• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by DevaCat

1. DevaCat

Community Rejected New Automatice Defense Units

For the love of …. No! Do your own defense (or not) however you want to do it. Having just caught up reading the previous closed polls, I’m convinced the next idea is going to be a “play game” button that will pass with overwhelming support. :(
  2. DevaCat

iPad version support

Yes, what I was referring to. They finally are admitting to lack of compatibility. I haven’t been on the game store yet to see if they updated their old specs.
  3. DevaCat

what if we had a 1.9 inactive

Okay do I understand this - you think there should be a change because your “scores” are not panning out? Man the solution is to stick with an established 1.9 thread and put your investments there. If you want to speculate, don’t expect any sympathy from us.
  4. DevaCat

Friends list and GBs

And everyone already pointed out - you don’t have that control and given the nature of the game you never will. What you can do is manage your gb, and as others pointed out, you can profit by doing so. Or I guess you can complain.
  5. DevaCat

iPad version support

You have likely read the announcement already, but I will point out Inno is not forthcoming regarding compatibility. Earlier I had an older iPad that the company insisted was compatible - except compatibility according to them meant being able to download the game and not necessarily being able...
  6. DevaCat

Feedback for the New World - Dilmun

Instead of dealing with systemic gaming issues we are given a new world (carrot) to extract yet more money from players to support an aging game. I get why invested players will dismiss any commentary contrary to their game view, that’s okay. If you’re still having fun go for it. But for some...
  7. DevaCat

Fall Event 2022 feedback

Fall event? Yawn …
  8. DevaCat

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I’m late to this thread but for what it’s worth - I worked around the ads, used them when it was beneficial, ignored the clutter in the countryside and basically just kept playing. Except I started playing more in one of those games that was advertised here - and actually sent them real money a...
  9. DevaCat

The Rain Forest Project/Arctic Orangery

If you want to stay in Colonial, abort those Indy quests until your Colonial rqs reappear. The only one you won’t be able to abort is your Story quest line.
  10. DevaCat

gbg

Once again, quote me fairly. I said I did not care about balance between GUILDS. I consider “balance” between guilds to be a matter best left up to individual guild effort and not to Inno putting a thumb on the scale to benefit those guilds who are complaining about “fairness.” I think it’s a...
  11. DevaCat

gbg

Once again, you cherry-pick what you choose to respond to. I have never seen anyone so intent on getting in the last word. Your distraction, deflection and distortion of what I have written is disappointing but not unexpected. The only reason I have not put you on ignore like Pirate is that...
  12. DevaCat

gbg

No not angry, just no longer willing to accept your maga q—anon bs. Anyone who cares can verify what I stated. I have never put anyone here on ignore, but your complete lack of logic, lack of — jeez I’m done.
  13. DevaCat

gbg

I have one city playing in high diamond gbg, else I would not comment on the play at that level. I have another city which, like you have also done, I run as a solo guild. I have had experience in that city from copper to diamond - it’s currently in the one below platinum I think, I’d have to...
  14. DevaCat

gbg

Not unusually, you completely missed the point. The point of the “screed” about a guild getting off the beach - through multiple forts and high attrition - was to show that the guilds complaining about “bullies” and such do have an alternative - they can fight for it. But you wouldn’t know...
  15. DevaCat

gbg

Slowness after the projected changes take place of course, or do you simply choose to misinterpret? Sub-diamond play is already glacially slow as it is, as players are limited in their progress by attrition - as it is now. For the few who actually build siege camps, the change would slow their...