• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Yugi the 7empest

Global ranking freeze

Just checking to see if anyone else is having this issue: whenever I click on global rankings, the game freezes under the spinning shield and I am forced to refresh in order to play.
  2. Yugi the 7empest

Battle result window

For those on PC, do any of you have the occasional issue of the battle result confirmation window being smaller? My god it's annoying as I have no idea why it happens. Here's an explanation: When I click "auto battle", the second wave "auto battle" button is exactly where the first one was so...
  3. Yugi the 7empest

No color emojis in message center

I'm not sure how this happened, but on my PC at home, the emojis that are posted in thread titles and/or messages no longer have color, i.e. if someone posts a "thumbs up" emoji, it is just a black and white emoji with no yellow color. My PC at work does not have this issue. Anyone know what...
  4. Yugi the 7empest

I know, but I don't know why.

Earlier today I was enjoying the thrill and excitement of mo/po and tavern sitting for my newly increased friends list. Nothing says riveting and exciting game play like "click, click, click, click, next page" for the better part of 10 minutes. Easily the most mind numbing chore in any online...
  5. Yugi the 7empest

When your ARC is close to level 80

When you are almost to level 80 so your whole week is dedicated to leveling that ARC
  6. Yugi the 7empest

GBG rewards

Is there just a general percentage for when fps are rewarded after a GBG encounter (neg or fight)? I just did 40 (25/15) and got a whopping 20 fps. I about threw my tablet out the window. Has it been nerfed recently or was this just bad luck on an epic scale?
  7. Yugi the 7empest

Uncommon relics

Not quite sure I understand the logic of having a small medal package as an uncommon relic reward. All other uncommon rewards have decent value that is arguably comporable or at least not disappointing. But a small medal package? Really? In HMA, that's 80 medals. I get 1300 from a P5 spot...
  8. Yugi the 7empest

Plundering rationale

As a relatively new player, I'm struck with how completely off balance the plundering system is. Attacking another player for quest purposes is understandable, but plundering? There simply is no way that a player can avoid losing resources if they are put in a hood with players literally...
  9. Yugi the 7empest

Stuck on Soccer quest...does it change?

I'm stuck on a Soccer Cup quest that requires defeating an army that I have no chance of doing. Do these quests reset at any time or is the event over for me after 2 days?
  10. Yugi the 7empest

Why the constant freezing?

Just started to play and am finding it almost unplayable because the game freezes...ALOT. I have to close the tab and reload the game at least 3 times during a battle. Am I doing something wrong here or is the client just that bad?