• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

200% Diamond Offers

How many 200% offers have you gotten in the past year?

Votes: 27 47.4%

Votes: 7 12.3%

Votes: 6 10.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 6+

• Total voters
Just a little update since posting this thread: 1 offer on my end, but it was the minimum 50% offer, so of course I didn't take it. Also, I've decided to let my Forge Plus membership lapse as there really is no value in it other than letting me put 1000 fps in my bank at once and the collect all, and considering my daily collection is about 2500, that was kinda nice, but it's not worth $30/m.
Inno, you really need to re-assess how you are going about making money, and maybe listen to the forums. Here are a couple of ideas:
  1. Adjust your algorithm for offers so that the folks that tend to spend MORE money actually get the offers that entice them to spend that money. We WANT to give you our money, but we won't do it unless it's the best deal. Give us the best deals and you will make more money.
  2. Adjust the Forgeplus membership and create tiers/packages so that some of us would be more likely to keep paying for it.
    1. You could have a $5-$10/m package for the 1000fp bar, collect all, ad removal for mobile. (I imagine you would have a TON of people sign up for that package, way more than are paying the current price)
    2. Then make the full package $20-$25/m, so that if you are a newer player, and the other benefits are valuable to you, you can pay a little more and get them.
  3. You should improve the current Great Buildings by offering extra benefits once you reach higher levels. (I.e. At level 100, the CDM also gives a % of Critical hit chance. Or, at least continuing the # of chances for the buildings like Blue Galaxy/HC so that there is some incentive to keep improving them.) Because as of now, it almost doesn't make sense to build and boost certain GB's because event buildings are better then they are even at higher levels. This would keep higher level players interested and give them a reason to boost their fp production, and spend more to do it.
  4. Not sure why you guys decided that you were going to nerf everyone's cities with negative happiness and population buildings (I assume it's so that more people would build the "useless" GB's to remedy this, and then spend money trying to level them) but it's not going to work because you are ignoring the fact that most people just won't build the new buildings. And if MOST people don't build them, then there won't even be the FOMO effect (fear of missing out) because if hardly anyone has them, then their value is nil. It's not worth it if you have to spend money to GET them, and then also spend money to rebuild everything to be able to USE them. You can't get money out of people to fix a problem that you are asking them to pay to create.
  5. Stop increasing the cost to win in events. (And no, I'm not talking about the gold and silver tiers, I don't think that's all bad actually, but take the current winter event:
    1. You reduced the amount of daily keys on the boards to bout 1 key in 5 boards, so the calendar is basically impossible without spending money. Most people just won't even try for it now. This means lost revenue.
    2. You reduced the number of matches possible from 3 down to 2. So it costs more currency to get the Grand Prizes.
    3. You add the elf presents, which is not a bad idea in and of itself, but you make it so expensive that I'm sure most people just disregard it completely.
    4. Then you also make it so expensive to get to a gift that you want by swapping that it doesn't even make sense to participate.
    5. You only put 1 daily prize on each board, so effectively you can only get 1 per 160± currency. Most folks won't even bother as the cost is too high vs the possible reward.
  6. Lastly, when you have an event coming up why not send out a 200% offer 2 days before and about 5 days into the event, to EVERYONE. I imagine the buy rate would be ASTRONOMICAL. But you send out the event currency offers, which anyone with a brain can see are NOT worth what you ask for them. Most of us keep track of the value of diamonds, and we know the event currency offers are the WORST value offer of them all.
Anyways, I'm sure nobody at Inno will spend the time to actually read this, but I wanted to put it out there, as I am a long time player, and genuinely LOVE the game. I just want to see it get better, not worse. Also, if I had to guess, I'd imagine I've invested more money than 90% of the players in the game lol.

I used to get them a lot and always bought the $200 version and spent Diamonds like water. and then they stopped about a year ago. . I also stopped spending any money, If they are too cheap to let me have a deal l I'm too cheap to waste any more money on the game.
I can successfully coast for a long time with what I now have for cities.
I used to spend a considerable amount every month, Now zero, No problem.
I feel you. I'm in the same boat. I am a firm believer in supporting the game, but I'm not going to do so if they aren't willing to give me a reason to do it.

Ironrooster

Well I got another 200% offer last week and bought it. I buy about once a year (last one was last December).

I only buy the 200% offers so maybe that with not making many buys is why I get the offers. Or maybe not - who knows.

Big-Bendz

They've been less frequent. I too bought them when they arrived. Oh well, their money loss, not mine. If my diamonds go down, I just wait and wait....seems kinda silly to not send you what you buy and send things you don't buy more often.....

Disgruntled Veteran

Well I got another 200% offer last week and bought it. I buy about once a year (last one was last December).

I only buy the 200% offers so maybe that with not making many buys is why I get the offers. Or maybe not - who knows.

I contacted support to ask them directly how the offers are distributed, completely expecting no answer at all. Of course they told me support has no control over who receives offers, that's marketings' responsibility. Their response makes it seem like it's at random, yet some get many offers while others get none. I guess more wonky inno algorithms... IDK

Screenshot_20231215_233957_Forge of Empires.jpg

Orius Maximus

I think I had another one pop up in my face yesterday while I was setting up some trades but because I cleared it out ASAP I'm not sure.

Big Snafu

I've been playing for years and bought 200% packages a few times over the years, but they have gone away for me. I'm very frustrated by the obvious money grubbing Inno is doing these days.