• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Starlight on Water

SO how do I comment on the GvG update?

I would like to state for the record that if a 4 hour reset is chosen then you will allow players to only heal/ train 1 troop per barrack in between resets, that will lead to a massive drain of troops from inventories keeping up with sieges and sector filling. Is there any way to compensate for...
  2. Starlight on Water

Bronze Age Nonsense

Bronze Age has a tower for PvP that u have to fight and win to get to other Bronze Age provinces, but you can't count any of your Bronze Age fights on that map until u reach 2/3 thru Iron Age??? That's when the new set-up for PvP tournaments opens. Nothing you fight in Bronze Age or GE or Iron...
  3. Starlight on Water

ONYX DRACONIS IS RECRUITING TRADERS and WARRIORS

:DONYX DRACONIS is looking for active players of all Ages. We are more than a Guild. We are a family and we support each other. Our Guild is looking for players who want to advance quickly, trade fairly, m/p regularly (with or without the AID button), and who also like to share our challenges...
  4. Starlight on Water

How Do I?

I want to grab an avatar and place it in a post. How can I do that?
  5. Starlight on Water

ONYX DRACONIS IS RECRUITING NOW

:DONYX DRACONIS (formerly Cu Chulainn) is looking for active players of all Ages. We are more than a Guild. We are a family and we support each other. Our Guild is looking for players who want to advance quickly, trade fairly, m/p regularly (with or without the AID button), and who also like to...
  6. Starlight on Water

Defense bonuses for armies?

We noticed after placing armies that some armies in a sector have defense bonuses while others do not. Does this relate to the person placing the armies? Does their bonus from GBs transfer with the armies to the sector when they are placed?:hmph:
  7. Starlight on Water

There's a rumour going round

... that something happened with the Kin. Now the other Guilds are taking over in GvG provinces. Any truth to the rumour?:unsure:
  8. Starlight on Water

Cu Chulainn is Recruiting New Members

Hello King or Queen, Cu Chulainn is a bigger guild that offers fair trading, GB support and also GvG battles if you are so inclined. We also offer lots of companionship while you progress in the game. We have members from Bronze Age to Late Middle Age, and beyond. Our family waits to welcome...
  9. Starlight on Water

Guild vs Guild question

When working on the map in GvG, do you need to continue with contiguous sectors or can you skip across the world map and start on a different area that is not connected to the rest of the conquered sectors?