• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30260

My Christmas wish list is;
1. To have a trip to Disney for my family with all expenses payed and a gracious amount of spending money.
2. A blanket of snow over my city for Christmas.
3. Goofy for my avatar.
4. Bring back FP packages instead of putting them in my account.

DeletedUser30281

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

DeletedUser29189

My Christmas wishlist!
1. New car
2. Fill up my beauty pantry!
3. New bed

DeletedUser30287

Shrines of Knowledge
EXPANSIONS
UPGRADE KITS
ALL THE FP IN THE WORLD :)

DeletedUser28277

1.) Buildings that give City Defending Army a Boost to Attack & Defense
2.) Elephant Fountain(4x4), or other large "Set" Buildings
3.) Confectionary Buildings
4.) Renovation Kit
5.) One Up Kit

DeletedUser30232

A new car
College fund for the kiddies
Wishing well
Easier way to get expansions
Easier way for newbies to get materials
Forge points

DeletedUser29105

My Wish list:

1) Peace and good health to all!
2) FOE Expansions to both my worlds
3) Lots of clear crystal cut diamonds
4) I'll take anything, I guess I'm not picky. Free is free!

Idea: Trade Center for buildings or items in our inventory we don't, or cant use. Example Trade 3 items for 1. Make a time limit trades, or the amount of trades. Make it a recycling program.
Idea: Add a shopping mall. (If you don't have one already in the higher worlds)
Thanks!

DeletedUser30281

Rogue hideout
Vertical farm
Tavern attack boost of 100% for 1 hour

DeletedUser30294

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
1) 300 FP
2) SOK's
3) Two front teeth
4) Blonde Mongolian Contortionist

DeletedUser29118

My Christmas Wishlist:
1. Level GB up kit.
2. 20 random blueprint package.
3. Freight shipping taxes abolished.
4. A fluffy stress ball.
5. 15 crates of 200 watt light bulbs.

VIANT

my wish list that they would explain how to enter the contest better
they ought to make a building where you can chose what build time to assign it as well as what you want to produce
instead of like bazare where if you do a 24 hour build you have to make fp instead of coins or supplies or goods would like soks wishing wells and diamonds abuilding that made diamionds like a diamond mine would be really cool

DeletedUser30153

Smaller increments in expansions, SoK's, multiple goods and FP producing buildings.

wahooo

Did I reply to this one already ?... lol
Soks
Sacred Sky Watch
Terrace farms (only smaller)
expansion slots
and yes lots of diamonds !
Thanks Santa wherever you are ! lol~!

DeletedUser28469

Shrine of Knowledge
Wishing Well
Reindeer Paddock
Premium Residential Building of my age
Diamonds
Victory Tower

DeletedUser27860

1) 300 FP
2) 300 in FP packs
3) Sok's
4) A new event building that add chance for Relic in GE
5) A second GB that gives Relic in GE
6) Expansion/ diamonds for land expansion / certs for Expansions

DeletedUser26796

On the first day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the second day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the third day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: Three Coke products, Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the fourth day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: Four Walmart Gift Cards, Three Coke products, Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the fifth day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: Five Hundred Forge Points, Four Walmart Gift Cards, Three Coke products, Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the sixth day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: Six dancing Drummers, Five Hundred Forge Points, Four Walmart Gift Cards, Three Coke products, Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the seventh day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: Seven Cherry Blossom sets, Six dancing Drummers, Five Hundred Forge Points, Four Walmart Gift Cards, Three Coke products, Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the eighth day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: Eight SoK's, Seven Cherry Blossom sets, Six dancing Drummers, Five Hundred Forge Points, Four Walmart Gift Cards, Three Coke products, Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the ninth day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: Nine Cotton Candies, Eight SoK's, Seven Cherry Blossom sets, Six dancing Drummers, Five Hundred Forge Points, Four Walmart Gift Cards, Three Coke products, Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the tenth day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: Ten Inno people who asked, "Is he serious?", Nine Cotton Candies, Eight SoK's, Seven Cherry Blossom sets, Six dancing Drummers, Five Hundred Forge Points, Four Walmart Gift Cards, Three Coke products, Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the eleventh day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: Eleven laughing smiles for my effort, Ten hundred dollars, Nine Cotton Candies, Eight SoK's, Seven Cherry Blossom sets, Six dancing Drummers, Five Hundred Forge Points, Four Walmart Gift Cards, Three Coke products, Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,

On the twelfth day of CIJ, Inno gave to me: None of the above since that would be ridiculous, Eleven laughing smiles for my effort, Ten Inno people who asked, "Is he serious?", Nine Cotton Candies, Eight SoK's, Seven Cherry Blossom sets, Six dancing Drummers, Five Hundred Forge Points, Four Walmart Gift Cards, Three Coke products, Two Pizza Slices, and All of my wishes below, since I thought of singing this song first from last Christmas,...

Beat THAT Justin Bieber! You wish you had music talent like me... :-D (World Mount Killmore Please)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28165

I wish for a non-biased press.

Status
Not open for further replies.