• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Suggestions:

Any interest in seeing any of these ideas made reality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angelique LaRose

1. give players the ability to turn off the fragment pop ups that say what rewards we are receiving as we collect. It's annoying and time consuming to have to close a zillion pop ups every time we collect. Or make it like the non-fragment collections that just show what you get and go away on their own.

2. Allow guildmates to donate diamonds to the guild inventory like they do goods, so leaders have easy access to some when they need to diamond GBG camps. The weight of quick camping falls heavily on the GBG leaders. At random times there is no mate on that has diamonds available and so the Leader ends up footing most of this bill. This is making it harder and harder to find players willing to lead GBG.

3. OK, just a pipe dream of mine here lol: shorten the GBG season and put 6-hour locks on the sectors. So, the game doesn't completely burn out every single GBG leader out there.

Sharmon the Impaler

1. give players the ability to turn off the fragment pop ups that say what rewards we are receiving as we collect. It's annoying and time consuming to have to close a zillion pop ups every time we collect. Or make it like the non-fragment collections that just show what you get and go away on their own.

Not going to happen , they are there so you give up and use the 5 diamond collect. They are annoying on purpose.
2. Allow guildmates to donate diamonds to the guild inventory like they do goods, so leaders have easy access to some when they need to diamond GBG camps. The weight of quick camping falls heavily on the GBG leaders. At random times there is no mate on that has diamonds available and so the Leader ends up footing most of this bill. This is making it harder and harder to find players willing to lead GBG.
There is no mechanism to transfer diamonds anywhere in the game . That is an enormous amount of work and as it touches on finance this is also never going to happen.
3. OK, just a pipe dream of mine here lol: shorten the GBG season and put 6-hour locks on the sectors. So, the game doesn't completely burn out every single GBG leader out there.
It is already boring enough farming every 4 hours. Every 6 hours would be like watching paint dry and also GBG is their money maker , they will not be reducing the amount of diamonds possible to throw at rebuilding towers.

Angelique LaRose

Not going to happen , they are there so you give up and use the 5 diamond collect. They are annoying on purpose.

There is no mechanism to transfer diamonds anywhere in the game . That is an enormous amount of work and as it touches on finance this is also never going to happen.

It is already boring enough farming every 4 hours. Every 6 hours would be like watching paint dry and also GBG is their money maker , they will not be reducing the amount of diamonds possible to throw at rebuilding towers.
inno has upped the diamond anti so much in gbg that that 5 diamonds to collect is just penny anti. and yes, it is on purpose for sure. Just because there is no current mechanism to transfer diamonds doesn't mean they can't create one. If you have less players tossing down nonstop 120 diamonds on camps every 4 hours times multiples, they lose money anyway. If you lose GBG leaders over this cost, then no one will be around to spend on these camps anyway. as for boring with 4 hours holds. A lot of the maps we have been falling on are FFA maps, not farming so much anymore. So, there is always something opening up. I imagine if they did change it to 6 hrs inno would just up the cost of the camps to compensate.

jaymoney23456

THe stupid collect all for 5 diamonds is the most petty way for inno to try to make money in the game. It is incredibly insulting to have an annoying popup on most buildings now along with a cap on 100 fp before you have to spend them. This is especialy true as many cities now generate 2k or more fp a day from buildings. I will never give in and pay the 5 diamonds due to how petty the whole thing is too. Allowing guild members to donate diamonds would not decrease the amt of total diamonds spent I think and would probably increase it so there would be no reason other than laziness on the part of the programmers not to do this. I don't want 6 hour timers. That would mean you could do only 3 flips a day. On a rare map where my guild gets only half a map 3 flips is not enough to get players the fights they want. I would much rather they go back to attrition free with current timers than extend the amt of time sectors are locked.

Mor-Rioghain

inno has upped the diamond anti so much in gbg that that 5 diamonds to collect is just penny anti. and yes, it is on purpose for sure. Just because there is no current mechanism to transfer diamonds doesn't mean they can't create one. If you have less players tossing down nonstop 120 diamonds on camps every 4 hours times multiples, they lose money anyway. If you lose GBG leaders over this cost, then no one will be around to spend on these camps anyway. as for boring with 4 hours holds. A lot of the maps we have been falling on are FFA maps, not farming so much anymore. So, there is always something opening up. I imagine if they did change it to 6 hrs inno would just up the cost of the camps to compensate.
Taking into consideration the price hike to rush battlegrounds buildings during the last upgrade I'd highly suspect that Inno has absolutely no intention of making it easier or cheaper for us. That's not necessarily a bad thing since all of the buildings are easily 'cooked' before the timers run out anyway. There's no real strategy to rushing the buildings unless you're doing a mind-boggling amount of staggering on adjacent sectors.

6 hours? I honestly do not think that would go over and I must be honest - how would an increase of 2 hours affect who's paying for rushes? I don't see the correlation.

