• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. EMA Bonus Quests?

Thank you! I completely overlooked 100 diamonds just for loot there. Especially if I'm not going to be punished for being an early-bird, I'll be paying much closer attention to the loot in the future.
  2. EMA Bonus Quests?

I'm finding myself stuck on the Murderers! quest in this series. I'll have to beat a full army with 75% bonuses or plunder another player. My city isn't up to par for the fighting part yet and no one in my neighborhood has unlocked PvP yet. The main problem that I'm having though is that...
  3. Under what circumstances does the wheel refresh?

I'll wait until I see something official. I have more than 70 neighbors in each of my cities. I'm skeptical that not one of those neighbors would spin the wheel over a time period of several hours. Then again, though, I've been in some hoods where very few have had the sense to aid regularly.
  4. Under what circumstances does the wheel refresh?

I don't think that this part is accurate or it would be refreshing very often. My guess, and it is just a guess, is that it refreshes only after the gold and silver prizes are claimed. I've had it go longer longer than an hour with the same gold or no gold prize offering. I've never seen it...
  5. How to unlock event history filters?

Thank you for that! I'm on a PC and must have hidden them in error.
  6. How to unlock event history filters?

Thank you for the reply. I forgot that one of the filters shows battle history. It's likely that it will unlock as soon as I advance to the Iron Age or, at least, when I research advanced tactics to unlock pvp.
  7. How to unlock event history filters?

Can anyone tell me which technology or age unlocks event history filters, please?
  8. Market offers sent to multiple player

The other four would see this message: The attached trade offer does not exist anymore.
  9. Changelog 1.169 Feedback

Heh I didn't read the patch notes before logging in today, but negotiating just got a lot easier on the PC. Human error has been removed from the equation. Is it a good thing that they've had to design the game to protect us from ourselves?
  10. Army Management window totals?

I'm going to test it and tally up the numbers that I use today, but I've only done 41 battles in the last two days. Even if I were lose or injure seven rogues in each of those battles, the numbers don't add up anywhere close to 465. Yet I've cycled through all of the rogues that I have access...
  11. Army Management window totals?

Edit again: It's also showing that I have 98 unattached grenadiers, yet when I scroll through and count them or when I'm using them in combat, I only have access to 26 of them. Is there a limit to how many units of a given type that I have access to?
  12. Army Management window totals?

Edit: To be more specific, the window shows that I have a total of 465 unattached rogues. Yet when I scroll through them, I only have 19 uninjured rogues available. If I were to use them in combat, I'd cycle out injured rogues for uninjured ones, but I only have access to the 19 uninjured...
  13. Army Management window totals?

Can anyone tell me how the Army Management window works in showing the total number of units? My window shows that I have over 1200 units, close to 400 rogues, and dozens of quite a few other units. In reality, though, I don't have anywhere near those totals. The total amounts shown for units...
  14. Black Crowns?

Why do some worlds have black crowns by their names here in the forums vs the standard red crowns? Is it because no one has posted anything there within 30 days?
  15. HTML Feedback

@RazorbackPirate: Yeah, I was kind of hoping for basic mouse support, not more phasing out of it. I'm aware of keyboard shortcuts, but keep FoE mouse-friendly, please.
  16. HTML Feedback

It'd be nice for HTML5 to support basic mouse options, such as copying and pasting.