• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arthur Conan Doyle Historical Questline Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We value your feedback greatly, so don't forget to comment here in this thread.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser26965

For those who have raised issues/concerns/problems with events and event quests, this is a comforting post from the Beta Forum.

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...-on-recent-questline-and-event-feedback.7503/

This is what I posted:

It seems more and more my gameplay is being driven for and by events rather than the core of the game itself; PvP, GvG and GE(Championships). At least with PvP, GvG and GE(Championships) we get purpose for forging these empires. I need a reason to be here and little prizes from events aint it, it's not why I initially came to this game anyway. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the events for what they are and like before they used to be a nice little break from the game but now it's like they're becoming the game itself.

I'd like something new that gives reason to building up my city, some new form of direct competition between players and guilds. What I mean by direct competition is the opposite of GE Championships which in the end is just comparing scores with other guilds, not very exciting. So please, let's get more actual game content and direct interaction with other guilds/players rather than events.

Last edited by a moderator:

Algona

Here's hoping for a fun Event. The prize looks goof.

The Announcement about listening to and the responses and changes INNO is making are most welcome!

DeletedUser25427

This is event is a non-starter for me because to scout a province I have to conquer the last one on the PME map which is already tough going for my ME troops then to go to the CE map to conquer a province there will be even tougher. Overall I would say there are decent enough rewards following the story line quests, progressing on the continent map and doing GE so that these historical questlines are simply a bonus and players have to decide if the reward is worthwhile. Even if I did do this event and get the main prize I am not sure that I would even use it since I would have to find the space for it. I have just won a terrace farm on GE so that will have first call on any free space.

DeletedUser

xkbqy.jpg

DeletedUser26154

I'm ready.

ready.png

ready 1.png

ready 2.png

The Moving Truck is also ready.

download (1).jpg

For that Big, Beautiful Manor I'm going to be earning soon.

DeletedUser5111

Oh, in case it wasn't posted

1) Spend 11 FP and delete 3 units
2) Make people enthusiastic and spend 11 FP
3) Build 3 residentials from your age or 4 from the previous and spend 11 FP
4) Finish 8 15-minute productions and 8 4-hour productions
5) Acquire 2 sectors without fighting and spend 11 FP
6) Collect 200 tavern silver and spend 11 FP
7) Aid 30 buildings and gather 40 goods
8) Research a technology or spend 40 FP
9) Scout a province and spend 11 FP
10) Buy 7 FP and spend 11 FP
11) Conquer a province and recruit 5 units from your age or 7 from the previous age
Final Reward: The Lord's Manor

Given the response from Inno about wanting to make it "easier" for others to use an alternative, this could change compared to what was on Beta, but I'm not holding my breath anymore.

Galechade

Another event to try to distract us from how bad FoE is broken.So sad all this does is compound the issues Inno refuses to do anything about. Everyone notice how long it takes to see who a sector belongs to or who is attacking a sector in GVG now? You can thank this event for that. C'mon Inno get your head out of the place the sun don't shine and FIX THIS GAME before any more silly events. Then more of us would recommend this game to our RL friends. As it is I know several diamond players on the US and some also on the EN server who have walked away because Inno is refusing to fix the mess they created. Do we need to send the dev's back to school to learn how???? You're losing money here.......

DeletedUser25166

I just got the "timing issue, please review" message in GvG. Awesome. But hey, research a technology won't cause lag. Another******* event

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9930

"[N]otice how long it takes to see who a sector belongs to or who is attacking a sector in GVG now?"

About 3 seconds for me