• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Ranking Feedback

DeletedUser8420

So since I have finished the tech tree and have finished the campaign map for now...only way to gain points is to either build another GB (which I have most of those already and no room for any more) soooo now only donate to guild treasury for points even though guild doesn't do GVG thing (been there done that don't like it) and let the goods sit in treasury doing nothing. That sucks...

DeletedUser13838

But the point is currently I have 125 million coins & 60m supplies, so why waste space producing them now rather than spend what I have and use the space for something more valuable like goods then when funds get low start producing again. I can still produce good, buy FPs.

I'll grant you the recurring quests can be useful

I can buy 1243 fps with my 150MM coins. Despite byeordie's post I'm still not sure how many points I can turn that into.

But with 50MM coins and supplies I can create 1.25MM IA goods worth 3 points each and donate them. The quickest way to do this is to create 25k FE goods and trade down to IA assuming that there are enough people making IA goods. iTown suggested that may be wishful thinking.

But it certainly seems that goods production is a viable way to farm points. This casts some doubt on the viability of allowing guilds to trade goods.

DeletedUser23123

Wondering if a goods building get plundered. Does it now considered spent goods. Another way to put it. Does one gets points for being plundered. Also, does one lose point for plundering someone goods, coins or supplies.

DeletedUser15734

I am going to post my rant. Then you guys can bash me all you want. The original problem was the great buildings. So instead of addressing just the problem a complete revamping of the point system occurred. There a lot of people that don't belong to guilds, don't even participating in a lot of fighting on PvP. Those players take pride in building a great city, and amassing large supplies of goods, in turn they can trade those goods in large quantites with their vast friends and neighbors. All of my supply buildings are diamond purchased, all of my houses are diamond purchased, you would think that the more prominent buildings would add more points. My 32 shrines of knowledge should have helped a little bit to stay in position also . The interesting thing is when the transition occurred I dropped almost 700 rank/positions . So I figured I'll give it a try I'll fight every one of my neighbors and I will plunder them all and donate all of the plundered goods to my guild Treasury. My assumption was incorrect I did donate all plundered goods. And so far I keep sliding back and rank. I think this was a bad move for Inno games. The interesting thing though is my opinion does not matter, customer service is a thing of the past there is no need to keep current customers happy large companies tend to strive more to acquire new customers once they lose the previous ones. I have finished my rant. Now you may begin to proceed to say how naive, incompetent, stupid that I am. Have a good day, and keep looking up.

DeletedUser23123

I am going to post my rant. Then you guys can bash me all you want. The original problem was the great buildings. So instead of addressing just the problem a complete revamping of the point system occurred. There a lot of people that don't belong to guilds, don't even participating in a lot of fighting on PvP. Those players take pride in building a great city, and amassing large supplies of goods, in turn they can trade those goods in large quantites with their vast friends and neighbors. All of my supply buildings are diamond purchased, all of my houses are diamond purchased, you would think that the more prominent buildings would add more points. My 32 shrines of knowledge should have helped a little bit to stay in position also . The interesting thing is when the transition occurred I dropped almost 700 rank/positions . So I figured I'll give it a try I'll fight every one of my neighbors and I will plunder them all and donate all of the plundered goods to my guild Treasury. My assumption was incorrect I did donate all plundered goods. And so far I keep sliding back and rank. I think this was a bad move for Inno games. The interesting thing though is my opinion does not matter, customer service is a thing of the past there is no need to keep current customers happy large companies tend to strive more to acquire new customers once they lose the previous ones. I have finished my rant. Now you may begin to proceed to say how naive, incompetent, stupid that I am. Have a good day, and keep looking up.
Nope. You fix in with quite a few here. I'm just a year old here. Still getting, well was getting the hang of it. Don't know what to do when everyone start leaving their city in my neighborhoods. Friends with over 100,000's to over a millions are thinking of dropping out.

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

Wow thanks for repeating exactly what I said.
That isn't 'exactly what you said'. You were asking what point there would have been to whether or not the original person had advanced or not, under the belief that it would have made a difference. You're wrong, in that being a higher age would have given an award that, due to being a higher age (Tomorrow rather than Contemporary), would have been worth more points to build...as jaelis said, not you. :)

DeletedUser3679

That isn't 'exactly what you said'. You were asking what point there would have been to whether or not the original person had advanced or not, under the belief that it would have made a difference. You're wrong, in that being a higher age would have given an award that, due to being a higher age (Tomorrow rather than Contemporary), would have been worth more points to build...as jaelis said, not you. :)

My exact post:

Not sure what you mean here. Whether you got to TE yesterday before the recalc or today after the recalc, you would be in exactly the same place, unless by some quirk, you would have gotten a different sword deco (very unlikely). All ranking point changes were made retroactively, so when you made the points was not a factor. And I didn't see any change in happiness at all due to the recalc.

DeletedUser11596

That's pretty much how a lot of us feel.

999danny999

The only reworking that should have been done was for the great buildings. Coins and supplies should have stayed the same. for the most part my ranking did not change but I know alot of unhappy people with the loss of the points for coin/supplies and I agree with them.

DeletedUser23123

Went and look in the Global Rank on the game. Not a lot, but quite a few walk out. Cities clear out except the town hall. Road being disconnected. That was just in the top 500 in rank. Use to be just about everyone was on a Guild. Now there a bunch of empty spaces.

