• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Black Friday feedback

WillyTwoShoes

Speaking for myself and in the spirit of feedback for the event.

Not so much foe team. Just not seeing anything that would make me stand in line let alone sit at the terminal waiting for anything.

But if its not to late could you drop like 20 Mass Aid kits for 200 forge points?

Sharmon the Impaler

It's no deal its a big joke on FOE
I better see a WW offer with cash not diamonds
Sure you will , right before they bump the diamond hit rate down on them. It's the pattern now , sell over powered buildings then nerf them right after , sell attack boosts and then nerf them almost as soon as they are released.

UP ONLINE

You think anyone will buy something Without Info on what exactly they are getting from a Package upgrade
like you will get 1 item your choice of starter or A upgrade/max
They don't want $$$ OR They would make things cheaper So lots of People would buy something

Last edited:

UP ONLINE

Does Inno ever focus test these ideas? I imatgine there are a few people foolish/rich enough to consider buying these things but, come-on, $21 for a building upgrade?
no $79.99 LMAO is that just one or is that X9 never Anything nice and clear what your getting.

JJ597

IMO, Inno's target buyers are newer game players, not advanced players. IE, the same ones that get into high ages without a clue as to what to do. One of my cities is at a lower level and needs medals for expansions, however, the amount of medals wasn't large enough to make a difference. If they had offered 500,000 medals at a reasonable price, I might have bought.

Ebeondi Asi

The game is perfect. except................
Nothing in life is actually perfect, I just think most of the whining is too trivial to be worth even typing. LoL

ScreamingZiva

And the next wonderful offer is ... Forge Points. Really? There were so many silver / golden upgrades this year, why aren't those being offered?

Orius Maximus

And the next wonderful offer is ... Forge Points. Really? There were so many silver / golden upgrades this year, why aren't those being offered?

It's a really Special Offer though!

Screenshot_2023-11-24-18-51-45-534_1.jpeg

It's another typical offer though. Like @JJ597 said, Inno's trying to reel in the noobs. It's kind of disgusting how they cater to poor gameplay at times. Naturally, I rolled my eyes at it.

It's a bit annoying that there hasn't been much in the way of good offers. The Athlon Abbey kits were about the only thing. All else I've seen were medals (when I have all the expansions already and 6 million medals in stock), Renovation Kits (103 in my inventory), and well just look at that screenshot for fp (doesn't capture the 61,000 fp in packages from inventory.)

Pericles the Lion

Sure you will , right before they bump the diamond hit rate down on them. It's the pattern now , sell over powered buildings then nerf them right after , sell attack boosts and then nerf them almost as soon as they are released.
I can't recall any recent examples of what you are talking about.
Then what is the point of your comment ? The game is perfect for you , go play it.
The point of my comment is it was your cue to provide an example of what you were talking about. I'll be more direct. I can't think of a single recent example (meaning in the last three years) of INNO selling "over powered buildings" then nerfing them right after or selling attack boosts then nerfing them. So, how about you provide some examples. What are you referring to?

FluffyPhoenix

Didn't sleep this year because my schedule is actually fixed two years later!
I bought two Athlon kits for my Bronze Age world this year. It's since gotten a Gaea, so that 150 medals from before is hilariously pitiful.

Be Chuille

Didn't sleep this year because my schedule is actually fixed two years later!
I bought two Athlon kits for my Bronze Age world this year. It's since gotten a Gaea, so that 150 medals from before is hilariously pitiful.

You don't need a Gaea. You can get all of the medals you will ever need by taking spots in 1.9.

WillyTwoShoes

Feedback on the Black Friday Deals:

Please consider this honest critique not ridicule.
You should know I have been playing foe nearly a year. I'm sure most wouldn't consider me a long time player neither am I a new player. I place myself in perhaps... the adolescent player category.

Carefully considering the deals offered throughout the day I have to say there was nothing there I thought particularly useful for my game. Everything I saw was.. (choosing my words carefully) exorbitantly over valuated. With so many possibilities it was disappointing to see what was offered.

Now if taken as a marketing strategy geared towards long term players and based on feed back posted I have to consider it a failure.

Taken as a marketing strategy with new players in mind I think long term it has to fail. When the prices paid get placed/utilized and the new player progresses a little further in their game play then realizes what they actually got for what they paid. They are going to be mad.

If geared towards the well heeled player, well they have yacht's, cars, vacations in Monte Carlo and they aren't playing foe.

That sums up my considered opinion of your Black Friday Deals.
Thank you for listening.