• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Ideas Thread is dead!

Not sure why but it seems that the ideas thread has been stagnant for some reason. Perhaps because so mant good ideas were sub after a vote but they are still just sitting there where ever they go??
  2. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Looking to add a few more Pirates!

Château Pirates are look for a few players to join us in growing the guild by helping our members grow their cities! We are GE & GBG focused and we do NOT participate in GVG at this time. Come by and check out our complete guild description. If it sparks your interest message Coumbaya or Hazel...
  3. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Congratulations on reaching 1G (1 billion) Points

Congratulations to Coumbaya, Co-Founder of Château Pirates ‍☠️‍☠️ for achieving a huge milestone by reaching 1 billion points in G-world. Your guild is proud of you!
  4. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Come and Check out Château Pirates

updated 10;10/23 Château Pirates are looking for you! If you want to join a top 50 guild and you like to battle in GBG Come check us out. We are a bunch of Pirates that like to have fun! We have 1.9 thread as well as many swap threads. We have an Arc leveling group. We also have a Pirate of...
  5. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Château Pirates are looking for a few New Members! Updated 02/09/22

We are looking for you if you want to join a top 50 guild and you like to battle in GBG! We are a bunch of Pirates that like to have fun! We have 1.9 thread as well as other swap threads. We don’t have a lot of rules and requirements! So come and check us out! You can take a look at our guild...
  6. Hazel the Pirate Queen

[Question] Cherry Blossom Trees

Why don’t the.Cherry blossom trees blow the Cherry blossom in the wind anymore? It was so pretty! Can you bring that back?
  7. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Looking for some new guild members that love participating in GBG⚔️‍☠️⚔️

Looking to add a couple of members experienced in GBG! We are a top 50 guild looking to move to top 25! If you enjoy GBG, come check us out. We open all 4 levels of GE on day 1. We have swap threads, including 1.9 And 1.92 Good times are had in our Pirate tavern ‍☠ So, if you are looking for a...
  8. Hazel the Pirate Queen

When moving to a new guild...

If a person switches guilds during an event, do they just continue on as they were? I believe the answer is yes but you know what happens when you ASSUME anything! And no, I am not moving guilds ⚔️‍☠️⚔️
  9. Hazel the Pirate Queen

See new messages

See new messages
  10. Hazel the Pirate Queen

What’s a guild you would join?

What do you look for in a guild? Are you looking to stay with a guild? Or guild jumping? I look for players that are loyal to the guild but am I looking at this wrong? How do I get the guild to move forward when the guildies get to comfortable?
  11. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Still looking for a few good Guild Members!

Contact Hazel at UnitedPirateAlliance. Or leave a message here! There is a description of our guild in a previous posting and on our Guild Page!
  12. Hazel the Pirate Queen

We are looking for a few good guild members!

If you are somewhat new to the game or this is a new world and you are looking for a guild, we might be a fit! If you are a seasoned player stuck in an inactive guild, we might be a fit! We are small but very active. We do ask our guild members to participate, ask questions, and work to make...
  13. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Gaining Military with Traz but no military buildings

I have seen several players cities In which they do not have military buildings but they have Traz. what military are they getting? Many of them have other military GBs such as Kraken, Terra Cotta, etc! What are doing to get military?
  14. Hazel the Pirate Queen

In a guild that’s not very active or helpful? Maybe let’s you in to place fps but they don’t talk to you? We are looking for you!

We are a relatively new guild but we’ve fought our way to 54th place in Greifental and we are level 26. That automatically gives you 3 FP’s a day thru your townhall! Our leaders help all players advance. We open all levels of GE and we are gold level in Battlegrounds. We have have a...
  15. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Looking for a few good players!

The Shadow Knights work together to advance each player’s city. We open all levels of the GE. We don’t have a lot of rules but we do have requests of each player depending on their age within the game. We will help you achieve GB’s you desire to make your city better. We communicate and have...
  16. Hazel the Pirate Queen

1.9 clubs

What can anyone tell me about using 1.9 method for leveling great buildings? I am in a guild that is using it but the calculations are not correct. Anyone can give me the true calculations?
  17. Hazel the Pirate Queen

[Answered] Shrine of inspiration

if you upgrade a SoI, does it advance the random blueprints to your age or does it even matter?