DeletedUser10415

That's pretty much how a lot of us feel.

That's pretty much how some of 'us' feel. Certainly not myself, nor it seems any of my guildmates, judging from the complete lack of wailing and gnashing of teeth in our guild messages. But then we're a fighting guild, maintaining territory on every GvG map and placing 1st on most. Not the sort to sit on accumulating piles of resources - We use them.

DeletedUser2193

lol agreed, im gonna take a ole man nap i care so much what inno does haaaaaaaaaaaaa
If you had the 40k to toss into the game like I did........you just might show a little more interest Baby lmao

DeletedUser2193

You work for them baby? Yeah What contract exactly lmao......hey its 70 here today and I am out to love the great weather.
Hey, before you quote contracts, laws, and breaching...........you best consult someone with that skill set and appropriate degrees and active in current USA and International laws.......otherwise you sound like you need an extra daily nap, baby lol

DeletedUser2193

I just have a question for all the people complaining about Inno "breaching their contract".... What contract are you talking about? I didn't sign a contract. Maybe that is something they had and took away before I started playing back in October... The only "contract" is the Terms and Conditions and In Article 7 of said Terms and Conditions, it states:

"7.2 All the Games, Services, Premium Services, items or currencies we offer are reworked and updated at our discretion to ensure that they remain attractive for the largest possible circle of users....
7.3 We reserve the right to discontinue the operation of the Games or parts thereof without giving reasons."

Inno did NOT "breach" anything. They simply updated the ranking system (Allowed by T&C 7.2) and discontinued the old system (Allowed by T&C 7.3). Maybe read that contract that you agreed to before claiming they breached it because you don't agree with their decisions.
LOL what contract?, ya ever see a contract like that anywhere??? lmao

DeletedUser2193

Excuse me but there is definitely a logic behind the points awarded, break downs of the scoring are already being done by people, both from the Beta servers and now here on the live ones. Point allocations were not made randomly or by the whim of some arbitrary being and they most certainly had nothing to do with Global Chat rooms, or these Forums other than a long term call for revision of the amounts of points awarded for extremely high level GBs.

People took advantage of the old scoring system, some through cash expenditure, others through long hours of gaming to push their scores up. Most of them did this fully aware that the system was likely going to be changed at some point to try making it both more realistic and competitive for everyone.

I'm sure that in a fairly short period of time most of those same players will have figured out the best way/s to exploit this new system and once again be at the top of the rankings even if this change has dropped them some temporarily.
Well sugar, intelligence is not necessarily exploitation...candy but re siege is the built in game loop hole that the real cheaters love and now they have their wide posteriors sitting on page one Global......I doubt that most were fully aware that virtual theft was part of the new scoring system lol

DeletedUser

Not sure you're doing yourself a favor by bragging about dumping 40k into a browser game for any reason. o_O
Heck use that 40k to buy stock in the company and make money off the game...plus as a shareholder you might have a bit more sway with development ;)

bomber9530

LOL what contract?, ya ever see a contract like that anywhere??? lmao
Hey, before you quote contracts, laws, and breaching...........you best consult someone with that skill set and appropriate degrees and active in current USA and International laws.......otherwise you sound like you need an extra daily nap, baby lol

First off, I am educated in law. I've gone to school for law and I know what I'm talking about. I am not bragging, nor should I have to explain myself, my background, and my qualifications to you. But since you wanted to assume things, I figured I'd correct your misconception. Second, I personally don't consider Terms & Conditions a "contract" which is why I have the word "contract" in quotes every time I mention it. I never complained or brought up the word contract, other people complaining about the new update did. They said that Inno "breached a contract". Since they wanted to bring that up, despite me not personally considering Terms & Conditions of a browser game a "contract", you do have to click the "I Agree" button which is considered a digital signature and is still legally binding which is why it is there and why almost every website, application, and any other thing with a set of Terms and Conditions has one. It is to cover their own rear end in cases like this where people get up set and can (and probably will) potentially sue them. It is not their fault that many of the players do not read these things before agreeing to them. So thanks "baby", and have yourself a nice day. ;)

Ylisaveta

Customers will often cite "breach of contract" when they are unhappy with a company, and rarely know what they're talking about. Too many TV shows? I object, your honor. "Grandfathered" was also thrown around; this term applies only in very specific situations and is not a basic right applying to every or even most laws passed or regulations made.

I'm gathering from the posts of two of the individuals invoking legal terminology that the "contract" they think has been "breached" is not the ToS bomber referenced specifically, but the implied contract in the purchase of diamonds, and there is one, whenever one makes a purchase. However, that is being taken too far down a chain of events. You bought diamonds, Inno applied them to your account. You had choices how to spend those diamonds in game; you chose perhaps to buy the bps for a GB? Purchase the goods to build the GB? Purchase forge points to level up the GB? Did you receive those things? Ah, you did? No "breach of contract," then. You got what you paid for, a GB of a certain level which Inno has not taken away from you. And this is where the ToS comes in: Inno can change the ingame mechanics relating to that GB as long as it applies equally to everyone. Which they've done before, and have done again now. Too bad, so sad, no case.