• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't visit people's cities anymore?

DeletedUser24447

Since this new update. the option to visit a players city has been removed. this is already annoying and its only my first day playing it. whats going on???

DeletedUser24335

i thoroughly agree, this was a stupid change. now when doing a never ending thread in guild threads, you now have to hunt down the person and go through the tabs. also when trying to check out a person in global, you can no longer click on the persons name, you have to do a global search. this is very annoying and i hope that it gets fixed soon!

DeletedUser8152

You can still visit a player city. Click on their name or avatar to bring up the context menu. Then click on their avatar in the context menu to visit their city.

screen.png

DeletedUser24335

yeah i finally figured that out. and also added a great building list in the guild threads when you click on the persons avatar. i think it would be a good idea for inno to post these changes when they make them to make it easier to find out how to navigate the changes they make

DeletedUser13838

DeletedUser26660

Where is the VISIT option when you now click on a players icon?

DeletedUser26660

The Great Buildings option seems pointless, why scroll down a list of them when you can simply visit the player and click on the GB you want to?

DeletedUser8152

The Great Buildings option seems pointless, why scroll down a list of them when you can simply visit the player and click on the GB you want to?
I like it, it is easier to find the building you want, or to scan all of them and look for one that might be worth contributing to.

DeletedUser26925

Why would you remove "visit" and replace with "remove as friend" and not put the new button "great building" button there instead? i am programmed to click the top item in the menu and unfriended the first few i accessed.

Also i couldn't find a changelog for the number in a circle next to the friends menu. Same as missed messages but it doesn't seem to go anywhere and i cannot figure out what it means or how to access it.

Thanks
Fred

DeletedUser8152

Why would you remove "visit" and replace with "remove as friend" and not put the new button "great building" button there instead? i am programmed to click the top item in the menu and unfriended the first few i accessed.

Also i couldn't find a changelog for the number in a circle next to the friends menu. Same as missed messages but it doesn't seem to go anywhere and i cannot figure out what it means or how to access it.

Thanks
Fred
I'll merge this with an existing thread.

Regarding the number in a circle, I don't think I've seen that... Is it on mobile or browser?

DeletedUser25273

Fred, I think the number you are seeing is the number of friend request you have to answer, which are now put in the very front of the friends list.

DeletedUser18538

Would like to see the visit option returned, when you click on the avatar [picture] in the Message Thread. I dont know about anyone else, but it is a pain in butt to have to close the messages and the go to your Guild Bar or Friend or neighbors bar on bottom to select the person, so you can get to their city.
Why did they take this option away?

DeletedUser8152

Would like to see the visit option returned, when you click on the avatar [picture] in the Message Thread. I dont know about anyone else, but it is a pain in butt to have to close the messages and the go to your Guild Bar or Friend or neighbors bar on bottom to select the person, so you can get to their city.
Why did they take this option away?
This is still possible. I will merge this with an existing thread that explains how.

DeletedUser18538

Thanks Jaelis, that was quite sneaky of them, [it got me] an explanation would have been nice. LOL

DeletedUser24981

I absolutely hate that you can no longer visit anyone through the messaging system or through the global rankings page on PC.

BruteForceAttack

Hover over the name and click on the player's avatar/photo in the little popup. Everywhere now you have to do the same, notice that Home icon shows up when you move mouse on the avatar in the little popup as well.