• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Battleground Minimums

DeletedUser31565

Three questions:

1. Must a guild participate to get the minimum rewards?
2. Must a minimum number or percentage of members participate for the guild to receive rewards?
2. Is there a participating minimum (40 battles, etc) for a participant to receive any portion of a guild's rewards?

DeletedUser37581

As long as there are a minimum of 40 advances (enough to conquer one province in Copper league), rewards will be given. Note that a province does not need to be conquered. Each member of the guild will receive the fragments and the guild will receive power.

DeletedUser31565

As long as there are a minimum of 40 advances (enough to conquer one province in Copper league), rewards will be given. Note that a province does not need to be conquered. Each member of the guild will receive the fragments and the guild will receive power.
My question is .. is that 40 advances a "per player" minimum or a "per guild" minimum?

DeletedUser37581

My question is .. is that 40 advances a "per player" minimum or a "per guild" minimum?
That is per guild. A 40 member guild could do 1 advance each or just one member do 40 advances or anything in between - the minimum would be met.

DeletedUser38683

Do non-participants in the guild get the fragment reward at the end?

DeletedUser37581

Do non-participants in the guild get the fragment reward at the end?
Yes, every guild member gets the fragment reward regardless of their level of participation (provided that the guild meets the minimum requirement).

Dacaybaby

I wish they would allow me too see which members are attacking which sectors were a large 80 member guild some times members go rouge and hit random useless sectors solo but I can't tell which member it is so I can help them figure out which to attack ...

DeletedUser34480

I wish they would allow me too see which members are attacking which sectors were a large 80 member guild some times members go rouge and hit random useless sectors solo but I can't tell which member it is so I can help them figure out which to attack ...
I'm fully in support of that!

DevaCat

Yeah, I'm against that too. But what you can do is set up a battle thread and lay out your plans so the rogues have an idea of what to do.

DeletedUser42226

I have found that perhaps two BG threads are needed...one for all the conversation going on about and during battles and miscellaneous stuff and one thread to leave updated instructions, goals, etc. Our instructions sometimes get buried right away because there’s so much excitement and related conversation in the one BG thread we have now.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Do what we do and have guildmates append the current orders to the end of their chatter. That makes it so both can happen, and the current sector(s) are always shown at the bottom of the last post.

Dacaybaby

Do what we do and have guildmates append the current orders to the end of their chatter. That makes it so both can happen, and the current sector(s) are always shown at the bottom of the last post.
We do that in our battle thread and still have rouge members our guild has 78 players all active in GE and GBG I think some just go rouge on accident lol

Flavius Belisarius

I have found that perhaps two BG threads are needed...one for all the conversation going on about and during battles and miscellaneous stuff and one thread to leave updated instructions, goals, etc. Our instructions sometimes get buried right away because there’s so much excitement and related conversation in the one BG thread we have now.
That's what we do. It works.

Algona

still have rouge members our guild has 78 players all active in GE and GBG I think some just go rouge on accident

As long as they tastefully apply the rouge makeup it shouldn't be too bad. Maybe recommend they see cosmetologist to help them with a more tasteful appearance?

Going Rouge doesn't hurt as long as you control...

...the foundation and eyeshadow colors.

Sorry, couldn't help it.