• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13806

My goal is to help every member in the RAVEN HEART guild grow into the worst nightmare for everyone in Korch world.

Moghra

From lowly building quests to glorious victories in battle, I intend to experience every single aspect of this highly superior strategy game to the fullest.

DeletedUser14725

GvG

:)I want to be the go to person when it comes to GvG. My resolution is to become better and learn all there is to know about GvG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4105

My Resolution is to help team with Great Buildings as I build me a few more too...

DeletedUser14722

Quest of King-Wayne

Kings of Underworld
Resolution ,

IN Hopes of My Guild Becoming #1 & have the Baddest Guild Ever & have All GB'S !!!

From Mount Killmore

Forge Points to reset to beginning after reaching 10T Coins, also Expansions. Place to rearrange town without deleting buildings. Common Courtesy dealing with other Players.

DeletedUser12979

In this the New Year I will attack mores cities,
but I'll be less bi*chy and not plunder your city!

DeletedUser

I pledge to stay out of the Taverns and to stop going by Schoolhouses to bribe kids to look for blueprints for me as Im to drunk to do so, and to polish unto others as they polish unto me! #2015FOE

DeletedUser12665

resolution

I resolve to conquer all surrounding lands, build all the great wonders and be friends with all my neighbors.:)

DeletedUser14729

New years Resoltution

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.:eek:

- - - Updated - - -

DeletedUser

My son doesn't live with me, but we use this game as a way to spend extra time together or have something different to talk about. I hope it remains interesting for both of us. TY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

DeletedUser1714

I resolve to save all of my diamonds for renovation kits and "the secret weapon"

DeletedUser9672

My NYR is to Crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women

DeletedUser11025

my 2015 resolution is to finally start my own guild and have all my friends join it. hope it's not too much to ask.

DeletedUser12984

Recruit new players and assist them to build strong self suffient cities.

DeletedUser9649

Fighting

Become a more skilled fighter!:D

DeletedUser11364

To be more giving, to give back to all those bullies who have given to so many. :)

DeletedUser13390

My NYR is to become friends with the other guild leaders on Korch, and to increase KIN's holdings in GvG, all I know is war.

DeletedUser4852

To be a respected Lord and ruler of my Kingdom and protect those the live within my boundaries. Honor the trust bestowed in the Guild I am a part of. Be an ally to the kingdoms in my neighborhood.
Recruit new players to grow the game.
And to just plain have fun enjoying this wonderful game!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.