• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attacked twice in a row in two days by the same player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algona

therefore cannot sit at the computer watching for goods to finish.

What part of "Set your production to finish at a time you know you will be on to collect." do you not get? It's simple planning that most folk can do without getting upset and calling people names. Would it be easier if I put in words of one syllable?

Time goods to end when you will next be on.

by bullies in Tomorrow or Future is beyond encouraging cyber-bullying, it is promoting it.

Yes, INNO specifically encourages plundering. Plundering is not bullying. You and your ilk belittle those who suffer actual bullying by using that term for an explicitly legal part of a voluntary to play game. "The bully keeps taking my chess pieces!" Seems like a spineless way to defend a sad position by gutless players.

They seem to think that all of us have unlimited use of mommy's or daddy's credit cards, and that we can all buy our way through the game. Not true; some of us are disabled, and are on very limited incomes, so cannot compete.

Did you really just say you can't compete because you are disabled? Wow.

Nuts. All it takes to play this game is the patience to play a few minutes a day over months, and comprehension of a simple set of rules.

I'd guess the major reasons you can't compete' are your awful attitude and worse play:

I have had to halt goods production in many cities since the last couple of FAIR DISTRIBUTION OF PLAYERS in their neighborhood shuffless.

Halting production? You're not thinking things through again. If you stop production, you collect nothing. If 99% of your goods are getting plundered, you still collect something. If you Collect On Time, you'll collect almost all your production. .

You don't have time to collect goods, but you have multiple cities? Seems like a simple solution to your problem. I'm guessing you won't be able to figure that one out either.

DeletedUser

What part of "Set your production to finish at a time you know you will be on to collect." do you not get? It's simple planning that most folk can do without getting upset and calling people names. Would it be easier if I put in words of one syllable?

Time goods to end when you will next be on.

Yes, INNO specifically encourages plundering. Plundering is not bullying. You and your ilk belittle those who suffer actual bullying by using that term for an explicitly legal part of a voluntary to play game. "The bully keeps taking my chess pieces!" Seems like a spineless way to defend a sad position by gutless players.

Did you really just say you can't compete because you are disabled? Wow.

Nuts. All it takes to play this game is the patience to play a few minutes a day over months, and comprehension of a simple set of rules.

I'd guess the major reasons you can't compete' are your awful attitude and worse play:

Halting production? You're not thinking things through again. If you stop production, you collect nothing. If 99% of your goods are getting plundered, you still collect something. If you Collect On Time, you'll collect almost all your production. .

You don't have time to collect goods, but you have multiple cities? Seems like a simple solution to your problem. I'm guessing you won't be able to figure that one out either.

Every line of this is bullying, you should not stuff your values down other users throats.
You are getting too personal in your style of writing, Tarina57 is as worthy a contributor to this forum as anyone else.
I would like to respectfully suggest that you take the time to refresh yourself with regard to the forum guidelines, they will help you with future replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.