• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Pickleweasel

1. We need new rewards in GE

On its face, I like the notion of having different rewards on a semi-regular basis. However, it seems like an unwinnable battle to try to find a reward set that a majority of players like. I'd be pleased if they added the mechanic from the most recent event to the GE, re: piling up rewards in...
  2. Castle System Additional Levels Feedback thread

I'll never see the additional levels achieved on any of my worlds unless more sources of castle points are added, but I think there should definitely be a surplus of levels available for those people that can help fund the game through overspending. I might suggest that you alter future levels...
  3. inventory item age

Wishing Well or Sentinel Towers, for example.
  4. I cannot find Mars Ore

Once you complete a province with a rock, click on it. Then you send out the exploration. When it is done, you will be given the option to attack or negotiate for the ore. Then rinse and repeat starting with exploration.
  5. inventory item age

Base buildings stay the age they were when you acquired them. If they are upgraded will the building-specific upgrade kit (at least once, and not usable if the building is already its max level), that will automatically age the building to your then-current age.
  6. Space Age Mars questions....

I can't answer the first bit, as I entered SAM at the same time as advancing to the SAM stage of the map. As for being available in a lump sum though, it doesn't work like that. Each site is an opportunity to negotiate or attack for a certain quantity of ore (larger values of ore the larger...
  7. Are you experiencing a slip in collection times?

A bit short on details, but I guess I'll bite. Did you move any buildings/roads around? If stuff was disconnected for a bit, or if you moved sets/chains around, that might have altered your collection times. As far as the basic premise, the only time my collection times ever jump is when...
  8. Arctic Future Heavy Units In Town Hall?

It changes daily. At present, both my Japan and Viking emissaries are going to provide artillery on the next collection.
  9. Arctic Future Heavy Units In Town Hall?

I don't pay much attention to what units I get, sorry. Between the weekly troop influx from finishing GE, a pair of Governor's Villas from the last two summer events, emissaries and Royal Bathhouse, I get enough so that it is pretty much evenly spaced between types. I haven't used any barracks...
  10. upgrade kit vs reno kit

If you use an upgrade kit it will indeed update to your current age. However, if your building is already at the maximum level (level 6 in this case), you cannot use an upgrade kit on it at all.
  11. Some suggestions for beginners.

I make no comment as to the value or veracity of the post in toto, but for this particular part: Click the three horizontal lines button on the upper-left of the event history screen, then turn on filters. Under all events, select "Battle Events." Scrolling is likely unnecessary now (should be...
  12. Unlocking GE levels

I don't know if a mobile version is different, but on p.c. at least, click the gold star(s) in the upper-left of the GE area if you want to unlock the levels.
  13. Feedback for the Event Hub discontinuation

I also think it is odd that part of the stated reason for the existence of the event hub was to ". . . Event Hub, which was designed to allow players to showcase the progress made in Events during a calendar year . . ." when I suspect I am not the only one that almost never visits anyone...
  14. Leveling a Guild?

If you collected something that you think should have given you crowns but don't see the change, make note of your current value and then wait until tomorrow to re-check. For some reason they decided to update the tally only once a day.
  15. Best units against hover tanks?

What era are you selecting from? Plasma Artillery are what I use against those.