• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. New Quest to do a 5 minute production in a Hunter's cabin?

In my 3 secondary cities I received a quest to do a 5 minute production in a Hunter's cabin, others in my main world guild have reported getting the same quest in Indy, Progressive, Jupiter, and Venus so I assume it was added to all era's/ages. I have never heard of a new all ages quest being...
  2. "The GBG Glitch"

This glitch occurs occasionally in the GBG when a guilds connecting tile is lost, and yet their flag remains. If the red guild at some point regains a connecting tile the advances are usable, if not each time the tile changes owners the advances are cut in half and continue to remain without a...
  3. Wishing well shrink kits in 2022 winter event

The information I have is that the WW shrink kits are available as an alternate daily special if one switches the daily special. Does this mean that one day they will also appear then as a regular daily special during the event or are they available only if one is able to switch the daily...
  4. Do castle bonus's stack

As in does the 2% attack bonus stack with the next 4% bonus to equal 6% or does the 2 turn into 4 for only 4 total?
  5. This province has been marked as ignore by your guild, are you sure you still want to....

Having recently joined guilds in my secondary cities and some of them being clueless about how to run the GBG as in targeting sectors with zero or 1 seige support when there are others with much more reduced attrition now when attacking a sector that has been marked by the guild as ignore I get...
  6. Why there is no way to see who flipped a sector in the Guild Battle Grounds

Recently our guild has been experiencing someone flipping sectors that are marked as no hit. We are currently working with another guild and this is really messing things up, and there is no way to find out out who is flipping these sectors. As I see it when a sector in the GBG is flipped, the...
  7. Arctic Orangery real effect on battles

Currently in the GBG I can auto battle to around 40 attrition or so before I stop due to too many troop losses. I realize this is a question that may not be able to answered definitively, however if I changed nothing else but planted an Arctic Orangery and used a speed leveling thread to raise...
  8. Best 2021 soccer event strategy for wishing well worlds

I've been advised not to spend any training tickets until the WW comes up as the training daily special, and also have been advised that I should spend my training tickets daily. I don't care about the main event building at all, only getting the most WW's and WW shrink kits during the event...
  9. I'm getting Colonial quests in the Late middle ages

I'm in the late middle ages and trying to get to the recurring quests there, but for some reason my story quest has moved on to Colonial age quests even though I'm not in the Colonial age yet, and likely will reach a quest it is impossible for me to complete without aging up. What did I do...
  10. Added 200% attack bonus, and no difference?

I fought in the GBG until my attrition rose enough and I found an army that I always got totally wiped out on auto-battle, no matter what combination of troops I used. My combat bonus was approx. 270/310. I activated 50% attack boosts with the tavern and a potion, than placed 150% more attack...
  11. The game is running in low performance mode

I keep getting the message that the game is running in low performance mode, the game is running just fine prior to this happening, but for some reason the game keeps switching to low performance mode. I have an I7 computer with Nvidia graphics card, so there is no performance issue, and...
  12. What is better, attack or defense bonus for GE?

I recently started 3 other cities with the goal of getting some wishing wells, As there are no wishing wells available for a while, I decided to get terracotta vineyard fields kits with the goal of fighting as much as possible of GE for the Diamonds in my new cities. I ended up with about 20...
  13. Double age jump, what happened to combat ability?

Recently after an extended period in the EMA, I did a double age jump to the LMA, spending all of a few minutes in the HMA. This was done on a Thursday at the start of the GBG season. For one season, combat was glorious, I was able to hit attrition 50+ with LMA troops against EMA troops in the...