• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Ebeondi Asi

Surprise, surprise. The QI euphoria counter is apparently bugged. It says I only have 600 provided euphoria, but I have a triumphal Arch that provides 675 by itself. Also have a decoration for 75 more but I don't get that either. Looks like all I will get is the attack boost. My population is 350, so with 750 euphoria I should be producing more than 120%, I think. What a piece of work this feature is! Still hate it, in case Inno is interested in feedback. It's hard to do literally EVERYTHING wrong, but bless their hearts Inno somehow finds a way.
That Decoration subtracts happy. So your numbers are correct. 675 minus 75 is 600
It hae been mentined several times taht in the QI town. Decorations cost happy IE every decoration subtract a goodly amount of happy!
I read for every five decorations or so.. you need one more Arch to stay enthusiastic

jaymoney23456

Surprise, surprise. The QI euphoria counter is apparently bugged. It says I only have 600 provided euphoria, but I have a triumphal Arch that provides 675 by itself. Also have a decoration for 75 more but I don't get that either. Looks like all I will get is the attack boost. My population is 350, so with 750 euphoria I should be producing more than 120%, I think. What a piece of work this feature is! Still hate it, in case Inno is interested in feedback. It's hard to do literally EVERYTHING wrong, but bless their hearts Inno somehow finds a way.
The decos actually take away from happiness even though they don't have a minus in front of the happiness for them and the happiness amt isn't in red and no -sign in front of the happiness for the decos. I thought the same thing you did and then I contacted support. It is crap though that the happiness is taken away as soon as you plant deco even though it takes time to build them and you don't get the attack boost from them right away.

Pericles the Lion

But they can't really ignore it, can they? If the guilds you are competing with are getting huge rewards, you have to get them too or you'll be left behind.
Left behind what? Players ignored GvG, still ignore GE5, still ignore GbG. They become members of small, non-competitive guilds because that is their choice. Sure they can ignore QI if they want.

jaymoney23456

Left behind what? Players ignored GvG, still ignore GE5, still ignore GbG. They become members of small, non-competitive guilds because that is their choice. Sure they can ignore QI if they want.
What about the players who want to do GbG and GE but don't have time for yet another task? Also, ignoring GvG was pretty easy and nonimpactful for players and even guilds for the most part.

Pericles the Lion

What about the players who want to do GbG and GE but don't have time for yet another task? Also, ignoring GvG was pretty easy and nonimpactful for players and even guilds for the most part.
Time is a limited resource. If they don't have time then I suppose they don't participate in QI - whether they like it, or not, becomes irrelevant.

That Decoration subtracts happy. So your numbers are correct. 675 minus 75 is 600
It hae been mentined several times taht in the QI town. Decorations cost happy IE every decoration subtract a goodly amount of happy!
I read for every five decorations or so.. you need one more Arch to stay enthusiastic
It doesn't say that, and also it was already showing that before I built the decoration.

jaymoney23456

It doesn't say that, and also it was already showing that before I built the decoration.
They made it so that it doesn't look like decorations take away happiness even though they do. Pretty dumb on the part of Inno but they couldn't wait to release another thing they hope to be a cash cow so they didn't put much effort into making things were set up correctly. I still wanna know now a statue, pillar, or aquaduct would make people mad lol Guess they couldn't take a chance at making it marginal easier in case it meant they didn't get as much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from it lol

Most of the top guilds will have QI requirements just like they have GBG and GE requirements. Players will have to either quit those guilds or do QI. And yes, of course it is their choice. Did you think the poster was saying people were being forced to quit? But some people who were happy playing in a top tier guild will now have to either quit their guild or play this horrendous feature. Some of them will quit FoE altogether if those are their options. You were the one mystified by this, so I just thought I'd help out and explain it to you.

They made it so that it doesn't look like decorations take away happiness even though they do. Pretty dumb on the part of Inno but they couldn't wait to release another thing they hope to be a cash cow so they didn't put much effort into making things were set up correctly. I still wanna know now a statue, pillar, or aquaduct would make people mad lol Guess they couldn't take a chance at making it marginal easier in case it meant they didn't get as much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from it lol
Ah that makes sense. Should have known Inno was lying to us again. I wasted resources building that stupid decoration thinking it would help, not hurt, my city. Inno has really done literally EVERYTHING wrong in this feature. I can't believe it. It's an impressive level of fail even for Inno.

