• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Xenosaur

Not much of an accomplishment to spend, spend, and spend some more to get into gold league in 3 different worlds. SOrry you can't grasp that many don't like when paying becomes a substitute for actually playing a game lol
Why do you begrudge him his happiness? You sound bitter.

And by the way - who elected you spokesperson for "the many"? Don't quote representation for things you can't corroborate with facts.

He works for his money just like you do. It's his to do as he pleases. This is entertainment for many people. Maybe they don't buy a new car every 10 years, and use their money for online gaming? SO they buy their new car every 11 years.

Live and let live.... You don't make the yardstick by which we're all measured, or choose to spend. The option to spend is available here, it's up to everyone to decide how much, how often ... or if.

Make your own decision on what you want to do. Others will make theirs.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

How do I get blue tiles in the event? Have received quests for the Rival requiring me to pop blue tiles, but I don't get any blue tiles. Several weeks in, no blue. Can't abort the quest, so basically the Rival is a bust. Please get rid of the Rival, it just clutters the screen, or at least let me toggle it OFF. It also forces the button below down so I can't see the event button when the construction menu is up while solving other quests, and so can't see the green check telling me I've solved the quest. VERY ANNOYING. If this is another petty attempt to get me to spend $$$ on the event, it's having the opposite effect: I won't spend a dime on such an obvious scam. DITCH THE RIVAL. Or maybe make the content of Rival a third option in the Daily Challenge so one can eventually get past the quest. In it's current form, Rival is 100% annoyance and 0% benefit. Now, I understand there are employees at Inno whose job it is to create new things. So basically, I have to put up with the Rival's extreme annoyance factor so someone at Inno can justify their existence? I can only say I will not spend one single penny on ANY event where the Rival is taking up space on my screen.
We are 22 days into this Event. If you are playing daily to clear out the regenerating tickets you have played roughly 70 tickets. Are you saying that you have seen no boards with blue tiles, or only when you get a Rival quest for popping blue? The odds of getting a board with no blue are 1:5.

Sharmon the Impaler

Of course it isn't a problem when you will just buy tickets until you get through the rival questline
It's perspective , Paypal reports that I spent 2894$ on FoE last year from Jan 1 2023 to Dec 31 2023. I also donated 28,500$ to registered charities that offsets the amount spent by a $22,100 refund giving a balance of -$19,206 that will be rolled into this years charitable donations adding $9,294 to max it out. I am basically getting paid to play FoE because anything over the maximum the taxman eats up anyway.

jaymoney23456

Why do you begrudge him his happiness? You sound bitter.

And by the way - who elected you spokesperson for "the many"? Don't quote representation for things you can't corroborate with facts.

He works for his money just like you do. It's his to do as he pleases. This is entertainment for many people. Maybe they don't buy a new car every 10 years, and use their money for online gaming? SO they buy their new car every 11 years.

Live and let live.... You don't make the yardstick by which we're all measured, or choose to spend. The option to spend is available here, it's up to everyone to decide how much, how often ... or if.

Make your own decision on what you want to do. Others will make theirs.
All you have to do is read the forums to see that many dislike the direction that the game is going in. No game should operate in a fashion to give anyone an advantage over other players by spending RL currency. This is no longer a game at that point. The whole idea of a game is that everyone has the same chance to win and whoever is better at actually playing the game will usually come out on top. Gaining an advantage by doing nothing more than spending RL currency requires no skill whatsoever and is totally anthetical to the entire concept of a game. If FOE was a game that everyone bought or if INNO simply charged the same monthly fee to all users than it would then be an actual fair game. ALso, I have just as much right to post my opinion regarding any aspect of the game as anyone else and I don't have to agree with the entire concept of pay to win.

