• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. jeffj2

Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

Thank you Dursland, much appreciated.
  2. jeffj2

Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

THANK YOU Inno for these great boosts for the cultural settlement rewards. Can you please state what the ENGLISH equivalents of the attack boost are? Go look at the Royal Bathhouse upgraded boosts - there are 12 attack boost icons? Can you please post ENGLISH next to those boosts? Thank you, Jeff
  3. jeffj2

Feedback for the Unit stacking Feature

Inno - you need to please fix this. I cannot access my undamaged Rogues. This is a very poorly designed "improvement". -- I just now got the "stacked" view (after my original post). I had to log out and log back in. We will see if it is an improvement.
  4. jeffj2

coins and supplies' rewards in GBG

Thanks for the replies. The situation occurred with several people in our guild. I didn't realize the (Statue of Honor) map, did not give coins/supplies. I appreciate that info and will share it with my guild.
  5. jeffj2

coins and supplies' rewards in GBG

Our guild on Walstrand noticed that GBG is not producing coin rewards or supply rewards anymore. Maybe this even occurred last week. I don't see this mentioned in any of the recent game updates.
  6. jeffj2

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thank you Uberhelp1, for the help you provided before, and for this definitive answer as well. Much appreciated. Going after some expansions now! Thanks!
  7. jeffj2

I achieved hovers and other higher-age troops as a result of the good guide and great help here. Then per the guide I got tech-blocked (Produce 10 Crayfish), while on the Oceanic map. There are 2 or 3 more expansions in Oceanic (I'm on the Behemoth tile). I would like to finish the Oceanic map...
  8. jeffj2

tech tree requirements in a table

Thanks Lady Redneck and Johnny. That is good info about the game and the Tech Tree. I am a highly active player, GBG manager, and 15 months into the game. I have hovers in Progressive. And I'll uplevel when my attack % gets a bit higher. GE at this point is just how fast I can click thru it...
  9. jeffj2

Thank you Lady Redneck. I did click thru it. And that is helpful. It looks like the high-age eras might be a challenge for coins and supplies.
  10. jeffj2

I searched, and can't find it. Is there a reference card or table - showing the Tech Tree requirements by Era? Thanks in advance, JeffJ
  11. jeffj2

gbg

It's not clear to me why 66% is such a magic number. And why 25% or 100% are such bad numbers. One thing is certain. People sure have opinions about it. The feedback thread on the beta forum is 180 pages long now. I wonder if that is a new record LOL.
  12. jeffj2

gbg

Yeah, well I said it was a worse idea. I run the GBG portion of a diamond guild in Walstrand. The biggest issue we have is that our lower players can't hit much on attrition tiles. So 66% tiles will be even worse for them, if the proposed change is implemented.
  13. jeffj2

gbg

I have a worse idea. Make maximum attrition avoidance 25% instead of 66%.
  14. jeffj2

gbg

Another alternative is to remove attrition altogether. That removes the power from the power-house guilds. Doesn't control botting, although i'm not sure the proposed attrition nerf will remove power-house guild effectiveness anyhow.
  15. jeffj2

gbg

Thanks Ebe for the info. That makes sense. I'm kinda hoping the 66% just goes away. I like fp farming and I'm similar to jalepeno04654 in my guild and bouncing between diamond and platinum levels with our guild.
  16. jeffj2

gbg

Does anyone have a guess or forecast on - when the "GBG 66% Attrition Free" would go into production? For example, is content in beta for 3 months then I gets moved into the live game?
  17. jeffj2

To be very clear THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU - to all contributors of this guide. Thank you @KingJMobile and @UBERhelp1 for your help while I worked through all the quests. I have achieved all the troops including the O.F. turturrets (and others). It seems the hovers are still a good...
  18. jeffj2

Thank you @UBERhelp1 and @KingJMobile for the ongoing help with the fine tuning. I will definitely keep "Truth or Dare" until I get all future troops. I am so excited to finally get this great game achievement done. I will keep going per the guide and finish FE, and will then go for the other...
  19. jeffj2

Thank you Higher-Age guide contributors and UberHelp1. and thank you @KingJMobile for recent answers. My currently loaded quest is "Greetings from a Friend" ...and the 3 hovers, while I am in Progressive. I was able to fight FE with 1 MG troop and 400/400 attack/defense, with some rogues lost...
  20. jeffj2

Thank you very much for this guidance and the answers KingJ. It is much appreciated. Correct - I have no TE troops, so for now I have a MG team for fighting. I will directly follow your good advice. Thanks. Thanks again....I have indeed received the "Eyes Ahead" FE story quest, per the guide...