• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. GBG Championship

Championship wins do not affect the rankings, because KYP won the championship and were listed as 4th when everything reset and all spots were zeros lol. Of course once GBG started and VP started to be earned after the top of the first hour then the rankings changed again. At least it was this...
  2. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

As much as I dislike the change after playing 3 seasons in beta, the only comment I still want to say is that the names of those new buildings are horrible. Please change them so at least they are different acronyms.
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Well there goes all that work. I started 2 new towns when you dropped your video about the change with the intent that at least I have started the worlds before I got hit. I had all the normal story quests until they just suddenly stopped. And now they've restarted again telling me to...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Is the early age speed up for new towns? Or are they hitting everything below Indy? Because I lost my story quest and now it's back and telling me to build an oracle My current story quest now is "Scientific Discovery"
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Just reporting I got all my ME/ PME units and daaaang those MG units are good. So thank you again!
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Oh ok lol so I've discovered what I did wrong. I read your post wrong. Where it says: ...then take Uxrow or Omoien by fighting, or if you would prefer 2 Snipers (ranged units), take Kriegreich by fighting. Following the fighting route (no matter who you are supporting)... Which I took to...
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thanks bunches for this thread. I'm in IndyA and just finished the progressive map, moving next to Modern. However I do have a question. I completed the entire progressive map and storyline but I didn't receive my 2 tanks. Neither did I get 2 snipers but I wasn't expecting this since I picked...
  8. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Yes I know. I'm asking if anyone considered what the math is for 2 defense bakeries + 1 attack bakery which only get 1 connection each as compared with 1 attack + 1 defense+ 1 FP bakery with 2 connections each. Because it seems to me strictly looking at the combined stats for the attacking army...
  9. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Umm I think you're not understanding what I'm saying. I don't want 3 unique buildings. I want 2 macaron & 1 gingerbread. I'd get 3 more defense and 3 less FP but at least they would be in-a-row.
  10. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Yes but am I reading it right? 2 macaron and 1 gingerbread is 13 defense - 10 attack - 13 defense (but buildings in a row) VS 15 attack - 18 defense - 3 FP (buildings in a pyramid shape)
  11. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Does anyone have thoughts about 3 buildings (macaron-gingerbread-macaron) in a row instead of 3 unique buildings in a pyramid?
  12. Summer 2020 Feedback

i might have seen someone mention it, because I don't think I thought it up myself. Still felt bad about it! My neighbors don't like to spin too. Im new so I wouldn't know, but if you say so I'm wondering if that means a drop in active users? Also I still have no doubloons from incidents...
  13. Summer 2020 Feedback

I attacked my neighbors too and sent them an apology letter ^^;; I accidentally leveled up to Iron Age myself because I was such a noob. Her town is already better than mine was in bronze because I instructed her how to guild hop and she was able to get a full Zeus and near full other GBs plus...
  14. Summer 2020 Feedback

I was mostly thinking in terms of completing the event quests, some of which says "win ___ encounters" but on the other hand this is good advice also. Thanks. thanks I'll let her know! :D
  15. Summer 2020 Feedback

I have relatively good luck with the compass but frustrating luck with the wheel. However I shouldn't really complain, I got my 5th crow's nest literally seconds before one of my neighbors refreshed the wheel. So I have a newbie question all, my sister is in Bronze Age: should she rush thru to...
  16. Summer 2020 Feedback

I've not even seen a Crow's Nest on my wheel. My neighbors also don't like to refresh and will keep spinning regardless if the gold and/or silver prizes are all taken D:
  17. What was plundered?

Which quest is that? I'm on 34 and I haven't seen it... and I didn't see it on the wiki?
  18. So what is the Summer Event like?

Does everyone already know what item you are going for? Besides the crows nest I mean?
  19. If you could only have 5 GBs in your city

Ooops well, I built the Zeus instead. I'd need CF materials if I had gone that route. But it will be next on my list I think! Thanks for the advice
  20. If you could only have 5 GBs in your city

Np and thanks for the compilation! I'm still a newbie and trying to decide if I should do the Chateau or Zeus next myself, so this is helpful.