• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

  • Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30602

Wishlist:
Tree of love, reindeer paddock, apple tree, terrace farm.

Buildings I would like to see in the future:
*Neuschwanstein
*Antoni Gaudi set including:
-Park Guell
-Sagrada Familia
* New Cherry Blossom buildings including:
-Two and Three story Pagodas
-Ninja Hideout
-Samurai Dojo
-Sushi Market
 

DeletedUser29741

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
Indian Palace, The ability to remove obsolete military buildings
 

BUCKSKI

New Member
Some Christmas type requests:
1. More expansion opportunities.
2. SOK
3. Events that are worthwhile for the effort!
4. Plunder everything!
 

mstorm

Member
My Christmas Wish List
1. Reno kit's
2. 1 up kit's
3. 300 FP lol
4. 5,000 Diamonds. ;)
5. 1,000 Summer Event spins. ;)
 

DeletedUser2606

my Christmas Wish List - a super watchfire to replace 1 square watchfires on a 4 for 2 or 2 for 1 basis - I'd even pay diamonds for it.
- more diamonds
-more fp's
- a way to see which players are on.

Thank you Santa
 

DeletedUser19868

checkmate. Tree of Love. New Car. Cleared credit cards. boat to laze away the days on
 

DeletedUser30621

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.



Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.


Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
 

DeletedUser30613

Win expansions, win forge points for aiding (1st 250 or random instead of silver)
 

DeletedUser30621

Expansions, Maharajas palace, Alcatraz, Castel de Monte, Statue of Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen.
 

DeletedUser30610

Diamonds
Expansions
XL Medal packages
Emperor's Entrance
Watchfire
Speaker's Corner
Victory Tower
Shrine of Awe
Renovation Kit
Rosarium
Hedge Maze
 

eastbill

New Member
for christmas.... in life airline miles.

for game...... Diamonds(like 1000 or 10000 as rare prize) , Expansions, Great building that has a choice of what era goods it produces(like choose a week at a time what level from one you are at on lower.)
 

DeletedUser30630

1) a GB that produces beer
2) to win the grand prize
3) more big events, less small events
4) speakers corner
5) better prizes from relics
 

DeletedUser29093

I
To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
My Christmas Wish list:

1. Many more ways to get Shrines
2. Many more ways to get Expansions
3. More ways to win diamonds
4. A way to sell or trade in useless Inventory items
5. A way to move buildings around without having to have extra land available
6. Rogue's Hideout (but with Rogues that actually 1-hit kill opponents like they're supposed to)
7. Can you make it snow in my city?
8. A way to play PvP without having to attack my friends & neighbors (open it up to the entire server).
9. A better way to use duplicate blueprints (maybe trade 3 in for an actual missing piece).

Oh yeah, and Peace on Earth
 

DeletedUser30491

My Christmas Wish list
- 1. A new tavern upgrade (as explained below +++ )
- 2. A new Great Building (as explained below *** )
- 3. 300 FPs
- 4. A reply to this post from somebody from the dev.team ;)



+++ New tavern upgrade : right now, we have the table, the tray, the tablecloth, and the floor that we can upgrade from the right side tabs in the tavern room. We could have a fifth tab for cups upgrade with a cooldown bonus on the Aid + VisitTavern :
-2 minuts -horn shot : cost 1000 silver to upgrade and reduce the cooldown on Aid + VisitTavern by 2mns
-4 minuts -wooden goblet : cost 2000 silver to upgrade and reduce the cooldown on Aid + VisitTavern by 4mns
-6 minuts -clay cup : cost 4000 silver to upgrade and reduce the cooldown on Aid + VisitTavern by 6mns
-8 minuts -porcelain mug : cost 8000 silver to upgrade and reduce the cooldown on Aid + VisitTavern by 8mns
-10minuts -ceramic bowl : cost 16000 silver to upgrade and reduce the cooldown on Aid + VisitTavern by 10mns
-12minuts -glass tankard : cost 32000 silver to upgrade and reduce the cooldown on Aid + VisitTavern by 12mns
at max level (glass tankard upgrade), the glass tankard would allow you to aid/visit tavern every 23h48 minuts (important for your playerbase with a routine)



