• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Are you sure Button?

DiamondEye

I have Parkinsons and my hand shakes on the keyboard when I try to move to other cities. Often times I accidentally click on add a new city and I am instantly brought to a new world that I don't want to be in. I have to then go through all the inital buildups just to get to the point where I can finally hit the delete city button. Then I have to wait weeks for it to disappear off of my tab.

My suggestion is, adding a simple "Are You Sure" button if you want to add a new city.

No disadvantages,
No corruption. from others
Saves wasted time.
Costs nothing
Same button as the buying diamonds and may be toggled if needed.

Please, I really need this help to make this game flow much better for me. Thank you.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

I have complained about the problem of accidentally clicking new city starts over several years. No action has been offered by Inno. I even have an extra city now.. deleted but have to wait for a few weeks for it to go away.
I agree it is a great idea. Too bad they will do nothing about it.

Johnny B. Goode

I have Parkinsons and my hand shakes on the keyboard when I try to move to other cities. Often times I accidentally click on add a new city and I am instantly brought to a new world that I don't want to be in. I have to then go through all the inital buildups just to get to the point where I can finally hit the delete city button. Then I have to wait weeks for it to disappear off of my tab.

My suggestion is, adding a simple "Are You Sure" button if you want to add a new city.

No disadvantages,
Do corruption. from others
Saves wasted time.
Costs nothing

Please, I really need this help to make this game flow much better for me. Thank you.
You are actually the first one that has provided a valid reason for such a button. I'm sure that when my dad was alive he would have had the same problem if he played this game.

Dominator - X

No disadvantages,
Do corruption. from others
Saves wasted time.
Costs nothing

I don't have Parkinson's, yet I have done this on accident too; several times. Only when I am using mobile, for some reason. While I am not opposed to the proposal above, what is to stop you (or anyone) from accidentally hitting the wrong answer to the "Are You Sure" button?

DiamondEye

I don't have Parkinson's, yet I have done this on accident too; several times. Only when I am using mobile, for some reason. While I am not opposed to the proposal above, what is to stop you (or anyone) from accidentally hitting the wrong answer to the "Are You Sure" button?
Accidentally hitting the wrong button again? It could happen, but once I've done it, I back my hand off the keyboard so I can avoid it again. So, in reality, that event should be rare.

Disgruntled Veteran

They can add a slider or something else rather than a simple click to verify, oh wait they’ve already added that in multiple spots…

Disgruntled Veteran

I’m now convinced they need to add redundancies to every selection in this game, or at least have all new items added to the inventory locked. Players can then unlock items when they want to either trade or delete said items.

Ebeondi Asi

The lock unlock has been discussed a lot. New players have issues, everyone else seems to know.

The one most wonderful button is the one asking if I "really" want to spend those Diamonds. IThat button safety has saved me hundreds of thousands of almost wrongly spent Diamonds. And Thank you Inno!!!! worst situation would be spending 230,000 ** by one click mistake leveling a GB.. Ouch, Never happened only because I have the safety button for Diamond spending turned on..
**yes I had well over 230,000 Diamonds stashed at the time. Sadly not right now. LoL

Disgruntled Veteran

The lock unlock has been discussed a lot. New players have issues, everyone else seems to know.

The one most wonderful button is the one asking if I "really" want to spend those Diamonds. IThat button safety has saved me hundreds of thousands of almost wrongly spent Diamonds. And Thank you Inno!!!! worst situation would be spending 230,000 ** by one click mistake leveling a GB.. Ouch, Never happened only because I have the safety button for Diamond spending turned on..
**yes I had well over 230,000 Diamonds stashed at the time. Sadly not right now. LoL

Personally I think the lock unlock is great. Just think it’d be better if newly placed items were locked by default. But, as I don’t ever expect that to happen I’m being a lot more careful. All it takes is one mistake to get me to pay better attention. Specifically last night I was scrolling through my inventory and accidentally deleted FP’s. I had 460 large FP packages. After I hit the delete there was only 70 packages left. I immediately contacted support. A few hours later most of them were back in my inventory. Support confirmed that only 1 package of FP’s was deleted. Not sure what happened, just glad I didn’t lose all of them…

I agree with the diamond redundancy. IMO, players shouldn’t be able to turn this off.

Sharmon the Impaler

Personally I think the lock unlock is great. Just think it’d be better if newly placed items were locked by default. But, as I don’t ever expect that to happen I’m being a lot more careful. All it takes is one mistake to get me to pay better attention. Specifically last night I was scrolling through my inventory and accidentally deleted FP’s. I had 460 large FP packages. After I hit the delete there was only 70 packages left. I immediately contacted support. A few hours later most of them were back in my inventory. Support confirmed that only 1 package of FP’s was deleted. Not sure what happened, just glad I didn’t lose all of them…

I agree with the diamond redundancy. IMO, players shouldn’t be able to turn this off.
An ethical company would have made it so it can't be turned off.

Pericles the Lion

How did you trash 390 FP packs when a player can only trash 1 at a time?

Emberguard

or at least have all new items added to the inventory locked. Players can then unlock items when they want to either trade or delete said items.

Most items already are. It’s mostly the consumables that don’t

Update (March 30th, 2021)
For quite some time you have been asking us to provide a feature that prevents you from mistakenly selling items from your inventory, and now the wait is over. Some items will be automatically closed as soon as you receive them: All main cultural settlement buildings and their respective fragments, upgrade and selection kits, as well as the main event buildings from 2019 onwards! Nevertheless, keep in mind it will not cover Antiques Dealer exclusive rewards!

Disgruntled Veteran

How did you trash 390 FP packs when a player can only trash 1 at a time?

I think it was just a glitch. A couple hrs after it happened I reopened the game and they were back. At first I assumed that support restored them.

However, I learned from our favorite moderator that only 10 were deleted. Thankfully!

Dominator - X

There is a 2nd step involved when deleting from the inventory. So, you would have had to pressed at least 2 buttons per FP pack to delete them.

Disgruntled Veteran

There is a 2nd step involved when deleting from the inventory. So, you would have had to pressed at least 2 buttons per FP pack to delete them.

You are correct. However, I’m playing on my tablet. The package that was deleted was third in my inventory, directly on the spot where the “OK” button for the “2nd step” is. Since this happened I’ve been more careful to ensure I lock everything that I care about

Sharmon the Impaler

A diamond spending button appears under most multiple click items to get those who have diamond spending un checked. Do the carrousel production run in the space colony and you will see what I mean. The last one drops you right above a rush production button. It's kinda sleazy like allowing you to spend diamonds in the first place without asking.

Pericles the Lion

A diamond spending button appears under most multiple click items to get those who have diamond spending un checked. Do the carrousel production run in the space colony and you will see what I mean. The last one drops you right above a rush production button. It's kinda sleazy like allowing you to spend diamonds in the first place without asking.
Players that are concerned with accidentally spending diamonds do not disable the diamond confirmation feature. The two-factor authentication works fine. Those that disable the feature set themselves up for accidental spending but that is their choice.

Johnny B. Goode

Players that are concerned with accidentally spending diamonds do not disable the diamond confirmation feature. The two-factor authentication works fine. Those that disable the feature set themselves up for accidental spending but that is their choice.
I agree completely with this. I disable the feature on every city I play, but then I've almost never accidentally spent Diamonds. Almost. Once or twice in 8+ years, and not a lot when I did. I accept that it is a possibility and that if it happens it's nobody's fault but mine.

Pericles the Lion

There is no diamond rush option on the goods production carousel in the SAT colony (on browser). I don't remember if any of the other Space Age colonies have it or not.