Angelique LaRose

Taking into consideration the price hike to rush battlegrounds buildings during the last upgrade I'd highly suspect that Inno has absolutely no intention of making it easier or cheaper for us. That's not necessarily a bad thing since all of the buildings are easily 'cooked' before the timers run out anyway. There's no real strategy to rushing the buildings unless you're doing a mind-boggling amount of staggering on adjacent sectors.

6 hours? I honestly do not think that would go over and I must be honest - how would an increase of 2 hours affect who's paying for rushes? I don't see the correlation.
War maps and FFA maps call for constant cooking camps right away. Having inventory donations would take the intense weight off leaders to fork out for them all the time. The new GBG, at least in High diamond has cut reg. farming swaps down to the rare season rather than the norm.

jaymoney23456

War maps and FFA maps call for constant cooking camps right away. Having inventory donations would take the intense weight off leaders to fork out for them all the time. The new GBG, at least in High diamond has cut reg. farming swaps down to the rare season rather than the norm.
I agree with being able to donate diamonds but having farming maps is still the norm for the top guilds in the world I play in the most. It is rare to have a war or FFA in 1k diamond GbG. What world are you seeing lots of war maps?

Mor-Rioghain

I am in the #5 guild in Diamond League and have been in virtually all of the top guilds on my main before, during, and after Battlegrounds "before" and Battlegrounds "after" upgrades.....not seeing your point. We farm - plenty! We rarely need to rush any buildings because we plan our sector openings accordingly. My guild has 78 members and our lowest advances per member last season was over 1K and more than 50 members hit 3K or higher. (At least 15 of those were in excess of 5K and we had a whopping 3 who hit 7K+!

We only rushed 3 times in 10 days. 3. In 10 days.

Maybe what you need is a better guild rather than expecting the developer to take a financial hit to make things easier for people who don't want to watch the clock or strategize. :rolleyes:

**I'm all for innovation and am happy to support ideas that are going to help me (including saving $) but honestly, expecting a for-profit-business to cut back on what they're going to charge when they just increased it is a bit much! After all, no matter how badly the sectors are aligned with each other - there isn't even ONE building that takes more time to construct 'naturally' than the 4-hour time limit! This is provided the buildings are actually built in time....there is that. (There's that pesky planning thing again.)

Emberguard

They're working on something related to that. They didn't specify what exactly, but it was in response to the forge points popup on building productions being removed.

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/less-pop-ups.16802/post-169248
Leones said:
Work is being done to improve the collection popups, hopefully available soon

Pericles the Lion

I am in the #5 guild in Diamond League and have been in virtually all of the top guilds on my main before, during, and after Battlegrounds "before" and Battlegrounds "after" upgrades.....not seeing your point. We farm - plenty! We rarely need to rush any buildings because we plan our sector openings accordingly. My guild has 78 members and our lowest advances per member last season was over 1K and more than 50 members hit 3K or higher. (At least 15 of those were in excess of 5K and we had a whopping 3 who hit 7K+!

We only rushed 3 times in 10 days. 3. In 10 days.
Although I agree that the need to rush buildings depends on each individual Guild's ambition, how can you possibly know that your guild only rushed three times? The log shows when a building was planted but not when it was finished. You would have to check every captured sector just before a building was done "cooking" to see if it was rushed. I suppose that this is possible but who would bother?

Sharmon the Impaler

Although I agree that the need to rush buildings depends on each individual Guild's ambition, how can you possibly know that your guild only rushed three times? The log shows when a building was planted but not when it was finished. You would have to check every captured sector just before a building was done "cooking" to see if it was rushed. I suppose that this is possible but who would bother?
With 50 members in their guild all hitting over 3k and even 3 members that hit 7 K (My guild , a top 5 only had 1 member hit 7000+ last season) that guild was flying to boot. You may be right lol.

Mor-Rioghain

Because we made a point of being communicative about rushing and all other things pertaining to battlegrounds. Granted there's no way to prove anything but why would anyone bother rushing a building if it doesn't need to be done?

Dominator - X

I think this is like the 2nd or 3rd time this has been suggested/discussed. So far, INNO has decided against it.

PJS299

I think this is like the 2nd or 3rd time this has been suggested/discussed. So far, INNO has decided against it.

Pericles the Lion

I'm not a fan of #2 but I think that a modification to it could make it more appealing. Instead of players donating diamonds to the guild treasury, how about making is so partial payments of diamonds to the province buildings was possible?

jaymoney23456

I think it would be best to ditch GbG all-together. Inno obviously can't do matchmaking in a way that doesn't keep pairing the same guilds together on every stinking map. Being one if the top 3 guilds is meaningless if you get paired every with the only 2 stronger guilds. So, at this point gbg can go where the sun don't shine as far as I am concerned!

Pericles the Lion

I think it would be best to ditch GbG all-together. Inno obviously can't do matchmaking in a way that doesn't keep pairing the same guilds together on every stinking map. Being one if the top 3 guilds is meaningless if you get paired every with the only 2 stronger guilds. So, at this point gbg can go where the sun don't shine as far as I am concerned!
Get stronger.

Sharmon the Impaler

You just stated the solution for you , ditch GBG and do the rest of the game.