• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29050

In FoE G and J World:
SoK
A 300 supply Forge Points
A row of 15 Shrine of Knowledge
A diamond mine producing 100 diamonds a day
In Real Life.. a barefoot sail week in the BVI during the winter months

DeletedUser30250

Expansion tiles more fp giving buildings medals Manny sets of Arc and artic orangery prints a vacation from my house

DeletedUser28825

1) Expansions as rare prizes
2) Hall of Fame (haven't seen one in the last few events)
3) More variety in the prizes you get from GE. Really don't need any more Gates of the Sun God or Faces of the Ancient.
4) Allow Shrine of Inspiration to give you BPs beyond your age. Right now it just gives more of the same prints I already have, so not worth using.

DeletedUser30268

1000 diamonds
Champions retreat
Rogue hideout
Mahajaras Palace set
Bazzar

And you should add daily gifts

DeletedUser30270

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)

My Christmas Wish List
#1 Expansions
#2 Confectionary
#3 HTC Vive
#4 A Puppy

DeletedUser24719

More SOKs, fewer BPs, coins and supplies, NO decorations and introduce larger FP packs

DeletedUser27753

#1 My back to stop hurting.
#2 More expansions enabled at the end of each age.
#3 GE to offer fewer low-level awards for relics. It seems the ToR is too expensive to put up and raise to a level for a better percentage chance to find a relic and then be disappointed with a 'Face of The Ancient", for example.

DeletedUser19856

Wish List - More Maharajah Temples and buildings, more SOK, a nice bottle of borboun

Fairy Lily

My Christmas wishlist would be -
1. the portraits of Jack & Rose because that was before I began playing the game and absolutely love that movie.
2. Eternal Tree of Love because I have never been able to get one and love the look of it.

Thats my entire list!

Mage82

FP Packs, New Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra Classic, And since I have only been playing for a couple of weeks anything that may help my town thrive like additional expansions.... Way too much space management. Oh and how about letting us manipulate which way buildings are placed?

DeletedUser30282

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
I wish for wishing wells

DeletedUser30235

My Christmas Wish list - 1. the rest of the cherry blossom set. 2. a rogues hideout. 3. a drummer school. 4. a color guard camp. 5. a speaker's corner. 6. expansion prizes. 7. 300 FP

DeletedUser11847

A new Great Building that allows defenders to have two waves or enhanced defensive capabilities. Each level could add one more unit per second wave or a half unit, etc. Have it the Trojan Horse or something like that...

DeletedUser30104

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
My wish list:
1. watchfire towers
2. pawn shop (like other player suggested, to trade duplicate or useless items I can't use for items I do want
3. more defense and attack generator items and buildings
4. make a way to explore for individuals to be able to get items and benefits of guild expeditions without being in guild (for people who are technologically challenged or slow on computer to be of benefit to a guild )
5. ways to get diamonds without having to buy them
6. make items from other events and years available to newer players
being able to perform aid, visit taverns and collect rewards from GB's and event buildings once a day (anytime from 12:00 am to 11:59 pm for those that have 24 wait period) on my own schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.