• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Attack versus Defense Boosts

I know it is a difficult analysis, but has anyone evaluated the relative value of attack versus defense boosts for your attacking army? The new Ferris Wheel options awakened this discussion in our guild. On a different matter, does Inno have any plans to implement a consistent approach to...
  2. Contribution List Requests

1) Would it be possible to post a total count for the FPs listed on your Contribution List? Every few days I sum them up and add to my inventory figure. I think of this as my FP bank total (yes, it ignores the potential profit/loss on my drops). I use the bank total for budgeting purposes...
  3. Siege Camps

Many folks (I picked that up from Trump) are questioning whether a Seige Camp’s 24% is actually working as advertised. A common understanding is that it should work like this: 1 SC ====> 76% that you get attrition hit with 1 fight, so 24% Attrition Free 2 SC ====> 52% ......48% AF 3 SC ====>...
  4. masks

Our world is ablaze with controversy!!! Inquiring minds want to know why we don’t have avatars with masks! We are doing a good job on social distancing, but need them for the chats when we get close to the prior posting!!!!!
  5. Governor’s Villa

Is it possible to get a level 9 Governor’s Villa without using diamonds in the Summer Event. The math seems to be working out to be one short (level 8). Some folks are getting lucky with the Sailing spins or are talking about getting an email reward.
  6. Event Email Rewards

A number of people received an email giving them doubloons for this event. Others, like me, did not. I have similar things for prior events too. Any ideas why everyone is not getting these? Is it a mobile versus desktop distinction? Is it a Apple game center login versus other approaches?
  7. AO 150% Boost

What is the trigger for the 150% attack bonus against troops of the “same” age? Does “same” age refer to your current Town Hall age, or is it the age of your attacking troop? For example, I am currently OF era but I am still using FE Hover Tanks for my attacks. Do I get the 150% against...
  8. Battle Scores

Does anyone have insight into Battle Scores derivation? We all do 1000s of fights, yet no one seems to clearly understand how results are determined. Can Battle Scores be calculated directly from Victory Screen information? Has anyone reversed engineered the underlying formula? I am having...
  9. Battle Scores

I am interested in understanding how Battle Scores (BS) function at a detailed level. Yes, I know that BS divided by 50 produces Rank Scores. I also generally understand the derivation from defensive army troop configurations, etc. However, I still have many gaps in my knowledge. Some...