• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

jaymoney23456

Wildlife has been very very good to me! I spent $0, 0 Diamonds and did not even bother doing most of the opening quests. Despite that, I have hit for lots of FP's, goods, units, items and such. The reward level amazes me! I had no need for any of the event buildings but to pile up plenty of goodies with non-serious play came as a surprise.

For those who went whole hog, they must have really cleaned up! I give this event a grade of A for the payouts.
I don't even notice anymore how much fp goods etc. an event pays out with prizes but it seemed ok or at least not bad compared t omost events. Would have liked to be able to spend all event currency on the daily I wanted and with my city that was only really blood lilly-should get all the regular levels on main event building but won't get even silver upgrade without a wait-looking iffy to get animal crossing gold upgrade but not that concerned with it overall except to say that it should be possible to get at least to the prize that gives a gold upgrade for previous event building out in the event without spending diamonds

Edward _MMXIII

Here's my beef . I'm 80K below apprentice and yet as a trainee I'm 250K ahead of the trainee / hobby cutoff ?

Forget silver or gold ....

Red dot 12 --> 13

Darkest.Knight

More than the average number of players want the gold prize for this event, it's gotten pretty expensive now; Zoologist is up to 2,197.000 now (Sinerania). Even if I wanted it I don't have enough diamonds saved up to bother.

Sharmon the Impaler

More than the average number of players want the gold prize for this event, it's gotten pretty expensive now; Zoologist is up to 2,197.000 now (Sinerania). Even if I wanted it I don't have enough diamonds saved up to bother.
If you have a considerable Finish Special Productions frag producing city then it will be of special interest. It's 140 goods / 80 FP. I put out 200 Finish Special Productions per month and that is 28,000 goods and 16,000 FP per month and 4 Golden Flamingos , not exactly shabby. It's gonna cost you though , 2M almost everywhere now and looking at 2.5-2.6 at the end of the event. 210$ - 240$ equivalent in diamonds is what you are looking at.

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

More than the average number of players will try and fail to get into the gold league so its smart to not try for it lol

planetofthehumans2

I'll probably get the full building (only 30 paws away) but I'm going to be mad if I don't get the gold upgrade for the animal crossing (130 paws, 6 gold tickets and another rival and saved daily tasks).

In retrospect, I do appreciate the st paddies rival, it wasn't as much nonsense and provided meaningful prices that made the game more enjoyable. I hope next years wildlife doesn't just copy paste this event and reworks the rival tasks and rewards.

us 11 gold league is just above 2M

Dursland

Ready for Rivals 3. Need another gator and the progress should get me my second Flamingo.

Then I can take it easy. I believe I spent 6k total diamonds on this event, plus the pass.

Got 6 gators, with a 7th coming from rivals and 2 Flamingos. Not bad. Also a Blood Lilies planted. Don't plan to add more though.

St Patrick's is what I'm waiting for, gonna go all out there.

Ebeondi Asi

I confess I am really a shill for Inno Games. They pay me in Game Coins.... :p

As far as Wildlife Event. I'm way ahead in Gold all three Worlds. Got my Event Buildings, Spent my two nickels I used to rub together. I am satisfied. I was wanting to get angry for not have good luck in getting alternative daily prizes over and above but the fact I did get more than usual numbers of a coveted daily.. In one World at least... means I can't actually complain?

Speaking of complaining. That analogy to "Who move my Cheese" Where the mice happily get their maze cheese in the same place for near forever then one day it was gone! (I think it is the same GIANT HAND that usually helps Bert and Berta?)
Anyway some mice complain a short while. but decide to go look around for some cheese. They are confronted with a mouse paywall, (three dried mouse turds) after thinking about it, and realizing that is dirt cheap to get some more cheese, they cough up the dried mouse turds, (they are hungry) After some effort they find some Cheese in a new location. Those mice are again happy.
The problem is a lot of the mice refuse to move. Those mice decide that the Cheese has always been there and thus should be there again. and wait. They start to complain there is no longer any cheese, This maze is no fun anymore! A few of them wander off but return, since at the paywall, the refuse since they never had to pay before! Why have to now... After all, they could go buy a mouse cup of coffee at MouseBucks for that much!
They write online messages complaining about how evil the GIANT HAND is..

