• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attacked twice in a row in two days by the same player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24552

Mommy and Daddy both deceased here, full time job and a household to run, plus after school activities. What I have posted works for me so I'm not taking time away from my RL. Frustration is understandable, but don't insult those who are taking time away from other activities to try to help others.

DeletedUser3679

Some of us actually have RL and therefore cannot sit at the computer watching for goods to finish.

And some of us know how to schedule productions so that we are home when they are finished. Clock-watching not necessary.

DeletedUser15042

Some of us actually have RL and therefore cannot sit at the computer watching for goods to finish. If the battle is fair, I do not mind. What gets me is that Inno has addressed this problem via the support, and assured us many times that the neighborhoods will be shuffled in such a way that there will be a 3- Age/Era difference, and that is an outright lie. They are not interested in making the game fair. For someone in Iron Age to get whacked, daily, by bullies in Tomorrow or Future is beyond encouraging cyber-bullying, it is promoting it. They seem to think that all of us have unlimited use of mommy's or daddy's credit cards, and that we can all buy our way through the game. Not true; some of us are disabled, and are on very limited incomes, so cannot compete. I have had to halt goods production in many cities since the last couple of FAIR DISTRIBUTION OF PLAYERS in their neighborhood shuffles. It most certainly does not take a rocket scientist to see the unfairness of this, and because it is going on in many, many neighborhoods, that is further proof of the lies we are being told. Why are the monsters being shuffled into tiny player hoods, rather than get popped into hoods where they actually have to compete? Because they spend mega-bucks on diamonds, and tell Inno to promote/allow the bullying. Money talks, and Inno lies.

This doesn't even make sense. We all have real lives. I work a lot of hours each day and have a family. I sent 24 hour productions. No need to sit on a computer and watch for goods. I know if I set a 24 hour production, 24 hours later it is done.

You are also implying that those higher ranking are using money to get there and implying we are kids using mommy and daddies money. I have 3 kids and live about 8,000 miles from mom and dad. The being attacked and plundered is not limited to if you buy diamonds or not. I am in FE in 1 world but play in 3 others. 1 of them I am colonial and am attacked everyday by people in FE. The world I am in in FE, I attack people everyday. It is how the game works. So you are completely off by assuming that those attacking are in anyway immune to being attacked.

DeletedUser10415

Some of us actually have RL and therefore cannot sit at the computer watching for goods to finish.

You don't have to sit at the computer all day watching for the goods to pop. Take note of the time and then set them for 1 day. Go live your life. Return after the 24 hours has passed and collect your goods. If you have memory problems, use an alarm clock.

some of us are disabled, and are on very limited incomes,

That's me.

so cannot compete.

Most decidedly not me.

Here's a city I started last Week (as the model for a 'GBs in 2 weeks' guide I'm putting together. Notice I have one already.) :)
2dea5185d31a45678aa31140efecee3e.jpg

Here's a city I started last Summer.
f96749d8b78f46089dfaf70f87f5506a.jpg

And here's my first city, started 2 years ago, almost to a day. There are 14 goods buildings here.
b3fc49bd33aa44159750d7286af3b685.jpg

Next argument please.

DeletedUser24459

Here's a city I started last Week (as the model for a 'GBs in 2 weeks' guide I'm putting together. Notice I have one already.)
Nice. I started this city last month, had both GB in about 3 weeks
foe.png

I was being plundered twice a day every day for the first 2 weeks by the same two people, but all they ever got were a few coins since I collect supplies at the same time every 24 hours. Only need 2 cultural buildings to stay at 120% so everything stays motivated most of the time (just collected everything before I grabbed this screenshot).

Another added benefit is that I have never built any goods buildings in this city. Collected enough goods through reoccurring quests to negotiate all BA provinces on the world map and finish the BA tech tree. Now I am trading goods up until I have enough to finish IA. Spending all those goods also put me at 2nd place in this hood.

Notice there are no military buildings here either... Haven't needed them yet. In another city I didn't build a military building until after I cleared IA.

