• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.119 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

Snarko

Those who DO like to complete everything (as much as possible), ARE, however, concerned about completing each upcoming Event. Therefore, they are equally concerned about “getting ahead” of an upcoming Event, which – as we all know – will inevitably ask you to infiltrate, conquer, (etc.) Sectors and Provinces.

Thus, these folks who DO care? They recognize the practicality and sometimes necessity of scouting a Province in advance of an impending Event so as to not have to needlessly “waste” one or two days within that Event scouting something that already should have been scouted BEFORE the Event Clock is ticking.

You scout so that it finishes in the exact moment you want it to finish. You don't scout two weeks ahead of an event, nor do you start scouting the moment a quest to take sectors appears. You scout so that it is finished on the day you want to take sectors and preferably the whole province.

I don't think daily challenges should ask you to take sectors but I don't care enough to make a proposal and don't have any good alternatives. So instead I adapt.

Here's another tip. After sending your scout, if it turns out you did so too soon, DO NOT OPEN THE CONTINENTS MAP. If your scout arrived two days ago but you have not checked your continents map then the game will treat it as not having arrived. It's the same thing as constructing a building, it won't finish unless you're online to see it. So you can actually have the cake and eat it. You can scout weeks ahead of an event as long as you remember to never open the continents map until you need that province scouted.

lemonwedgie

rogue panel.JPG
Pretty clearly defined to me. Or at least, I don't have my diamond confirmation turned on and I've never accidentally spent anything while looking at a barracks or production building for that matter. This also means though that I was unaware until the 1.120 changelog was posted that it was possible to spend diamonds on healing by clicking anywhere in the damaged unit's slot, which seems like something that shouldn't happen (and is now being fixed). I don't think that has much of anything to do with most of the UI complaints about things looking too 'similar' though. I still don't see any diamond icons in my available training slots, so I'm never going to be accidentally clicking a button because it looks 'similar' to everything else. :rolleyes:

Well good for you! So glad you are not prone to accidents, life must be just dandy for you :)

Yep, I rush ... there is a lot to do in game and when going thru multiple rogue hideouts ... I suppose thats because it was never an accident that could happen in the previous panel ... so yes, I have to adjust ... but I still think it should be clearly defined. One has a diamond icon but the button is still a very similar colour ... and when clicking thru accidents do happen to many of us. But not you, you are perfection with a huge smattering of open condescension towards others.

DeletedUser26660

View attachment 9344

Well good for you! So glad you are not prone to accidents, life must be just dandy for you :)

Yep, I rush ... there is a lot to do in game and when going thru multiple rogue hideouts ... I suppose thats because it was never an accident that could happen in the previous panel ... so yes, I have to adjust ... but I still think it should be clearly defined. One has a diamond icon but the button is still a very similar colour ... and when clicking thru accidents do happen to many of us. But not you, you are perfection with a huge smattering of open condescension towards others.

A beautifully written and illustrated article with which I wholeheartedly concur, bravo...encore.