• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Summer Event 2022 Feedback

I have 5 doubloons in my piggy bank. lol I can't use it right as i can't open without diamonds.
  2. Anyway to win a higher age fighting unit

Boost is one way you can achieve. But their capability may still be too much for you. You need excellent defense. I have a moderate Attack/defense boost. 165/95. For example in the given below province managed to beat sector 1 and sector 6 with 8 rangers after infiltration. Even with boost when...
  3. Global Chat is out of control

It may be crap. But that is where I found my arc set, traze set. It was flooded with unrelated personal stuff. But someone paid attention to reachnout to me.
  4. Daily Special for Events

That is pretty much i did. I got Mikawa bridge (Hanami bridge level 8) in a single day.
  5. Lost my leveling

As soon as I progressed from LMA to CA I used reno-kits to level 2 Botanical Rotundas and 2 checkmate squares and 1 winner's plaza. Gained a total of 5% attack bonus. The next day both Botanical Rotundas are back to LMA ( from 7%. to 6%) The rest of them are 7%. It is weird.
  6. New player here, question about those who don't wantbto buy anything.

I did not use diamonds for anything except occasionally the last chance while negotiating in Guild expedition or something similar. You don't need diamonds at all. FP/ Population/ Happines/ Supplies/ Coins/ Army you have to strike balance between these things. It is a strategy game, How you...
  7. Wildlife event game board shows NO paws yet 20 moves left. Advice?

Algorithm makes it harder. They force you to use diamonds to buy extra chances or Boosters. Make sure your bottom row can easily burst the bottom rows. You need a bit of luck too.. You may look for one specific colored square to burst one of the bottom row. You will see everything else except...
  8. Special Events regards just get poorer and poorer.

I like Gentiana. Too bad i couldn't level up to 8. But i completed all 55 quests. yesterday. It was fun. Goods, forge points, BPs, some useful special building, some useless special buildings.
  9. Prints when "aiding all"

In PC i can see the prints
  10. Why so hard to expand?

I think they have a check everywhere which is a challenge you should enjoy. Honestly, I enjoy the challenge of limited space. Either the game will make you run out of population or coins or supplies or goods or army or land. You have to think and prioritize. Start getting rid of the least...