Bottom line here is that this is the best and fastest way to start a new city. Getting plundered is not an issue. Notice how many coins and supplies I have in reserve... Loosing a few coins every day did not hurt progress at all.

Glarg, can't wait to see your GBs in two weeks guide.

DeletedUser

The player who is attacking you everyday, isn't doing any harm unless he/she is successful in plundering you.

That's what happening, I'm getting plundered by someone so far in advance of me, I cannot actually make any progress in the game myself. I have requested to join guilds, but because I am only in the very primitive stage of the game I cannot get any acceptance.
I know I am supposed to build up an army to defend my city, but it's impossible when my meagre resources are stolen every day. It's not a case of not wanting to conform, it's that I cannot do so due to the repeated attacks. I tried to make my works take longer, but the bully must be on here 24 hours a day, because it always seems to beat me to collection, perhaps it has some android connection that gives a signal when my resources are ready, who knows?
Anyway thank you for taking the time to read and understand C64, others seem only to read the words they want to. Sad that English seems to be becoming less clear by the year.
Could I join your guild please?
Or do you not care 'that' much?

DeletedUser

Some of us actually have RL and therefore cannot sit at the computer watching for goods to finish. If the battle is fair, I do not mind. What gets me is that Inno has addressed this problem via the support, and assured us many times that the neighborhoods will be shuffled in such a way that there will be a 3- Age/Era difference, and that is an outright lie. They are not interested in making the game fair. For someone in Iron Age to get whacked, daily, by bullies in Tomorrow or Future is beyond encouraging cyber-bullying, it is promoting it. They seem to think that all of us have unlimited use of mommy's or daddy's credit cards, and that we can all buy our way through the game. Not true; some of us are disabled, and are on very limited incomes, so cannot compete. I have had to halt goods production in many cities since the last couple of FAIR DISTRIBUTION OF PLAYERS in their neighborhood shuffles. It most certainly does not take a rocket scientist to see the unfairness of this, and because it is going on in many, many neighborhoods, that is further proof of the lies we are being told. Why are the monsters being shuffled into tiny player hoods, rather than get popped into hoods where they actually have to compete? Because they spend mega-bucks on diamonds, and tell Inno to promote/allow the bullying. Money talks, and Inno lies.

I am disabled due to injuries received in combat overseas, real war!
I have not bought a single diamond, because the game was advertised as free and I took that to be true on trust.
To me, when I read the word free, it means free; not free after you have paid.
The bully who is making the game unplayable is so far advanced that retaliating would only weaken my meagre force still further.
No one wants me in their guild because I am only in the Iron Age, the beginning of the Iron Age at that!
This is a case of internet bullying pure and simple.
Thank you Tsarina57 for telling it how it is.

DeletedUser

By RL do you mean a job? That's how many people buy diamonds. Mommy and Daddy for some may be deceased.
In England RL means Rugby League, that is why acronyms are just plain silly and not English.

DeletedUser

You don't have to sit at the computer all day watching for the goods to pop. Take note of the time and then set them for 1 day. Go live your life. Return after the 24 hours has passed and collect your goods. If you have memory problems, use an alarm clock.

That's me.

Most decidedly not me.

Here's a city I started last Week (as the model for a 'GBs in 2 weeks' guide I'm putting together. Notice I have one already.) :)
2dea5185d31a45678aa31140efecee3e.jpg

Here's a city I started last Summer.
f96749d8b78f46089dfaf70f87f5506a.jpg

And here's my first city, started 2 years ago, almost to a day. There are 14 goods buildings here.
b3fc49bd33aa44159750d7286af3b685.jpg

Next argument please.

Gosh you must be very brave!!!
In a 'war', I bet you would just laugh at the bullets.

p.s. It is against the rules to have more than one city.

DeletedUser

Nice. I started this city last month, had both GB in about 3 weeks
foe.png

I was being plundered twice a day every day for the first 2 weeks by the same two people, but all they ever got were a few coins since I collect supplies at the same time every 24 hours. Only need 2 cultural buildings to stay at 120% so everything stays motivated most of the time (just collected everything before I grabbed this screenshot).

