• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.118 Feedback

DeletedUser27537

As an example, with my FP generation I can research through the entire Oceanic Future tree in about three weeks. Oceanic Future has a total of 70 provinces to acquire. Even if the scout time for each province was only 8 hours (it's not), I'd still finish research first. Again, this is just an example of how easy it is to (be able to) clear research much faster than map provinces and not indicative of how everyone's game is; just showing that the potential is there and that, to be blunt, if you have difficulty with map-related tasks due to an age gap it's pretty much your own fault.
inconceivable.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27468

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

with current system, coins or supplies that I have to pay are higher than the rewards. For example, today I got daily quest of city treasure chest. I have 25% chance to win 45 K supplies, while I have to pay 53 K supplies as one of the quest requirement

DeletedUser26847

On mobile, the latest update caused rogues to be listed on the far right of the selection bar for battles. This is a huge time-waste and very annoying. Please change it back.

Toppcatt

As others have said, I wish they would work on fixing the issues with their servers, like maybe taking some of the massive amounts of money they are scamming from the Players, and put some of it into their servers.

I don't know, like maybe upgrading them and/or buying some additional ones, so that things like right now, with me being unable to get the game screen to fully load up for almost 1 1/2 hrs, would be something in the past, instead of something that ends up happening at least once every 6 months or so.

I mean, they are constantly advertising this game in the USA, and I'm assuming, adding a lot of Players, yet they don't seem to be doing a SINGLE THING about being able to have their servers, then be able to handle the increase of people using them!

Fix your stuff, before adding even more things that cause your servers to break down!!

DeletedUser32211

I have been having trouble getting the log in screen to load for a couple of days and when I can get in, there's bad lag. I rebooted my modem and checked several other websites that all work fine. This morning, after the "upgrade", I still have trouble getting the login screen to load and when it does, it doesn't recognize my password. When I ask for an email to reset the password it says one is sent but I haven't gotten one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28826

Whats up with the supply rush not working for event buildings and GB? That's all I have in my city. I feel like I am being punished by the event fr winner the other events :(

DeletedUser33044

We have seen that the "gain population" and "gain happiness" tasks from the Daily Challenges were counter productive for many, and have removed those as a result. The mysterious questgiver may now ask for donations of coins and supplies instead.

Talk about going from bad to worst !!!!

I do not find the "donations of coins and supplies" to be any sort of improvement.

- The "gain population" and "gain happiness" tasks from the Daily Challenges might have been a bit tedious, but they were easy, not that long and not very expensive (unless you happened to need the gain and made lasting changes to your city).

-The new "donations of coins and supplies" just makes the whole thing not worth it. When I saw the requirement the first time I was unsure because the questgiver asks for a lot .... but I paid... and really felt stupid because the chest wasn't worth anywhere near the amount "asked". The next time was easier, there was no way the chest I had selected could contain something worth as much as what the questgiver was asking for (AND the other harsh tasks). Now, I just drop the challenges when faced with those (or with the give XXX goods without alternatives. I don't usually have enough, I'm still a relatively new player)...
the frustrating thing is that with the -1 that means I loose everything I might have sacrificed to win the day(s) before (unless I 'm at 0)... (Yes, I do have the content of the chest I won... but most chest, given the odds, aren't worth that much unless you're lucky)

The -1 also seems especially frustrating if you can't (or don't want to) be online every day!!! ( Is there a -1 if you don't log in? I didn't check)

I believe the "-1" should be dropped, it's too much of a penalty in many situations.
To me, not having the daily reward and not progressing toward the Challenger's Chest seem enough.

I mostly liked the challenges before (maybe it was just the "new" factor) but now I'm thinking about giving them up... the cost is too high for low odds (of having a chest that interest you, having one of the "interesting" possibility in that chest, of not loosing your progress for challenger's Chest, that the requirements/tasks won't be too harsh/costly/damaging to your game in the long run, etc.)

DeletedUser31592

Talk about going from bad to worst !!!!

I do not find the "donations of coins and supplies" to be any sort of improvement.

- The "gain population" and "gain happiness" tasks from the Daily Challenges might have been a bit tedious, but they were easy, not that long and not very expensive (unless you happened to need the gain and made lasting changes to your city).

I was going to ask how long you've been playing...

I don't usually have enough, I'm still a relatively new player)...
But you semi-answered it.

The gain pop/happiness may have been easy in the early eras, but it can be difficult in the later eras. When you have to gain thousands of population in a day, it is difficult. It would take a significant amount of time to build huts or stilt houses, tear them down, rebuild to get to 4,000 population. If you go with current era buildings, they can take 8-12 hours to build each one. You have to make a lot of room to do multiples.

DeletedUser26120

I'm sorry you're not happy with the change but it benefits the vast majority of players who have full cities with several million coins/supplies to spare. Usually once you've been playing FoE for several months, you become one of those players, like JCera said.

Perhaps it could be reworked a bit though, so that you don't end up paying more than what the reward is worth.

DeletedUser

Whats up with the supply rush not working for event buildings and GB? That's all I have in my city. I feel like I am being punished by the event fr winner the other events :(
Ummm...because it specifically says that it doesn't work on special productions or Great Buildings. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser32378

The day you stop punishing players with a demerit for not completely finishing a day will be nice, knowing you didn't have what it takes to complete a daily challenge is more than enough, make them wait yet another day. To demerit is not productive and sways away players from even caring about the 7 day challenger chest and only focus on good daily chests.