• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aiding Guild Members

DeletedUser27096

Hi all!

Please excuse my noobiness (new word...lol). I've only been playing for about 5 days but am progressing steadily and have already joined a guild. I like helping my fellow guild members but because there are so many (almost 80), it takes me a very long time to help all of them. I see when I click on each person's name that I have the option to "Visit" or "Aid". I have been visiting each person and either motivating or polishing specific buildings so they get the most benefit from my help. My question, though, is what do they get if I just click the 'Aid' button rather than visiting each person's city? Does the AI choose any random building or object in their city to motivate or polish or is there a hierarchy in which elements are aided?

Many thanks! :D

Algona

Check with your guild leaders to see if they may want you to manually mo/po specific players. For example, in my guild our highest ranked member has eleven (11!) Halls of Fame, so we manually motivate those every day.

Aid will use guidelines to sort of randomly mo/po a building or decoration. Read this, the last few posts give the information you want.

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...oes-aid-decide-what-to-polish-motivate.10839/

I think that's the right thread. If not, someone will link or quote something useful. Heh.

DeletedUser25273

Pressing the Aid button will motivate or polish a building somewhat at random. There is some priority given to some important buildings (like the shrines), but not to others that can be important to motivate, like the Hall of Fame. Using the aid button is a lot better than not helping at all, but is also significantly worse than carefully chosen motivating/polishing.