Pericles the Lion

Most of the top guilds will have QI requirements just like they have GBG and GE requirements. Players will have to either quit those guilds or do QI. And yes, of course it is their choice. Did you think the poster was saying people were being forced to quit? But some people who were happy playing in a top tier guild will now have to either quit their guild or play this horrendous feature. Some of them will quit FoE altogether if those are their options. You were the one mystified by this, so I just thought I'd help out and explain it to you.
Your just speculating. If top tier guilds want to set minimums they will (and they probably will). If players in those guilds don't want to participate in QI they will leave to find a guild more to their liking (not like it's the first time that this has happened, remember GE5?). If players do leave the top tier guilds they will be immediately replaced by players aspiring to move up (ever notice how few open seats there are in the top tier guilds?). Some players may quit FoE altogether but, one again, it's not like this hasn't happened over the course of FoE's 12-year lifespan.

Btw, I am in the #1 guild on my main world. 80/80 members are contributing to QI. All willingly and without any cajoling on the part of leadership. We are the only guild on the world whose members have both of the GBG Towers at Level 2. Our members have a lot of incentive, and motivation, to do their best in QI - just as they do in GBG. YMMV.

CDmark

Did the shard cost to rush a production increase?
It was 25 shard for a cottage/tailor - says 75
It was 50 shard for a villa/goat - says 95

I was looking at the times for next the collection and it caught my eye.

Pericles the Lion

Ah that makes sense. Should have known Inno was lying to us again. I wasted resources building that stupid decoration thinking it would help, not hurt, my city. Inno has really done literally EVERYTHING wrong in this feature. I can't believe it. It's an impressive level of fail even for Inno.
How is INNO lying? The build menu clearly shows that decorations cost coins, supplies and happiness. Below is how Decorations are described in the official Wiki.

Decorations​

Constructionmenu decoration icon.png
As with Cultural Buildings, Decorations are building structures which boost a town population's happiness at a comparatively cheaper short-term cost, but they provide less happiness per tile of space. They are the ideal choice of type in the game's early stages until emphasis on area efficiency becomes more apparent.

jaymoney23456

How is INNO lying? The build menu clearly shows that decorations cost coins, supplies and happiness. Below is how Decorations are described in the official Wiki.

Decorations​

Constructionmenu decoration icon.png
As with Cultural Buildings, Decorations are building structures which boost a town population's happiness at a comparatively cheaper short-term cost, but they provide less happiness per tile of space. They are the ideal choice of type in the game's early stages until emphasis on area efficiency becomes more apparent.
The build menu certainly does not clearly show that the decorations take away happiness. Buildings that take away happiness in main city show up as -x amt of happiness and show up red. This is not the case in QI. So, how is it clear that decorations take away happiness, especially considering they have always added to happiness in main city and in cultural settlements? Also, your description of decorations that you included shows that they boost happiness not take it away lol

jaymoney23456

Did the shard cost to rush a production increase?
It was 25 shard for a cottage/tailor - says 75
It was 50 shard for a villa/goat - says 95

I was looking at the times for next the collection and it caught my eye.
the cost goes up each time you buy action points with shards in a day. This resets at midnight server time just like GbG attrition resets daily. Seems that the cost to rush productions operates in the same fashion.

Ebeondi Asi

The build menu certainly does not clearly show that the decorations take away happiness. Buildings that take away happiness in main city show up as -x amt of happiness and show up red. This is not the case in QI. So, how is it clear that decorations take away happiness, especially considering they have always added to happiness in main city and in cultural settlements? Also, your description of decorations that you included shows that they boost happiness not take it away lol
The decorations popup show happy as a cost. Happy is clearly in the row of costs. not rewards. Just because you didn't bother to read it,,, does not mean Inno screwed up.
It is true though, that it is slightly sneaky LoL

Ebeondi Asi

When GE 5 Came out The top Guilds I'm in allowed players to skip GE 5 for the first few months. Gradually the requirements were bumped up. A few players left. a few joined. Now the requirement is 80 if in a GE race (all three Guilds)
Same will probably happen with QI. This first QI season is rather relaxed. a few players expecting others to do more, but no problems.

jaymoney23456

The decorations popup show happy as a cost. Happy is clearly in the row of costs. not rewards. Just because you didn't bother to read it,,, does not mean Inno screwed up
You really are ignorant aren't you. You just post nonsense defending inno without addressing the criticism that it doesn't show the decorations as taking away happiness in the same way the game has always done. Therefore, its confusing. If you want to play stupid go somewhere. I have no interest in your nonsensical reply.