• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

No matter how many boosts they provide QI is and will remain a boring waste of time!
  2. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

LOL! By definition a "solo" or one person guild can't exist!
  3. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Kudos Johnny! Give me back the "good old days" when this game was more strategy and less fighting and events didn't last for what seems like years!
  4. 200% Diamond Offers

I have seen 2 maybe 3 at most and like others WILL NOT make any more diamond purchases until they begin to return! That's INNO's loss!!
  5. Feedback for update 1.272+1.273

That's it? Why does it take 2 updates to essentially do nothing! This entire game is falling apart and this is the extent of fixing it?
  6. Discord for FOE

True enough and if the Forum IS eliminated, which seems likely, INNO will have effectively rid itself of all comments and suggestions about the game whether good or bad! so there will be NO Discord on Discord!!
  7. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

If you call stating my opinion based on years of playing this game through all of its changes whining you need help! Second if you read my post I never accused INNO of screwing up FOE on purpose but that HAS been the result!
  8. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Whether they are "out" to screw their customers or not that IS the end result of their recent changes! GBG has become a pure tedium, the events are too long with lousy rewards and all other rewards have been reduced! And it has all been done hiding behind algorithm changes! That's my opinion...
  9. What are you going to do when GbG adds the City Defense as the fighting boost in a third island type?

Once you decide to start down the road of mediocrity it is very hard to change course and creativity will die in an atmosphere of laziness! This is INNO's chosen path!
  10. feedback for Winter event 2023

Besides the lack of keys and stars there have been zero special diamond sales ie: Double diamonds! Seems INNO forgets that to get people to play this lame event there needs to be some incentive to buy diamonds in order to play!! But I suspect this is just a test event to see if they can rip us...
  11. feedback for Winter event 2023

I wasn't specifically referring to the calendar but the entire event! And players keep hoping INNO will eventually do something right only to be given another disappointment! I don't need 30 days or even 36 hours to know this is a horrible event! That comes from experience with INNO!
  12. feedback for Winter event 2023

Couldn't agree more seems like every new feature in INNO from dumbing down the overly long, boring and repetitive events to screwing up GBG so badly that it has become a chore and zero fun! I used to spend money on INNO but unless and until I see the double diamond sale or rewards become worth...
  13. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Nothing more than another repetitive dose of pablum! Fight, donate, and buy FP! Such a waste of goods and time! Will INNO ever come up with something original!!
  14. 200% Diamond Offers

Don't count the number but definitely getting fewer of them!
  15. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Yea, but it won't be long before some wizard of smart at INNO comes up with diamond frags! They have systematically destroyed FOE!
  16. Recurring quests Battles missing

Sorry Pericles and Johnny I meant Chateau Frontenac
  17. Recurring quests Battles missing

Ranking points I really don't care about as they make little difference to the game except to fuel one's ego! I do care about the inability to receive the rewards from the quests especially when it comes to goods, etc! I really stinks to have a high level FoD and not have it paying off! Now it...
  18. Recurring quests Battles missing

I just noticed that in Titan there are NO recurring quests that are battle related for ex; "Defeat this large army or Solve this complex negotiation"! This means that it is near impossible to complete other quests whose rewards may feed off those 2 events! Like gathering coins, goods, or...
  19. NEW GE side effects

In addition to the above mentioned changes INNO has also changed the reward frequency for Spoils of War and Diplomatic Rewards and if you haven't noticed the daily quests and challenged have dumbed down the rewards! Personally, I am avoiding GE5 because of the costs but am considering just...
  20. Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

The worst event ever! Enuff said!