole province.

DeletedUser23460

I'm stuck on 11, It should be clear and cut, but i'm stuck and can't for the life of me figure it out

- - - Updated - - -

Same one i'm on, and nothing makes sense

DeletedUser

It's either the blacksmith or the pottery. I built both at once and it worked, so I'm not sure which actually fulfilled the requirement.

DeletedUser23387

It's either the blacksmith or the pottery. I built both at once and it worked, so I'm not sure which actually fulfilled the requirement.

I have two pottery shops. So I sold one and immediately rebuilt it. Gained the reward. Spent 7 FP's in the research section. Job done!:D

- - - Updated - - -

Next Quest is # 12 - Seek or Peek - Infiltrate a Sector and later spent 7 FP's as before. Tomorrow I'll post the next challenge.

DeletedUser24076

Is there a thread with a summary of each challenge and solution? Thanks.

Algona

You can find it in the FoE Wiki.

I won't deprive you of the joy of finding the exact webage.

DeletedUser23599

SPOILER ALERT

Is there a thread with a summary of each challenge and solution? Thanks.

Here is a list of the steps in this quest I got from a friend. So far it has been accurate. It may help you plan your moves.

HALOWEEN EVENT INFORMATION :
The grand prize is a Mad Scientist Lab.

1. Build 5 decorations // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
2. Smile or guile - Polish 3 Players // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
3. Build or Begone - Build a 5x4 or 4x5 building (Goat or Fruit Farm cheapest) // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
4. Produce or Perish - 15 x 15 min supply productions // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
5. Sieze or Sciene - Plunder 3 or unlock a tech // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
6. Land or Loser - Acquire a province. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
7. Explore or Extinction - Scout a province. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
8. Construct or Constrict - Build 1 item from each category from the build menu. Any age. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
9. Acquire or Anhialation - Acquire 1 sector without fighting. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
10. Spend or Spare - Spend 24 FPs // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
11. Riddle or Remorse - Build a pottery // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
12. Sneak or Peek - Infiltrate 1 sector // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
13. Delete or Doom - Delete a light unit (any age) // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
14. Sell or Sorrow - Delete three items of current age // Think it through - Spend 7 FP

DeletedUser24104

I can't seem to get credit for having acquired a sector by negotiation for the latest riddle,"Dog's Life-Sneak or Peak". Does it need to be taken by force? Any thoughts?

cbalto1927

I can't seem to get credit for having acquired a sector by negotiation for the latest riddle,"Dog's Life-Sneak or Peak". Does it need to be taken by force? Any thoughts?

You would have to pay coins to "Infiltrate" one sector. On world map, go to Province, click the sector of the province. It will open up battle screen. Click to pay coins to send a spy (Infiltrate). That's would complete the quest.

DeletedUser24104

Ta Daa! Worked like magic! First time using the forum and am happy to get results. Thanks for the help!

DeletedUser23460

I feel dumb but what are the light units

*edit* Figured it out

DeletedUser8428

Lilith when you go to the army management tab (you know where that is? Lower left of the game window, tab looks sort-of like a skull or an army helmet maybe) if you hover over the army units you have, you'll see a popup box that describes the unit - light, artillery, heavy, fast, etc.

Bronze Age is Spearfighter, Iron Age is Soldier, EMA is Mercenary, HMA is Berserkers .. I'm not sure what age you're in.