• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Elisha Reb

Goods swapped between worlds

Since diamonds are all tied together for all cities that a person own across worlds why can't you swap goods from one city to another that is owned by the same person?
  2. Elisha Reb

Messages blocked

What is going on with messages in the game? It is telling us that they are blocked until things are researched that we have already done a long time ago.
  3. Elisha Reb

Aid all rewards

I have 3 cities in 3 different worlds. In Odhrorvar I only get coins and/or blueprints but in Sinerania and Walstrand I get coins and other goods. Why am I not getting the same in all 3?
  4. Elisha Reb

Things not coming in all the way

I have 3 cities in 3 different worlds, Odhrorvar, Sinerania, and Walstrand. Everything in Odhrorvar and Walstrand are working fine but in Sinerania do not totally come into view. If you click on different thing like Market it comes up transparent. That is the only world that does this. Is there...
  5. Elisha Reb

Unfair battles

Why do you have to battle armies that are 2 times as big as your armies? If you beat the first 8 then they get a whole new set to fight with whatever you have left from the first battle. A lot of the times the second set of troops are stronger than the first so if you set to beat the first there...
  6. Elisha Reb

Start days

What day does the neighborhood change, GBG start, and GE start?
  7. Elisha Reb

Wenoevre

I think I have already conquered Wenoevre sector. but it didn't show in my story line. How can i go back and get it again so I can finish up that quest in story?
  8. Elisha Reb

[Question] delete city

I entered a city accidentally and would like to delete it.
  9. Elisha Reb

Getting booted

How can you find out who and why you were booted from a guild? So far no one knows who or why I was booted from Brotherhood in Walstrand. Did the game somehow boot me? I am still in all of the trade threads.
  10. Elisha Reb

Founder/leader

We need someone to open up things for others. There are 4 founders/leaders showing but I think 3 of those are no longer active. The only one that is is joeyolstad and I can not get him to respond. Does anyone know what can be done?
  11. Elisha Reb

Founder/leader

We need someone to open up things for others. There are 4 founders/leaders showing but I think 3 of those are no longer active. The only one that is is joeyolstad and I can not get him to respond. Does anyone know what can be done?