• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowWarlord

Wishlist:
  1. GB - Mangrove forest project: It clears the air thus increase production in all goods and production buildings by 2 different percentage
  2. Smaller, faster Shrine of Inspiration
  3. Better, more useful Shrine of Awe
  4. GE's FP in inventory
  5. In game City planner (don't want to go to another website)
  6. Mobile version should have all the features as web version

VIANT

a building that gave diamonds like a diamond mine or a building like bizzare or laua that instead of giving you a few choices
gave you total control like bizzare i f i do 24 hour build i have to do fp what if i want to do 24 hour build but make coins or supplies or goods
my wish list sok's wishing wells diamond mine exspansion slots thanks santa i hope i don't have to wait till december but that would work

DeletedUser28111

Lots of forge points
Larger building plots
More medals (lots of them)
Ability to earn more diamonds
Expansions, Expansions and more Expansions
Good health, good friends, Peace for walks of life

DeletedUser27107

Oh summer Satan.. oops Santa, I would love to have expedition fp prizes back as fp packs and a new car.

DeletedUser30301

My christmas wish list is
1. A new dirt bike. A new car. And unlimited diamonds and land expansions.

DeletedUser30307

My wishlist
sok
Check mate square
Expansion
Wishing well
Shrines of knowledge
And a nice cold drink on this hot summer day

DeletedUser10401

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
I would love the 300 FP :),
SoK
Expansions (if at all possible)
More FP!!! :p

DeletedUser30322

chance to produce diamonds
be able to change building rotation
3000 FP
chance to get more plots

DeletedUser30321

My Wish List:
1) 2 x RogeHideout
2) 4 Expansion and Alcatraz GB
3) 2 Expansion and Capitol, habitat, in tower GB
4) 3 Expansion and Chateau Font GB

DeletedUser30313

wish list
Expansions
Expansions
Maharaja's Palace
building that produce a very large amount of supplies (1500 per hour)

DeletedUser30051

1. a couple of expansions
2. A big bar of cadbury's fruit and nut chocolate
3. a group outing, somewhere nice with my guildies

DeletedUser4550

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
I would like to see a Sasquatch or Unicorn that wanders the playing field pooping diamonds.

DeletedUser30325

DeletedUser30329

My wishlist:

The addition of 100 FP packs!
Cherry Blossom Set
Expansions
SoK

Status
Not open for further replies.