*** New Great Building : Architect Lounge 3 x 3 footprint (No age) using the -Louvre Museum Pyramid- model (maybe)
requires The Future Era goods to build (350ish of each?)
Bonus would be -City management : allows the production of boosts/kits every 7days, every level unlocks new boost/kit
-lvl 1 City management allows production of "Motivation kits"
-lvl 2 City management allows production of "100 tavern silver"
-lvl 3 City management allows production of "10% Coin Boost"
-lvl 4 City management allows production of "10% Supply boost"
-lvl 5 City management allows production of "Mass Motivation kits"
-lvl 6 City management allows production of "10% defender boost"
-lvl 7 City management allows production of "5% attacker boost"
-lvl 8 City management allows production of "boost crate"
-lvl 9 City management allows production of "Store building"
-lvl 10 City management allows production of "One up kit"

*at lvl 1 you would get 100% chance to produce a Motivation kit
*at lvl 2 you would get 70% chance to produce a Motivation kit and 30% chance to produce 100 tavern silver
*at lvl 3 you would get 50% chance to produce a Motivation kit, 30% chance to produce 100 tavern silver and 20% chance to produce 10% Coin Boost
*at lvl 4 you would get 50% chance to produce a Motivation kit, 25% chance to produce 100 tavern silver, 15% chance to produce 10% Coin Boost and 10% chance to produce 10% supply Boost
*at lvl 5 you would get 50% chance to produce a Motivation kit, 20% chance to produce 100 tavern silver, 15% chance to produce 10% Coin Boost, 10% chance to produce 10% supply Boost and 5% chance to produce Mass Motivation kits
*at lvl 6 you would get 49% chance to produce a Motivation kit, 20% chance to produce 100 tavern silver, 15% chance to produce 10% Coin Boost, 10% chance to produce 10% supply Boost, 5% chance to produce Mass Motivation kits and 1% chance to produce 10% defender boost
*at lvl 7 you would get 47% chance to produce a Motivation kit, 20% chance to produce 100 tavern silver, 15% chance to produce 10% Coin Boost, 10% chance to produce 10% supply Boost, 5% chance to produce Mass Motivation kits, 2% chance to produce 10% defender boost and 1% chance to produce 5% attacker boost
*at lvl 8 you would get 45% chance to produce a Motivation kit, 20% chance to produce 100 tavern silver, 15% chance to produce 10% Coin Boost, 10% chance to produce 10% supply Boost, 5% chance to produce Mass Motivation kits, 2% chance to produce 10% defender boost, 2% chance to produce 5% attacker boost and 1% chance to produce a boost crate
*at lvl 9 you would get 44% chance to produce a Motivation kit, 20% chance to produce 100 tavern silver, 15% chance to produce 10% Coin Boost, 10% chance to produce 10% supply Boost, 5% chance to produce Mass Motivation kits, 2% chance to produce 10% defender boost, 2% chance to produce 5% attacker boost, 1% chance to produce a boost crate and 1% chance to produce a Store building
*at lvl 10 you would get 43% chance to produce a Motivation kit, 20% chance to produce 100 tavern silver, 15% chance to produce 10% Coin Boost, 10% chance to produce 10% supply Boost, 5% chance to produce Mass Motivation kits, 2% chance to produce 10% defender boost, 2% chance to produce 5% attacker boost, 1% chance to produce a boost crate,1% chance to produce a Store building and 1% chance to produce a One up kit
*at higher lvls you would get higher chances to get better boosts (without breaking the game balance)

these are only suggestion % and the tooltip does not need to indicate all this, just "ABC lvl unlocks a chance to get XYZ boost/kit" would suffice, I guess...



I have more suggestions but I can keep them for december the 24th :)
 

DeletedUser30634

My Christmas Wishlist
ability to gain credit for items we've won that we don't want or don't have room for
Ability to trade *blank* number of blueprints for one you specifically need
more expansions
Shrine of Knowledge that gives 5 fps
 

DeletedUser30629

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.



Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.


Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
1. Expansions
2. Diamonds
 
Status
Not open for further replies.