• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Settlement timing question

Personally, I have had no problems getting the time bonus on the Viking settlement once I got the hang of it. By the time I got the Yggdrasil maxed out, I also had enough pieces to get 2 fully levelled runestones. I saw some youtube videos somewhere with strategies for doing this. I think my...
  2. Colonial Age Recurring Quests not available

I think I may be in the same situation as the OP, and could use some help. I have been in Colonial age only about 2 week. I have conquered all of the Colonial Age provinces but one (up to Haulenois, but have only taken 1 sector of Pisterrac). I just finished "Bye, Bye Bonneparte", and...
  3. blueprint odds question

A question - does the number of blueprints currently in place affect where new random blueprints show up? I remember seeing someone posting an opinion stating that if you have that pesky empty blueprint slot the algorithm is less likely to place a new blueprint there, but it is more random if...
  4. Correlation between ages on campaign map and quests

Please help answer this question: I was in EMA and realized I was progressing in the campaign map past my age, and was getting HMA quests that I could not do. I stopped acquiring the last HMA province (Canturia) and had only scouted the first LMA province (Cragshire). But when I moved up...
  5. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

Im posting my progress, as this is my first time doing this event, and Im curious if my experience is typical. Counting the surprise box and the last upgrade from the daily quests, with 7 days to go, I am 1 upgrade away from getting the full upgrades to the Ferris wheel. To get there, I will...
  6. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

This is my first time for this event - so I have a question; I am concentrating on getting enough idols to get a wholly upgraded building, and enough of the tablets to get most of the side quests for extra scrolls. When going through the maze, I am running into a small number of dark squares...
  7. Spring Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

FYI - I did get the bonus lanterns from the email, and I also purchased a $10 diamond package at the start of the event that gave me some extra lanterns (I forget how many - maybe 100 or 200)? I am currently just barely in silver league. If that holds, I will get the last upgrade, but I am so...
  8. Spring Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Yes, I am counting the upgrade from the surprise box, plus the one I will get for doing all 62 quests, which will give me the base building plus 7 upgrades. Based on the ranking I saw on Foehints, I have been using the most efficient animal each time (usually the silver ones like raccoon).
  9. Spring Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

While I havent been at this game long. it looks to me like this event is NOT set up for a player to get all of the upgrades without spending diamonds or real word $. I have done the previous 3 events, and following the most efficient method, was able to get all the upgrades to the special...
  10. Newbie question - When to move from EMA to HMA?

If I should have at least all the blueprints of all the GB up to my age and 2,000 of each goods of my age, I certainly have a long way to go! I joined a Guild at random at the first opportunity, but sorry, I dont know what " Guild Great Building Swap or 1.9 threads " are. Are those some kind...
  11. Newbie question - When to move from EMA to HMA?

I am a new player (only about a month), and was first attracted to this game by the TV ads talking about advancing your civilization through the ages or whatever..., and progressed pretty rapidly, and have finished all the technologies of EMA. But after looking at these forums, it looks like...