• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Tytan the Great

[Question] Mixed age hood

With the most recent hood change, I notice my hood comprises of quite a few people one age below me. I’m in OF, and saw approximately 1/4 of the hood are still in AF. I always thought the hood always consists of people of the same age. It doesn’t really matter much to me, but I can see how some...
  2. Tytan the Great

[Question] Expansions available

I’m currently in Industrial, and have 1 medal expansion and 6 diamond expansions left to purchase. Will there be more available to buy when I age up, or that’s all til the end?
  3. Tytan the Great

[Question] Himeji castle goods

What is the price range for a set of Himeji Castle goods? I’m in Houndsmoor US server.
  4. Tytan the Great

[Question] Indy GBG auto battle troop type

Just got into Industrial and started GBG. I noticed I have way more troop losses and injuries compared to Colonial, even for low attrition fights. My standard army is 1 or 2 Jaeger the rest rogues. My attack and defense stat are about 200% each. I mostly auto until the troops loss are getting...
  5. Tytan the Great

[Question] Abort side quest by mistake

Anyone ever abort a side quest by mistake? I’m currently in industrial, and working the map in modern. I was doing the side quest with Rin Gozen, and my fat finger accidentally aborted the quest that gives battle tanks. I was so mad at myself. I immediately sent a help ticket to support for...