• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aid Button

• Thread starter DeletedUser11944
  • Start date

DeletedUser11944

Whats up with that? No time saved,just like it was,Mot. or polish. Just change the name. Hope this will be fixed,been waiting for this.

DeletedUser2145

The Aid button has not been activated yet, the feature is not in the game yet.

DeletedUser8152

From your perspective, it is not in the game.

I think that the code was included in today's update, so the devs will be able to turn it on when they are ready. But from our perspective, it simply isn't there yet.

DeletedUser2145

It's not activated by the developers side which means you as a player cannot see or interact with it. So, what jaelis said.

DeletedUser5759

Since it stated in the 1.40 announcement that would be included in this update, is there an ETA on when it will be implemented or a reason why it was delayed?

DeletedUser2145

The implementation hasn't been delayed, the code was added to the game with the 1.40 update, it simply has not been activated yet. Same was with the Treasure Hunt, it didn't start with the update, it was activated in each world one by one. It will be activated when the developers can get to that, I'm sure it'll be sometime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6163

This was a big update, possibly the biggest I've seen since GvG was implemented. The FoE developers must be busy today - as well as our forum moderators! Let's give them all some patience while things are still being updated :)

DeletedUser3345

Can FOE include a million diamonds in my account? I'll let you know after you have included the diamonds when I will activate payment...,..

DeletedUser2382

o hush fellas, its working now. Have a little patience in this age of insta-gratification.

DeletedUser8428

I've found it to be useful already this morning - if friends/guildies have specified what they want, I manually MoPo. But for those who do not specify, I click 'Aid' and I'm done. Niiiiiiice!

DeletedUser

What is the program for the Aid button?

Does it always, for example, Polish first?

Does it discriminate and, for example, in a city that is Enthusiastic with lots of gold and few supplies, motivate supplies first?

Does it first M/P the building of greatest value, the building most recently added, the buildings of the highest age?

If the Aid function is smart enough, it may make good decisions. If it polishes one space decorations because they were added most recently or are from the highest age, you may not want to use it.

DeletedUser5685

The Aid button is now active but it is a waste of programming in my opinion. Unless you want everything polished first which I DON'T. It is certainly going to aid you in alienating your guild mates and friends when they get polish over a request for motivation. It will AID your enemies in annoying you by polishing all the decos in your city.
Wasted use of programming, memory, money and time.

DeletedUser3160

Expect to loose a lot of friends if you use this new feature from the friends and guild bar as it POLISHES DECOS first no matter how insignificant they are. Once everything gets polished then it will flip to motivate. no time saver unless you want to alienate all your friends and guild mates. Great for making enemies.

DeletedUser

If your so called friends hate you because you helped them you should be glad they do so you can move on and find better friends.

DeletedUser3160

If your so called friends hate you because you helped them you should be glad they do so you can move on and find better friends.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be pleased when a friend will polish a tree instead of cultural building and your people is angry.

lemonwedgie

It does not polish everything first, I still have cultural buildings left and have had a lot of motivates this morning.

One of the most important elements of this game is m/p but it is also one of the most time-consuming and tedious elements of the game. Especially now because the whole *P-S-C* key from back in the day when there were hardly any specials has now turned into SoK, HH, K, Q, Oa, TD, GY, P, S, C and I'm like damn, be grateful I hit ya!! ;) In my opinion, the Aid button can only be a good thing

DeletedUser8152

Also, if everything is MP'd, who cares if your decos are too.