• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by DevaCat

1. DevaCat

New Idea Sortable Columns

I'm neutral on this for now. But I have to say that the illustration of the player's GB list is for me quite unconvincing as a demonstration of the usefulness of this request. What data exists there that one cannot pull out at a glance? What is there to be analyzed? Or is it a case of not...
  2. DevaCat

Nobody at all. Shhh....

Nobody at all. Shhh....
  3. DevaCat

New Idea Search for Specific People in The Market

I'm still not getting this. The problem is trade spam, unbalanced or not, and this idea does not address that. Not to mention that the devs are unlikely to monkey around with the Market to add this search function. Now if we could get it so every market trade offer identified the person...
  4. DevaCat

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

So, how do I start a server? :cool:
  5. DevaCat

Continental Map Question

In LMA you only have the Colonial Age provinces left to capture in the Old World continent, if you haven't taken them already. See that ship off to the right? Once you get on that it will take you to the next map (Indy) where you'll find new provinces, deposits, expansions and a transport to...
  6. DevaCat

Trades

Why in the world they decided to auto-scroll you back to the bottom of the thread after you take any action is unfathomable. Makes taking multiple trades a royal pita. Ditto pulling you back down to the bottom each time someone posts while you're trying to read something you just scrolled up...
  7. DevaCat

New Idea Search for Specific People in The Market

I'm not seeing the point of this either. If you want to do someone a favor by taking their trades, set up a message thread and take them. If they don't know how to post a trade, teach them. For the specialized deal maker's trades, what? Are you wanting to browse? Friend him and ask for what...
  8. DevaCat

old post

Hey @Zerwan, the reason I asked the questions I did is because if someone is recruiting, the more information you give potential new members the better. Your original wording only told me that you really didn't like plundering, and that's just not enough to base a guild on or to join one imho...
  9. DevaCat

Lucky Day in GBG Today!

The one to go for is all correct in one turn, all 5 goods the same! ;)
  10. DevaCat

old post

Two questions. What is the name of this guild? How long have you been playing FoE?
  11. DevaCat

Cultural Settlements Progress

Lol, why of course, I'm honored :D (Folks, Ygg is totally worth it, but while you're at it its :eek::eek:)
  12. DevaCat

Cultural Settlements Progress

Vikings pro tip: Burn the boat before you reach the settlement, you'll be glad you did! :p
  13. DevaCat

Is City Defense at all possible?

I don't really know what the heck "respectful" plundering means. I do know it's part of the game, that there are effective ways to deal with it, and that there is a subset of players who are extremely aggravated by it - so much so that they create a forum account and make this the first topic...
  14. DevaCat

PvP fun or harassment

Aw, now you know those people don't just complain. First they play for a couple of weeks (or days if ambitious) and then create a forum account, where their first post is in the Ideas section! :D @Starman52, that comment isn't aimed at you btw. I've just gotten a little jaded(?), less...
  15. DevaCat

Stuck on a quest

"Infiltrate" is the action you have to spend coins to do, the action which results in damage to the sector's army units. Not the same as taking a sector by negotiating.