• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spoils from my Himeji Castle

DeletedUser18799

For some reason the spoils from my HC have almost disappeared.My HC is level 94 giving me 10 attempts at spoils with just under a 50% chance of getting them. Yesterday I got one out of 10, and today I got zero. Something is definitely wrong with this.

Agent327

For some reason the spoils from my HC have almost disappeared.My HC is level 94 giving me 10 attempts at spoils with just under a 50% chance of getting them. Yesterday I got one out of 10, and today I got zero. Something is definitely wrong with this.

Yes. It is your understanding of "having a chance".

Dominator - X

I have a low level HC. I find that it equals out, somewhat, over time. Some days nothing and then BAM, the floodgates open. I moan when it is stingy but I never complain when it is liberal.

DeletedUser18799

Yes. It is your understanding of "having a chance".
Obviously you don't understand. This is so far outside of normal variance as to be ridiculous. I have been at this level for months, one spoils out of 20 attempts with a 49% chance is similar to 19 out of 20 being successful, which has never happened, and never will.

Graviton

What's "normal variance"? It's certainly possible to flip a coin ten times and get heads only once, or not at all; that's an exact 50% chance each time. But if you really think there's a bug, open an in-game ticket.

Agent327

Obviously you don't understand. This is so far outside of normal variance as to be ridiculous. I have been at this level for months, one spoils out of 20 attempts with a 49% chance is similar to 19 out of 20 being successful, which has never happened, and never will.

Are you sure? You have a 51% chance you get nothing and that just happened 19 out of 20 times, so it has already happened.

DeletedUser33493

My HC is level 85 w/ a 48.6%(?) chance on 9 attempts and 3 of the last 5 days it's been 2 shat rewards. When it was introduced & mine was still level 29ish I received more of the top rewards & rewards more often.

Volodya

Do you also complain about the times you get eight hits one day and six the next?

Algona

My HC is level 85 w/ a 48.6%(?) chance on 9 attempts and 3 of the last 5 days it's been 2 shat rewards. When it was introduced & mine was still level 29ish I received more of the top rewards & rewards more often.

I remember a lot of posts making the same complaint about ToR.