jaymoney23456

All you have to do is read the forums to see that many dislike the direction that the game is going in. No game should operate in a fashion to give anyone an advantage over other players by spending RL currency. This is no longer a game at that point. The whole idea of a game is that everyone has the same chance to win and whoever is better at actually playing the game will usually come out on top. Gaining an advantage by doing nothing more than spending RL currency requires no skill whatsoever and is totally anthetical to the entire concept of a game. If FOE was a game that everyone bought or if INNO simply charged the same monthly fee to all users than it would then be an actual fair game. ALso, I have just as much right to post my opinion regarding any aspect of the game as anyone else and I don't have to agree with the entire concept of pay to win.
No having said that, for years the advantage one could get by spending RL currency was a relatively small one that didn't drastically impact the relative strength of players and it was possible to meet or exceed the strength of cities who did so with game know how and by spending a good chunk of time in the game. In short, it was a very measured dose of pay to get ahead that could be dealt with. This is no longer anywhere close to the case.

Pericles the Lion

No having said that, for years the advantage one could get by spending RL currency was a relatively small one that didn't drastically impact the relative strength of players and it was possible to meet or exceed the strength of cities who did so with game know how and by spending a good chunk of time in the game. In short, it was a very measured dose of pay to get ahead that could be dealt with. This is no longer anywhere close to the case.
The amount of relative advantage that a player could gain was only limited by their willingness to spend real money. If that player wanted to spend a small fortune then the advantage gained could be huge. What you are really upset about is FOMO. The opportunities to spend real money have surpassed your willingness to spend and you've become jealous, and bitter.

Sharmon the Impaler

The amount of relative advantage that a player could gain was only limited by their willingness to spend real money. If that player wanted to spend a small fortune then the advantage gained could be huge. What you are really upset about is FOMO. The opportunities to spend real money have surpassed your willingness to spend and you've become jealous, and bitter.
and petulant ,.... I love that word , it is fun to say as well. :)

jaymoney23456

I guess you can read minds from long distances through the internet lol

PJS299

Finished the Rival again in my main, and planning on finishing it in my second.

Contrary to popular opinion, I actually feel like the Rival helped push me forward. I play so many games a day, and seem to get luckier on each board (averaging 4–5 paws collected). I think I got 3 prizes from the prize line today… And what makes it better is that I don't have to spend diamonds. The quests are easy enough.

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

Finished the Rival again in my main, and planning on finishing it in my second.

Contrary to popular opinion, I actually feel like the Rival helped push me forward. I play so many games a day, and seem to get luckier on each board (averaging 4–5 paws collected). I think I got 3 prizes from the prize line today… And what makes it better is that I don't have to spend diamonds. The quests are easy enough.
Well my opinion is that I would like to smack that irritating little rival avatar upside the head.

Pericles the Lion

I just finished Rival on two worlds. On my main I spent a total of 150 farmed diamonds and completed 32/31/32 Rival quests. On my other world I spent a total of 500 farmed diamonds and completed 32/31/32 Rival quests. On both worlds I am at 550+ progress, am almost to Professional League, and have 9 Golden tickets yet to play. Thanks to the @UBERhelp1 video the Rivals were not that difficult and a rewarding challenge.

Dursland

Either I'm lying again or I just got my third entrance ticket from incidents!

Amazing luck here.

tstar99

We are 22 days into this Event. If you are playing daily to clear out the regenerating tickets you have played roughly 70 tickets. Are you saying that you have seen no boards with blue tiles, or only when you get a Rival quest for popping blue? The odds of getting a board with no blue are 1:5.
i had a quest to delete red and blue tiles, i only had yellow, orange and green. watch out for the member that goes after typos and normal chat. he's probably paid for by FOE.

PJS299

Finished the rival in my second world. Didn't spend, and it was well worth the rewards. I was a little behind, but this gave me the needed progress, and the golden tickets will be nice too.

jaymoney23456

Wrong. At no time would you have had a board that stared with only 3 colors. All of them start with 4.
It still likes to give you a board without the needed color to complete the quest that says to pop x number of this or that color. So, tstar99's post does raise a valid point even if its not technically accurate. So you are wrong as well.