Another added benefit is that I have never built any goods buildings in this city. Collected enough goods through reoccurring quests to negotiate all BA provinces on the world map and finish the BA tech tree. Now I am trading goods up until I have enough to finish IA. Spending all those goods also put me at 2nd place in this hood.

Notice there are no military buildings here either... Haven't needed them yet. In another city I didn't build a military building until after I cleared IA.

Bottom line here is that this is the best and fastest way to start a new city. Getting plundered is not an issue. Notice how many coins and supplies I have in reserve... Loosing a few coins every day did not hurt progress at all.

Glarg, can't wait to see your GBs in two weeks guide.

Ah well if you have a BA you will be clever.
Which university did you get it from and what did you read?
I bet it was not English!?

So flying with Indian Airlines makes the game easier does it?
Can anyone help me with a translation, I am English.

DeletedUser24459

p.s. It is against the rules to have more than one city
You can have multiple cities, in different worlds. There are many people who run a primary city on one world and farming cities on other worlds.

DeletedUser8152

I have requested to join guilds, but because I am only in the very primitive stage of the game I cannot get any acceptance.
I am not so sure your progress in the game is the main issue here... there is a certain skill involved in coming across pleasantly in an online conversation. It certainly isn't necessary for the game, but it can help with things like guilds.

DeletedUser24459

Khvjk, perhaps if you could post a screenshot of your current city, I could offer some more constructive advice on how you can proceed. I am not trying to be condescending here. I, as others here, would be more than happy to help you out as much as possible.

I am on O world, if you are too I can probably get you into my guild. We are always looking for new members regardless of how advanced you are.

DeletedUser

Khvjk, perhaps if you could post a screenshot of your current city, I could offer some more constructive advice on how you can proceed. I am not trying to be condescending here. I, as others here, would be more than happy to help you out as much as possible.

I am on O world, if you are too I can probably get you into my guild. We are always looking for new members regardless of how advanced you are.

That's very generous and constructive of you Torin, I will go and join O world this instant and then let you know where I am.

DeletedUser

Khvjk,I, as others here, would be more than happy to help you out as much as possible.

Can you direct me to O world please and shut down my city in Brisgard?
That will disappoint the bully will it not?

DeletedUser8152

Can you direct me to O world please and shut down my city in Brisgard?
That will disappoint the bully will it not?
Just log out of the game, and then log back in. When you do it will ask if you want to go back to your Brisgard world, or to start a new city. Just pick that you want to start a new city in Odrorvar.

There isn't any way to delete an unwanted city, unfortunately. But an iron age city should be automatically deleted if you don't log into it for a few weeks.

DeletedUser9347

Khvjk, I was once like you. I was building my city, not bothering anyone and never attacking and plundering. And then they started to plunder me. Everyday. I tried most of the passive solutions suggested here and many worked. I complained to my attackers and felt put upon. Most laughed at my protests and told me that it's just part of the game. I was just about to quit when I joined my present guild. I had already shut down four of the five cities I had and was going to do the same here. Then my guild leaders explained to me that if I wanted to move forward faster in the game I needed to become a fighter and not just a farmer. I resisted at first. It required a reordering of my city and my thinking. But I had gotten so far ahead that few in my hood had the goods I needed to trade and my city wasn't expanding fast enough for me to build the housing needed to support my goods production. You know the best way to get new sectors to add to your city? collect medals. how do you get medals? you fight! That fact alone tells you that FIGHTING is a crucial component of FoE.
Long story short: that started last Easter and I was #1365 on this world. today I rank #646! You can stay on the sidelines up thru the Colonial age. after that you must join the fray. (or spend a ton of cash on buying diamonds)
Good luck in whatever you decide to do,
bigguy57
(co-founder of the Watchers)
P.S. send an application to join us and if you qualify I will help you make the transition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.