• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

why are there so many collections notifications that have to be acknowledged before can continue collecting.

I have been playing this game for a very long time. I usually play the games that come around that gives me something new to do on this game. However, it seems like everything that I acquire from these games, now have a confirmations, that must be acknowledged before I can move on to the next collections. I don't mind having a confirmations on the larger items but when you get some 2x2 items, that are usually just filling in spaces, have a confirmation for each one of them it gets very tedious to collect your goods. You have several options in the settings page to disable some notifications, can you please have an option to turn off notifications on collections.

Dominator - X

I have been playing this game for a very long time. I usually play the games that come around that gives me something new to do on this game. However, it seems like everything that I acquire from these games, now have a confirmations, that must be acknowledged before I can move on to the next collections. I don't mind having a confirmations on the larger items but when you get some 2x2 items, that are usually just filling in spaces, have a confirmation for each one of them it gets very tedious to collect your goods. You have several options in the settings page to disable some notifications, can you please have an option to turn off notifications on collections.
I think this is at least the 2nd time this has been mentioned on this forum. INNO seems to NOT be listening.

jaymoney23456

They want people to spend 5 diamonds using collect all button, which gives you a single pop up in the end.
In other words they already granted your request just not free.
the fact that you can't just click a button and collect everything without paying diamonds (well everything you want, many players make sure to choose a bunch of collections first to use BG on) is right up there with the 100 fp bar limit as being the pettiest things that Inno does to try to encourage in game spending. I mean really-5 fp to not sit there for 5 minutes clicking on buildings and then seeing annoying pop ups-that is pretty insulting actually. The fp bar also is pretty annoying and petty.

PJS299

7th time now

7th time now

Sorry I searched this before I posted. Evidently I didn't search the word pop-ups. The search function on this forum is not very enlightened.

jaymoney23456

Not a problem, it's fun watching PJS's list grow every time. Thanks for the addition! Maybe inno will notice one day lol.
Inno should notice-can't be a smart move to include add ons to a game that annoy much of the player base-I have never heard a player say that they liked all the bothersome pop-ups but I know many that can't stand them!

Pericles the Lion

Inno should notice-can't be a smart move to include add ons to a game that annoy much of the player base-I have never heard a player say that they liked all the bothersome pop-ups but I know many that can't stand them!
The X-factor is how many players started using the 5-diamond collection mechanic when the notifications became more prevalent. Probably enough to prevent INNO from dumping them.

Sharmon the Impaler

The X-factor is how many players started using the 5-diamond collection mechanic when the notifications became more prevalent. Probably enough to prevent INNO from dumping them.
The pop ups everywhere are there to slow down scripted collecting , notice that the pop ups come on screen in slightly random places so the auto clickers won't work on collecting while you are out getting your nails done. The alternative is a turnkey anti spoof software package that Inno would never pay for . They just dump stuff all over the screen and call it finished. They are not going away and likely will get worse.

Pericles the Lion

The pop ups everywhere are there to slow down scripted collecting , notice that the pop ups come on screen in slightly random places so the auto clickers won't work on collecting while you are out getting your nails done. The alternative is a turnkey anti spoof software package that Inno would never pay for . They just dump stuff all over the screen and call it finished. They are not going away and likely will get worse.
I put this to the test in my main city by collecting individually instead of using the 5-diamond tool. The pop-up appeared in the same place every time, just as I would have expected. I'm on PC so maybe you are talking about mobile only.

Johnny B. Goode

Truth. If I didn't have the Diamond farms to basically make the 5 Diamond Collect All button free to me, I probably would either quit the game or cut back to one city. Collecting a large city is a pain in the a** without the Collect All, let alone 13 cities.

Cepheus

I think this is at least the 2nd time this has been mentioned on this forum. INNO seems to NOT be listening.
I totally agree, it's ridiculous , they already show u what u collect when u collect with the notification that floats away on top of that now there is another notification that u have to keep on continually clicking off in the middle of collecting.

Cepheus

Agreed