• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Sledgie

1. Sledgie

Players leaving

Inactive players are frequently in solo guilds as well. Just because someone has a guild doesn't mean they are active.
  2. Sledgie

Players leaving

I'm in the top 100 on Tuulech and will be leaving the game on Sunday. Yes, sample size of one, but I know there are many other top players that feel like I do.
  3. Sledgie

Players leaving

My expectation is that Inno will enforce their own terms of service. They don't. Instead they focus on squeezing money out of a shrinking player base and ignore player concerns, particularly concerns about widespread cheating.
  4. Sledgie

When to Level Space Carrier

You know my approach. I didn't place until AF, did 0-64 in AF, finished AF in 5 days. Aged up to OF. Deleted and went 0-64 twice in OF then double dipped daily to 91. I spent 21 days in OF and 6 days in VF. Total of 32 days from FE to SAM. Of course I had no desire to camp in AF-VF. You on the...
  5. Sledgie

It happened to distract. Fellowship is St Patties style!

No, they're just adding a second premium prize line for another $15 or 2/$25. I'm not joking.
  6. Sledgie

NEW GE side effects

Yes, this is what I do. I get word of mouth referrals for Arc sets, and then add those people to my Arc 1.9 thread.
  7. Sledgie

Feedback for the Unit stacking Feature

Good idea, poor implementation. Need to take the feedback and suggestions from beta into account. Shouldn't have been released on live in its present form.
  8. Sledgie

blocking sniping

Very true. I don't mind teaching the dark arts of sniping to my friends. I've taught several friends those dark arts, to my profit when they helped me with them.
  9. Sledgie

Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

You made a bad decision and now you want to change the rules for everyone. The original founders of my guild quit the game long ago and passed the torch to others. The current two founders (myself and another) aren't even the second set of founders. Our guild has gone through a few different...
  10. Sledgie

Bronze Era story quest in SAJM?

In my SAJM city, I got it in place of an RQ. On my FE city where I am currently on the OF map, I got it on the story quest line after I completed a story quest.
  11. Sledgie

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Here is my colony.
  12. Sledgie

I have 7 topo buildings and 8 DNA data buildings running on 24 hour productions in my colony. 80 x 13 = 1040 SAJM goods per day. I produce the supplies to sustain them without life support.
  13. Sledgie

Is the red tablecloth still a thing?

Note that this only goes for unsolicited friend requests. I have several reasons why someone might be added to my friends list, but in general I don't accept unsolicited requests unless it's potentially profitable.
  14. Sledgie

Is the red tablecloth still a thing?

When someone sends me a random friend request, I don't look at their tavern, I look at their GBs. If they have GBs in or near the sweet spot that look like promising snipe targets, I accept.
  15. Sledgie

The fact that they don't create their own value, just buy and sell other companies is a hallmark of a "vulture capitalist" company. Combine that with the changes they have made to FoE and significant layoffs, those are also behaviors typical of "vulture capitalist" companies.