• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser12751

I hope I am doing this correctly.

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 41

DeletedUser39392

I have the answers for the first day of the contest (I circled on the picture and saved) for some reason it will not let me upload file or even write my answers, can someone please help? thanks

DeletedUser39431

Forge is turning 7! Please leave any questions below if you have any regarding the forum contest :)

Check the announcement out here.

Thanks!
Richard
Hi Richard - I did the first contest and I have it ready to go. Except when I click on "upload a file" nothing happens. Whats up?

DeletedUser18342

S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y !!! Absolute worst Quest/Event e-v-e-r ! Have the game designers "hit the wall" ; no creativity here; and very childish ! :eek:

DeletedUser33606

Tried to enter the first contest, downloaded the changed image, used MSPaint 3D to circle the difference(s), but could not upload the file. Ah well. But apparently I can do it here? Wonder why I couldn't do this on the contest page?

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Answer.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Answer.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 21

DeletedUser39476

Forge is turning 7! Please leave any questions below if you have any regarding the forum contest :)

Check the announcement out here.

Thanks!
Richard
Where do we post our Answers? I'm new to the forums and barely see how it works.

DeletedUser27889

Where do we post our Answers? I'm new to the forums and barely see how it works.
Go to this address: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?pages/FoE-Anniversary/ Click the number 1.

View the images and instructions. Once you have your finished image DO NOT CLICK ON THE PICTURE IN SOVEREIGNS POST it’s just a picture, nothing will happen

Click reply to his post - Upload file- choose your image -put image into post then post reply

You will get a warning that it can only be seen by a mod. That is correct.

DeletedUser29726

Meh. For such a heavily promoted contest (i.e. actually getting a front page news post rather than being buried in the contests section of the forum where most people won't see it), it's very clunky in the first day - download and edit/upload an image to enter? Too much nuisance. A text list should've been enough. The part where some people have had trouble even uploading their entry after going through the effort is icing on the cake ;)

Super Catanian

Here is a hint for the Anniversary Contest
There are 7 differences.

DeletedUser27889

People on mac, image preview has basic editing tools included:
Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 7.35.57 PM.png

Or, to do it inside your browser use this site https:// www.photopea.com/ load up the URL of the second image File-open from URL https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_FOE_DE/forum/anniversary/Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
put the other image in either another tab or window so you can have them side by side to compare. Use brush tool to circle differences on the image loaded into poor mans photoshop, screen shot and reply to sovereigns original post for day 1 (not on this thread) as I posted above.

DeletedUser27889

I can't figure out where to post the pic
ughhh.

1) Click this link https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/contest-day-1.25795/reply&quote=245374 I don't see user info attached to the url so the same link should work for all so long as you're logged in. If it doesn't then all you need to do is go to the same page you got the images from, sovergns day 1 contest page with the instructions, click reply on the bottom right of his post and

2) Scroll all the way to the bottom click 'Upload a file' upload your picture, place picture in message, post reply.

3) If a message comes up that your post is invisible and waiting for mod approval, it's been submitted.