• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30298

I would like 4 fried chickens and a Coke... Also, World Peace.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

DeletedUser30284

My wishlist would be:
Royal Garden Set, Cherry Blossom Set, Expansions, or a Christmas Tree for town with a Bumble (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer) putting the tree topper on it.

DeletedUser30295

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
SoK
Terrace Farm
Wishing Well

williamoftime

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
300FP
SOKS
Surprise me!

matto1

SOK, Sacred Sky Watch, or any other/new 3x2 or smaller building that gives 1+ FP per hour
Rogue Hideout or any new building that allows production of rogue/rogue-like units (maybe a special winter-themed version where the rogues wear Santa hats?)
Wishing Well/Fountain of Youth, or any other/new building that gives diamonds
Aviary, Mad Scientists Lab, Lords Manor, or any other/new 4x4 or smaller building that can produce 2+ FPs per hour

More Victory Expansions beyond the 400k medal mark.
More ways to get troops beyond our current age.
Ability to buy all diamond expansions without having to age up first.
A way to completely disable the use of diamonds through the settings menu that can be enabled and disabled at will (avoids any accidental diamond purchases).
More ways to earn diamonds without buying them, whether through buildings (as suggested above), special quest-lines, other forms of in-game (aka - non-twitter) participation (ie - perhaps some can be tied to achievements), and ensure all these ways are equal opportunity for all players and not strictly luck-based like most recent event prizes, or age-based.

DeletedUser30297

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
My Wish list

Dodge Challenger
Colosseum,
Champion's Retreat,
Bazaar

DeletedUser30290

My Christmas Wish list : More expansions please to let me make my city pretty & allow me to actually use all of the neat event buildngs I win. Also more storage items or a way to swap unusable items with guild mates that need them & 1 final plea, more items from the TOR :)

DeletedUser28129

1) Many SoKs (many many)
2) In the future I would like to see a great building that offers expansions (maybe one square per level or something)
3) Watchfires (many many)

DeletedUser22196

My Christmas wish: Good health for my family and peace on earth.

For the game.....1) An upper level GB that i have blueprints for, but not the supplies?
2) Land, land, and more land!!
3) More time in the day to play

DeletedUser30306

Wish List:
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control

Spotmeows

1) A screen that doesn't flicker
2) When sitting in taverns, a 50-50 chance for coins or supplies
3) Make defense boost apply to guild expedition
4) Random events to gain deposits for goods not included in map

DeletedUser30308

1) Spaceport / Space related buildings
2) Renovations Kits
3) Ability to build on Ocean tiles
4) Port / Ocean tile buildings
5) Flat diamond prizes
6) A new laptop
7) A new car

DeletedUser9788

My Christmas in July Consist of:
1. A special building called " The Fencery" where all the unwanted prizes in my inventory can be Fenced for Diamonds, Forge Points or Medals...and this special building would have two perks. 1. ATK% 2. Population.

2. A 2 x 3 Garry Kasparov Statue that bolsters the ATK% of all Attacking Military Great Buildings and a Garry Kasparov Avatar.

3. A Large Diamond Pack for all the damn cash I've spent in the past 5 years. lol

4. Two Diamond Expansions

5. A Bundle of Relics that can be used for those who don't want to Build the Temple of Relics.
Thanks aka Dazzman68 aka DarkSalami.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30310

My wish list:
1) Expansions
2)Anything Sherlock Holmes
3)Extra Goods

DeletedUser28919

A lifetime supply of Caesar salad dressing(restaraunt quality) and Italian bread and porterhouse steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.