• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Wildlife mini-game seems to be bugged, chests not dropping

Likewise; on pc, problem yesterday, not today.
  2. Ol' faithfuls....

Amusement park. Unlike my real-life hometown, I'll never tear it down.
  3. Feedback for update 1.199

Maybe it indeed wasn't intentional. Certainly I hope so, since the alternate explanation is that someone at Inno is lying through their teeth in this latest announcement. If it wasn't intentional though, it really points out that the Inno developers don't play their own game, beyond maybe some...
  4. Feedback for update 1.199

On the one hand, this updated update is obviously welcome. On the other hand, we should show compassion for the powers-that-be at Inno, who surely are getting dizzy from all this spinning.
  5. Feedback for update 1.199

Yes. There was extensive discussion of it on beta.
  6. Feedback for update 1.199

Speaking only for myself obviously, I've spent a fair amount of time and resources raising my Chateau to level 88; not nearly as high as some, but decent. I'm pretty sure I didn't do that for the increased coins reward. This "secret" nerf is a bait and switch. There are already tedious chores I...
  7. Feedback for update 1.199

On the off chance that numbers mean anything at all, add me to the long list of players unhappy with the RQ abort slowdown. No, I don't expect to quit in a huff and delete my city, but this makes playing sufficiently unfun that if it persists I'll step way way back; not really "play" at all...
  8. ARC

On a PC, if you hover your mouse over the square you'll see the actual total. May not be possible to see that number on a phone; I have no idea.
  9. Decorations

Oddly enough, some of us use decorations, not for the tiny happiness they provide but--wait for it--actually to decorate our cities because we care how they look.
  10. Previous Aged Armies

Use 'em in the lower levels of GE or low-attrition Battlegrounds, where they'll still be somewhat effective. When they're gone, they're gone.
  11. [Question] What's up with the change in terrain? Why give us a change in scenery?

Why on earth do you torment yourself by continuing to play this game?
  12. New Buildings Looks April 15 2020

I kind of like the new Tribal Square, I'm indifferent to most of the other changes, but the Ritual Flame is truly dreadful, almost unbelievably bad. Looks like a plucked chicken. I imagine it shoots rotten eggs at the enemy troops.
  13. ATTENTION TO ALL

It's definitely possible in general. That's exactly how it works on another forum I sometimes frequent. Whether it's technically feasible with this forum structure I've no idea.
  14. ATTENTION TO ALL

I do see it being a problem. I know for sure that certain users here have effectively changed history by drastically editing their posts. I won't name names, both on general principles of courtesy and because by definition my "accusation" couldn't be demonstrated.
  15. Spoils from my Himeji Castle

Do you also complain about the times you get eight hits one day and six the next?
  16. ATTENTION TO ALL

I agree. There could be certain well-defined and narrowly constrained exceptions to the general rule.
  17. ATTENTION TO ALL

Back to the actual topic of this thread: I'd like to see the ability to edit comments greatly limited, say 15 minutes or a half hour instead of the present system which is limited only by the heat death of the universe.
  18. ATTENTION TO ALL

I read the forum by clicking New Posts. I'd like the ability to permanently exclude uninteresting (to me) threads from the New Posts results, maybe even entire sub-forums.
  19. ATTENTION TO ALL

If I had your take-no-prisoners approach to life on this forum, I would now chastise you for being too lazy to read before mindlessly repeating a previously-made suggestion. I don't, so I won't.
  20. ATTENTION TO ALL

Lock threads automatically after a set interval with no new posts (maybe a month?), so it isn't possible to necro long-dead threads from years ago.