• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Valentine's Event 2016 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser23426

This event is terrible. it costs more to complete the quests than the paltry "rewards" you get. Coins and supplies? a stupid iron age decoration that anyone can build and would never build?

I am pretty upset at the waste of time and city resources in this event. What is inno doing, trying to get ppl to give up on playing the game? This is seriously making me not want to play. leaving the explored sector on the map unexplored is far more valuable, given that we will explore a sector in the next "event", than the terrible rewards on offer in this event.

This is just as bad as the MLK event. Maybe worse. It is a real shame, too, with inno supposedly paying tribute to MLK, that this is the "great" celebration. Its terrible, and insulting - hey, go run a marathon, donate to 15 charities, and put in an 80 hour workweek. As your reward, we will give you a Mcdonalds happy meal.

this is terrible.

DeletedUser10517

Who had the bright idea of giving a Triumphal Arch as a reward in this event?????

I mean, come on, who will build that past HMA?????

DeletedUser10415

Heck - I didn't even build them in Iron Age. 570 happiness for 3 of them vs. 560 happiness for 2 BA taverns - Worthless.

Well, almost. Next time I've got a bit of room, I'll build and sell mine for a few hundred coin and supplies. :p

Algona

Flavor folks. Don't forget the flavor. Triumphal Arch Julius Ceaser, Mark Antony, Cleopatra. Get it?

Agreed, hardly something to get excited about, but the flavor aspect of it is Appropriate.

DeletedUser8152

Yes, I think the arch is intended as part of the story, not as an actual reward. The globe for the Columbus day event and the peace sculpture for MLK were similar. In all cases the deco is paired with a "real" reward for the quest.

iamtheemperor

Flavor folks. Don't forget the flavor. Triumphal Arch Julius Ceaser, Mark Antony, Cleopatra. Get it?

Agreed, hardly something to get excited about, but the flavor aspect of it is Appropriate.

Finally someone gets it. Yes the arch is beyond useless, but it is thematically appropriate.

DeletedUser23123

Done fair to good. Didn't spend a lot of time nor resources. Won up to 160 Diamonds with three worlds.

DeletedUser24692

All "Random Rewards" this Event quest has given me, is coins, supplies, and 5 HMA Goods, after having done all quests so far, in all 4 worlds I play in. Yet, doing the recurring quest's "Random Rewards" over the last week has given a total of 100 diamonds, 5 Medium forge point packs, and 50 medals.. along with Coins, supplies and HMA Goods. (Like they normally do). So, what kind of "randomness" is the Event offering me? Less Goods/Supplies it takes to perform the Quests themselves. What's the point of calling them "Random Rewards", when it gives nothing but Coins, supplies and 4 hours worth of goods? awesome event.

DeletedUser24692

Either that or my "random" luck just blows (in the event, that is)..?!

DeletedUser24459

EJ the Annihilator said:
Either that or my "random" luck just blows (in the event, that is)..?!
That is normally the case for me. But so far on this quest I have won goods twice, diamonds once, and FP once... along with all the coins and supplies. A bit of good luck so far for me...

DeletedUser8420

Finally someone gets it. Yes the arch is beyond useless, but it is thematically appropriate.
ok theme wise appropriate, so why not make a special arch that can only be gotten through this event? The lame part is it is the exact same one gotten and deleted ages ago (no pun intended) If you have an event, that is suppose to be special, then the theme prize should be just as special. Seems a little lazy to so give out something that is offered anyway.

DeletedUser24719

This entire quest event was much like the MLK event. A total waste of time and resources!! Come on INNO have an event with some meaningful rewards instead of a stupid tree and an Arch ages old!!!

DeletedUser9184

ok theme wise appropriate, so why not make a special arch that can only be gotten through this event? The lame part is it is the exact same one gotten and deleted ages ago (no pun intended) If you have an event, that is suppose to be special, then the theme prize should be just as special. Seems a little lazy to so give out something that is offered anyway.
That's what the Tree of Love is for...

DeletedUser24719

Tree of Love my butt! Its a useless space hogging piece of junk. No more than an ego display. At least the King statue gives u some coins!!

cbalto1927

Tree of Love my butt! Its a useless space hogging piece of junk. No more than an ego display. At least the King statue gives u some coins!!

i agree, as for The King it will become useless when the new ranking system goes in effect on the 18th of February.

DeletedUser24719

I agree with U there. Why INNO is concerned about ranking makes no sense to me. Especially when they stack the deck for those I call PayPal players. How about working on making the game more exciting.. And where is the much talked about gift function?

DeletedUser13452

It occurs to me they could have added some significance to the triumphal arch as a reward by setting something up in the finale'. Maybe allowing a player to sell arch for a great tree of love. Selling the Arch OR the Tree of Love would earn u that better reward. Just a thought. :)