• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

Lancer

I've been getting way more than 5 per day on all 5 of my active worlds. Sometimes when I go to one of my cities, there are 8-10 just at that point, then more later in the day. Way better than Treasure Hunt, and no need to stick to a schedule. :D

If im not on for like 12+ hours and turn it on I get around 8 or so. Mostly coins, supplies, medals, and goods. But every week I get one maybe two that give me a boost of some sort or 5 of a good

DeletedUser28970

@Stephen Longshanks Sounds like you are lucky then :) ... I'm not making these numbers up. I log every incident I get both here and in beta. Been doing it for many weeks here. It's 3/day average on 'live' and 11/day average on 'beta'. I have not seen any change of rates/day as I advanced up an age but maybe that could be happening?? I don't know. I know you are way ahead of me. (I'll ask around in beta and see if one of the mods knows of 'age increases')

DeletedUser

@Stephen Longshanks Sounds like you are lucky then :) ... I'm not making these numbers up. I log every incident I get both here and in beta. Been doing it for many weeks here. It's 3/day average on 'live' and 11/day average on 'beta'. I have not seen any change of rates/day as I advanced up an age but maybe that could be happening?? I don't know. I know you are way ahead of me. (I'll ask around in beta and see if one of the mods know of 'age increases')
My active cities range from Iron Age to Tomorrow Era, and I haven't noticed a discernible difference between any of them.

DeletedUser26154

I never keep track of things like that. Mostly coins and supplies, but frequently medals, goods and Motivation Kits.

Incidents are not meant to be big wins.
The medal packs are tiny compared to what I win elsewhere.
Coins and supplies are tiny.
The motivation kits are unneeded.

25a04dec111d94100d49ebcf6d5e5f55.png

I love the Free goods, Free Forge Points and Free Boosts I find every day.

DeletedUser28970

My active cities range from Iron Age to Tomorrow Era, and I haven't noticed a discernible difference between any of them.
Of course with this programming change coming out tomorrow all this will be changed here on 'live'. The re-balancing hasn't occurred yet here. Probably after tomorrow everybody and everything will be the same worldwide. Hopefully. I will have to make sure to add a notation on my spreadsheet of this update so I can spot any changes if they occur.

DeletedUser

Incidents are not meant to be big wins.
The medal packs are tiny compared to what I win elsewhere.
Coins and supplies are tiny.
The motivation kits are unneeded.

View attachment 8400

I love the Free goods, Free Forge Points and Free Boosts I find every day.
Thank you, oh wise one. I never realized any of that. How fortunate that we have a guru such as yourself to point out these things.
upload_2017-10-17_22-24-46.jpeg

Seriously, though, I use the Motivation Kits on my HoFs, as they are not prioritized. :)

DeletedUser26154

I'm really starting to hate that word.

I've always rely on my brain and memory as much as possible.

images (6).jpg

People who get out of that habit become soft without realizing it.

[Done editing to fix grammar]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29623

Don’t incidents give forge points? That was my main reason for bothering with the Treasure Hunt. I’ll miss the bigger rewards from that but it will be nice not to go to all that trouble and end up with yet another military unit

DeletedUser26154

Don’t incidents give forge points?

A few here and there.

main reason for bothering with the Treasure Hunt.

I loved Treasure Hunt mostly for the Free, Unattached units that might come at the end.
Those were very helpful when I entered a new Era and I wanted better troops for City Defense.

yet another military unit

Looking forward to a Military Unit is the high point of my day.

download (9).jpg

I will miss the Captain, the Forge Points and Goods we could win if we stuck it out.

DeletedUser29623

Well, to each his own. I have 100s of military units I’m never going to use just from the Expedition, so one more unit at the end of all that alarm-setting was a bummer.

DeletedUser27040

Weren’t the rest of us supposed to start seeing these today? Still nothing in my city. I know it’s a pittance of a reward, but not having access to non-age restricted content is aggravating.

DeletedUser29623

Weren’t the rest of us supposed to start seeing these today? Still nothing in my city. I know it’s a pittance of a reward, but not having access to non-age restricted content is aggravating.
Same. The Captain is also still live for me

qaccy

@Kronos Velmar
There's still plenty of the day left, perhaps they're slated to turn on at a specific time, similar to how events tend to start.

@Lauramiller
Treasure Hunt isn't slated for removal outside of beta yet, and this system is also completely separate from Incidents. They're unrelated, basically.

DeletedUser31843

I'm not getting them either on any of the 3 (non beta) worlds I play on. Is Inno doing a rolling roll-out of the update or?