• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

DeletedUser30951

I have, as one of my in-game goals, to build *all* of the great buildings. Yes, I know this is not an optimized strategy - it's just something I want to do. So far I have built all the great buildings through the Industrial Age, and am saving up resources to build Alcatraz and the Chateau Frontenac.

Is anyone else attempting this goal?
What's the most amount of great buildings anyone has built?
Is there anyone who has built them all?

-Rhyyss
Drake 777777 has 28 so far and closing in on the last few.

Brunenjii

My "Gotta build 'em all!" world (F) is currently in the Industrial Era. I'm building each GB in the corresponding age, and leveling them to at least 10 before moving on to the next age. Cap is up and at 10, RAH is up and has 5 more levels to go.

Progressive will be a tough age, the GBs are huge, and space is scarce. I take solace in the fact that while both GBs are huge, they are also hugely helpful. ;)

Rhyyss

Progressive will be a tough age, the GBs are huge, and space is scarce. I take solace in the fact that while both GBs are huge, they are also hugely helpful. ;)

They really are *great* buildings (okay not all of them) but still.... I haven't built a residential building in ages, and the other benefits are awesome

Time Travlr

I have, as one of my in-game goals, to build *all* of the great buildings. Yes, I know this is not an optimized strategy - it's just something I want to do. So far I have built all the great buildings through the Industrial Age, and am saving up resources to build Alcatraz and the Chateau Frontenac.

Is anyone else attempting this goal?
What's the most amount of great buildings anyone has built?
Is there anyone who has built them all?

-Rhyyss
At one time I did think I was going to build all the GB's, but I quickly learned that there isn't room for it.