• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.95 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click on this thread or visit us on Facebook! We look forward to your comments.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser10789

Are you serious.?
ANOTHER Screw up by the INEPT DEVELOPERS. DON'T ANYONE EVER claim that these Developers are Inept EVER AGAIN.
They make mistakes and we all have to pay for their mistakes. Again, how many times must I say it, USE THE BETA SERVER as designed and DO YOUR JOB. In fact, all you inept Developers SHOULD JUST QUIT. Clearly you cannot add, do simple math or EVER READ.
It's time for INNO to hire some capable employees.
Unreal and how about making the fights fair in AFE. Not to have me spend my Diamonds, which I won't, but to put a +200% Att/def against me and have 2 waves, REALLY.? For such crappy prizes, what a joke. Make it worthwhile and allow my TOR to generate Relics to help with the crappy prizes you are giving out there. Like I need 2 or 5 Forge Points, seriously. You people over there NEVER fail to make me laugh and think to myself how inept you all really are.

Steve - LordStevie

Now, Community Leader (Panacea) go and copy my remark above and NOT just decide what feedback you choose to forward to them and show your contact at Management, NOT just the developers, so we might actually get someone capable of providing us solutions and not crap to the game. FYI, how about the LAG, the broken servers, the endless crashes and more performance issues corrected before adding more CRAP to the game to create MORE LAG and MORE ERRORS.? Just a novel thought.

Praetorius

We looked at the data again after we introduced the changes to Guild Expeditions and realized that the new decorations (Face of the Ancient and Gate of the Sun God) were massively overpowered. So we've brought their values down to be "just" good.

And to think I was actually happy to pull those 2 decos on my GE....then you pull this stunt.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5111

Actually, looking at the status of the 2x2 decorations for BA and IA. They're better than most culturals for that age. Great "balancing" and proving you're catering more to snaring more new players in the keeping old players.

DeletedUser13360

Maybe the Devs need to be pulled off the Oceanic project, and get to work fixing the horrendous LAG and Crashes in the game. It is as bad as I have ever seen it. GE constantly locks up, often just when logging into it, there is constant refreshing of the game, freeze ups, horribly long times just to load a screen on GVG or GE, or even in your city.......At what point will these issues be addressed? Players have complained over a YEAR about the horrible lag, which is only getting worse with all the new content. Quit giving us new content and FIX the basics in the game! QUIT breaking the game. And just exactly what reasonable, acceptable use for Arctic Goods is going to occur???/ We kept getting told INNO has a design for them. Well, don't you think it is about time you let your PLAYERS know what that is going to be? And implement it? And for God's Sakes, please do not roll out Oceanic until it is right, and don't roll it out in pieces.

Kesto11

For the first time since Iron Age, there was hope for decorations. And then you destroyed it. Just do us all a favor and remove them from the game. They are are a waste of space and polishes and make people want to throw their devices through the window every time they are a reward from relics or GEX.

You gave us hope and then crushed it. Please just remove decorations from the game entirely. They are always a let down and prevent us from getting prizes we actually use.

DeletedUser8152

The sensible fix IMO would be to make decos non-aidable. They did it for the rank reward decos, they could do it for all of them.

DeletedUser19886

So will I be getting back the Flower Arbors that I deleted and replaced with the now less powerful decos? Starting to wonder what the beta server is being used for, if not to make these type of realizations.

DeletedUser2355

My thing is the game has a BETA. These items were vetted out on BETA. Why does Inno consistently introduce new items let people get all excited about them, build them, level them up and build their cities around them, then nerf them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26131

I vote to remove all decorations out of GE4 and only put in fps then it will be worth to do it maybe the 2nd time, else its really a waste of time and waste of units or goods.

DeletedUser26549

My thing is the game has a BETA. These items were vetted out on BETA. Why does Inno consistently introduce new items let people get all excited about them, build them, level them up and their cities around them, then nerf them.
I see that word "nerf" a lot..what does that mean? I'm still kinda new to forum chat :)

DeletedUser10789

The sensible fix IMO would be to make decos non-aidable. They did it for the rank reward decos, they could do it for all of them.

Jaelis,
Honestly, there is just ONE SIMPLE FIX, FIRE THESE INEPT DEVELOPERS or those that claim to be developers. What you fail to understand is one simple thing, TRUST. TRUST once broken is gone and to re-establish it is a very hard thing to do. Now you ask, what does TRUST have to do with any of this, well simple. WE players, TRUST, that the Developers come up with an idea and then test it on their own. Then it gets to enter the game on the Beta Server. It then gets implemented onto the LIVE servers. You see there is a chain of events that any one item must go thru to enter the game. NOW, said item, goes live and we all can either use said item or not. You see, us players who use this item "TRUST" this item will stay as it is, instead of being changed after we make it or build it. This is TRUST. WE TRUST.

The worst part is this, once we build something and these inept "developers" decide OPPS we made a mistake, we have to change it around, we lose that TRUST. Then WHY WOULD WE WANT TO PUT OUT ANYTHING NEW.? We, us players, would then say why would we want to replace items we know are providing us X, only to add something "the game" deems NEW and better for us. Only, we would then question WAIT, why might we change things around, when they decide to change it again. You see, this has a major snowball effect, whereby, us players would be afraid to try new things JUST IN CASE, these inept "developers" decide later we have to change things yet again. This is also called the Integrity of the game and these inept "developers" are NOT only hurting the integrity of the game, they are destroying our trust in the game with new items that they claim benefit us. Maybe the real question should be, for how long can we really benefit off of these new items, UNTIL these inept "developers" decide to change then and NERF them, Nuke them and/or destroy the value of these items to us, the players of the game.

I know you are a player too, here on the game and I know it must be hard for you to keep on defending such incompetence. I know you and I are players and there are many things we see eye to eye on and that you are still stuck defending these inept "developers", where I can openly say how much of a horrible job they are doing. If I was management, I would demand re-payment of the wages I have paid them as they clearly not only have their heads up their "****" (you know what I was saying there, without actually saying it, hehe). It is sad that these changes are the real priority for them and NOT what US PLAYERS Priority is.

I believe we can all agree, our Priority is a nearly FLAW FREE, ERROR FREE and NOT BROKEN Game for by which we can all have fun and enjoy the game we like. Rest assured, you keep on pissing us all and you will see what happens. Right now, you have a lot or people screaming out, because of frustration and being upset (I am one of them), BUT you need this and want this. This means we speak up, as we want the REAL ISSUES ADDRESSED. What you do not want is people to shut up, for once they do, they leave and they NEVER COME BACK. Therefore, you want a dialogue and you want us to tell you how badly you are screwing up and believe me, these inept "developers" are screwing up over and over. One time is an accident, the second time could be a slip up, the third time is a pattern of how unqualified someone is at a position. You know where I stand on that and in my humble opinion, they have screwed up over 10x's that I have personally seen. FIRE THEM ALL and HIRE the right talent, you cheap ass's over there at HQ. Leave these DECO's alone and FIX what is REALLY BROKEN and what we want FIXED, the GAME. PERIOD.

Steve - LordStevie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeeezNuhtz

I just want to know why they have not fixed the Market blunder from 1.93?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put the market back the way it was.
Or allow the market to open on current age, then act the same way it always did after that.