• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.93 Feedback

DeletedUser26579

This does sound worse than the existing system. Cross our fingers they fixed that part of it to stay on your last selected item when doing multiple trades.

It doesn't. It really does make it take twice as long to post a series of trades.

michaeld73

I'm no fan of the new thing, but in my IndA city it opens up on IndA goods.
My TE city, Offer opens on FE/AF; Need opens on TE. Our HMA players I don't think will be offering FE/AF for HMA goods. If you just open the market and click a drop down for the first time, doesn't really matter where it opens...odds are its not going to be the goods you wanted to trade and you have to scroll anyways. But resetting each time the drop down is clicked falls under "if it ain't broke..."

DeletedUser8152

My TE city, Offer opens on FE/AF; Need opens on TE. Our HMA players I don't think will be offering FE/AF for HMA goods. If you just open the market and click a drop down for the first time, doesn't really matter where it opens...odds are its not going to be the goods you wanted to trade and you have to scroll anyways. But resetting each time the drop down is clicked falls under "if it ain't broke..."
Weird I checked all four selection boxes and all started at IndA.

DeletedUser25272

After today's update, the game is now totally unplayable on my iPad. Most of my city doesn't render at all, only a couple GBs show up. For the left side icons (the quest givers), most of them don't render, it's just grey boxes. When I try to drag the view around to a different area of my city, it has a very slow and choppy motion. I tried rebooting my device, as well as reinstalling the game, and no improvement.

On the plus side, I love the fact that there is a notification when my tavern is full.

DeletedUser27889

I'm loving this GB feature. Both the GB list and the event log additions. I think they are both two strong checkboxes in the win column.

It's now so easy to see if you're spot is slipping on someones GB or if they have another you may want to contribute to. You don't even have to leave your city. The Event Log GB is very good as well. It will even tell you if someone (so far I've only seen it on guild mates) has put down a new GB before they've posted in stix to brix so you can get a head start on helping them.

I do wish they would have explained the change a bit better. I found it rather frustrating thinking I could no longer visit peoples cities, you can but you have to figure the avatar thing out first, I think a quick 'How to notice' was in order. I wonder how many non forum people haven't even found out about this great feature yet. Also, when going to add points to someones GB from the new menu your FP bar becomes rather obscure so you must be very careful you're adding the right amount or use the 'Add X (whatevers on bar) icon to watch to make sure.

Even if the obscured bar remains unfixed I think this is an extremely useful update. Big, big thumbs up.

michaeld73

Weird I checked all four selection boxes and all started at IndA.
I was referring to the drop down menus when posting a trade, but I see now it does the same for the goods filters when shopping for a trade as well. Will be a hassle for picking up trades as well.

DeletedUser17347

Thanks for making it impossible to visit a person's city from the message window. Do your programmers stay up at night coming up with ways to make the interface suck more. OH I Got it, they get bonuses for the programmer that pisses off the most people.
Thanks for that update. Great Job!

DeletedUser27889

Thanks for making it impossible to visit a person's city from the message window.
You can, just click their avatar. They should have explained the change better.

Click their avatar, then click mini avatar again. I checked and got confused for a moment but it works on all messages.

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 8.11.31 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16068

Removing the "Visit" option no longer allows us into another player's city unless they are a friend, neighbor of Guildmate.
From Global there is only the option to write message, add as friend, invite to Guild and ignore.
I always want to check out the city before I invite to Guild OR add as friend

Removing the "Visit" option no longer allows us into another player's city unless they are a friend, neighbor of Guildmate.
And that can only be done via the bar at bottom of screen
It can no longer be done from a message as before, so I have to leave the message, go to the bar to go to a players city

There use to be various ways to visit a players city. Now I have to "Hunt" them down and am limited to less than 300 cities

DeletedUser27889

From Global there is only the option to write message, add as friend, invite to Guild and ignore.
See the post above, it is the same for global. Click the name, then the avatar.
Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 8.27.32 PM.png

DeeezNuhtz

The change to the trading system is horrible... when you want to create an offer it doesn't matter which goods it goes to when you click the drop down box.. but it should stay with the group of goods you scroll to until you leave the trading window like it currently does. So with the update instead of scrolling once to get to the group of goods you want to trade you have to re-scroll every time you click the drop down box.. because most people don't just trade the latest goods every time... but usually trade lower age goods.. so its a lot of unnecessary scrolling.

When I am trading, I find the group I am going to work with and move back and forth through that age. It was a bit of a pain to scroll around, but the lists behaved pretty well. Now they are COMPLETELY UNWORKABLE. This is a horribly crippling change to trading, adding a significant amount of time and frustration to the process.

MAYBE it would have been good to recognize the players age and move to those age goods ONCE at the beginning of a trading session. Once I have moved the list, it should stay exactly where I put it. Jumping back to my age goods every time is not good, and presupposes that I would only be interested in one age goods. ??? I trade all goods for all ages, as I have lower age/less experienced players in my guild to support, and the game requires me to have goods across 4 or 5 ages anyway.

Gahhhhhhh! Help me. Put it back the way it was.

bomber9530

I also noticed a new "fair trade" option. I thought Inno didn't acknowledge "fair trade" system. (Also their fair trade system is only 1:2, 1:1, and 2:1. So not the widely used fair trade system)

DeletedUser8152

I also noticed a new "fair trade" option. I thought Inno didn't acknowledge "fair trade" system. (Also their fair trade system is only 1:2, 1:1, and 2:1. So not the widely used fair trade system)
Where is this?

bomber9530

Capture_2017_01_25_22_30_48.png

On mobile at least...

DeletedUser27889

Oh wow. That fair trade thing isn't on browser. Did anything on the announcement mention that?

On browser I went to check it out and while we don't have the icon, when setting up a trade down iron-bronze it filled it in for me. Selecting X amount of bronze, then selecting any iron item it immediately sets it to a 2:1 trade.... I can change it after that.

Yeah I'm really not digging that.

Their 'fair trade' does not match the calculators LMA-CA shows as a 1:2 calculators say that is when 1:2 stops being fair...

DeletedUser27889

lol according to their 'fair trade' fill in Lumber to Papercrete is 2:1 as well. I think it's just filling in 2:1 for no matter how many eras to assume what people normally do. I am very curious what their actual 'fair trade' ticker says on mobile and if it matches the calculators.