Last edited:

frrrosty

How do I get blue tiles in the event? Have received quests for the Rival requiring me to pop blue tiles, but I don't get any blue tiles. Several weeks in, no blue. Can't abort the quest, so basically the Rival is a bust. Please get rid of the Rival, it just clutters the screen, or at least let me toggle it OFF. It also forces the button below down so I can't see the event button when the construction menu is up while solving other quests, and so can't see the green check telling me I've solved the quest. VERY ANNOYING. If this is another petty attempt to get me to spend $$$ on the event, it's having the opposite effect: I won't spend a dime on such an obvious scam. DITCH THE RIVAL. Or maybe make the content of Rival a third option in the Daily Challenge so one can eventually get past the quest. In it's current form, Rival is 100% annoyance and 0% benefit. Now, I understand there are employees at Inno whose job it is to create new things. So basically, I have to put up with the Rival's extreme annoyance factor so someone at Inno can justify their existence? I can only say I will not spend one single penny on ANY event where the Rival is taking up space on my screen.

Last edited:

tstar99

Rival is a scam, it doesn't give you the needed colors to finish some quests. i'm not the only person complaining about this. so any negative replies keep them to yourselves. i don't want to hear it except from FOE.

Xenosaur

@tstar99

In a game that composes a "random" mini-game board coming both insanely populated with what you'd like (initial count of many paws, or long initial stretches of 6 star connected tiles...), and on the opposite side - with absolutely NOTHING of value -

...you DO sometimes wonder if something nefarious is afoot with Rival asking for YELLOW (for example) and not a one to be found on the board you use a ticket on.

If you're a conspiracy theorist, you're gonna jump to the conclusion that "It's all fixed and it's working against me".

However, if you doubt the integrity of the pop-drop game board being INDEPENDENTLY generated irrespective to the RIVAL quest you're working on, then you're going to get into this perpetual "bad vibe" of "Inno's cheating me" - about Rival and the "event du jour" a lot.

Rival and the events they're folded into are all going to both align, and un-align to your current short-term goals.

The actual Rival's quest list is not release before you start, but there are helpful suggestion that many use to prepare for the day both are active - for this event, have your ticket bucket full if possible, so you're not trapped by 8 hour wait cycle, etc.

And - keep an eye out for those speedy player that can do the entire thing in a few hours,. They have advice on traps and sometimes even help generate a list of the quests that help the rest of us make sense of it all, and proceed more smartly.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

I have already completed one Rival set, Two other Worlds to go. No problem. but I do use tools to complete the Rival Quests.
A few Tickets did have a general lack of the one(s) I wanted, but most were just fine.

jaymoney23456

I confess I am really a shill for Inno Games. They pay me in Game Coins.... :p

As far as Wildlife Event. I'm way ahead in Gold all three Worlds. Got my Event Buildings, Spent my two nickels I used to rub together. I am satisfied. I was wanting to get angry for not have good luck in getting alternative daily prizes over and above but the fact I did get more than usual numbers of a coveted daily.. In one World at least... means I can't actually complain?

Speaking of complaining. That analogy to "Who move my Cheese" Where the mice happily get their maze cheese in the same place for near forever then one day it was gone! (I think it is the same GIANT HAND that usually helps Bert and Berta?)
Anyway some mice complain a short while. but decide to go look around for some cheese. They are confronted with a mouse paywall, (three dried mouse turds) after thinking about it, and realizing that is dirt cheap to get some more cheese, they cough up the dried mouse turds, (they are hungry) After some effort they find some Cheese in a new location. Those mice are again happy.
The problem is a lot of the mice refuse to move. Those mice decide that the Cheese has always been there and thus should be there again. and wait. They start to complain there is no longer any cheese, This maze is no fun anymore! A few of them wander off but return, since at the paywall, the refuse since they never had to pay before! Why have to now... After all, they could go buy a mouse cup of coffee at MouseBucks for that much!
They write online messages complaining about how evil the GIANT HAND is..
Not much of an accomplishment to spend, spend, and spend some more to get into gold league in 3 different worlds. SOrry you can't grasp that many don't like when paying becomes a substitute for actually playing a game lol

jaymoney23456

I have already completed one Rival set, Two other Worlds to go. No problem. but I do use tools to complete the Rival Quests.
A few Tickets did have a general lack of the one(s) I wanted, but most were just fine.
Of course it isn't a problem when you will just buy tickets until you get through the rival questline