• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arthur Conan Doyle Historical Questline Feedback

DeletedUser

images

qaccy

So if I have this correct, we have to acquire 2 sectors, then scout, then acquire a province. Ok, guess I had been doing it wrong this whole time

I think the idea is that you already have a province available to work on, which you most likely need to complete in order to scout a new province and then finish that one. So yes, it does make sense from that angle.

DeletedUser29129

So I am on step 11 now of the questline, and I've enjoyed the extra prizes! I got BPs 3 times (hmmm), goods 3 times(Yeah!) and a couple of other nice prizes.
Kudos to Inno for listening to all the griping about the Special Questlines! They waited several weeks to release it after the last one, AND they gave several days notice of when it was coming out, so that we could prepare.
Also, they gave a reasonable alternative to the "dreaded research quest."
It is human nature to complain, but I appreciate Inno listening and responding.
Now, can we have another questline, but with the rapid AND daily quests again? (Hehe)

kandoo212

We value your feedback greatly, so don't forget to comment here in this thread.

Your Forge of Empires Team
It would be nice if you Devs would stop embarrassing yourselves and learn to spell Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's name correctly. In several prominent headings you misspelled his name as "Doyal".

DeletedUser25166

I think the idea is that you already have a province available to work on, which you most likely need to complete in order to scout a new province and then finish that one. So yes, it does make sense from that angle.
No sparky, I don't. My next scout costs a million coins, so had that lined up. Now I have to scout, acquire, scout, conquer.
Does not make sense no matter how you spin it sparky

DeletedUser27040

So if I have this correct, we have to acquire 2 sectors, then scout, then acquire a province. Ok, guess I had been doing it wrong this whole time

I believe that's an attempt by Inno to reduce front loading all the quests to either slow people down and reduce how many burn through it on day one or it's a diamond grab. They've done this on a couple of questlines now.

Ready!
Fire!
Aim!

bomber9530

ACTUAL FEEDBACK: Several of my guildmates and myself have experienced issues with the FPs counting towards the event. I was on the first quest of the event and had to "Spend 11 FPs" I spent 10 and checked the quest progress and it said I only spent 1. Thought ok, maybe it's just bad connection or something. Couple hours later I wasnt thinking and spent all my fps from collections on another quest so I didn't have another 11 fps for the next quest that had to spend 11 fps. So I BOUGHT 9, donated to a GB, and looked back and the quest only said 5/11 fps.